[ ☆ ] 008.

Moonlight.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♔ Chapter 8 ♔


The sun was setting by the time I arrived home. I walked into my home with a faceless emotion, remembering what Luhan had told me. My thoughts cramming into each other as I recall that moment. 

"Na Mi, you're pregnant for a month and a half now." 

I was speechless as my hand flew to my flat stomach. He looked at me again as his hands moved to his lips. He was out of the moment. "That would explain why you aren't feeling well. Why didn't I see this earlier? Usually women who are pregnant experience nausea and lightheaded. Also a loss of appetite, but that's unlikely because they usually have a craving they look for." He explained as I was out of words and thoughts. 

How was this possible?

"Mi, are you in a relationship?" I looked up at him and shook my head. Now, he was thinking again. "Were you," he leaned in, "?" My eyes widen as I shook my head furiously. "That's insane, oppa!" He sighed and slumped into the couch, "Well, you were missing last month. For a week to be exact." And that rung it. 

This is Joonmyun's child. 

"Oppa, can you do me a favor?" Luhan looked up and nodded. "Please don't tell Minseok or Baekhyun." I was pleading him. In all honesty, I didn't want them to know or better yet worry just to find the person who have impregnated me when in fact he hides in the dark. Luhan chuckled softly, "And let them know that their beloved Na Mi is pregnant with someone they've never met? That would be the day I die, Mi. Of course I won't tell them." I thanked him as I got up. 

"I think I'll go check up on how Baek's doing before I head home." Luhan nodded and escorted me down to the second floor. 

My thoughts were cramped as I bit my thumb. Two weeks ago was the last time I saw Joonmyun. The power in not believing him was quite helpful, but to be honest, I needed him in front of me. Tears began to escape from my eyes as I closed them for quite some time. 

I felt fear and anger, but then again it could be a symptom of a pregnant woman. 

I reopened my eyes and nearly jumped. "Why do you always do that?!" I shouted. His eyes were red and I could tell he was slightly angry with me. I sighed as I looked to the clock. 

7:59PM

He chuckled and sat on the coffee table in front of me, his eyes returning to his normal brown eyes.  "You know," he started off, "the underworld is very boring. I can't believe you actually fulfilled your quest in not believing in me." I shrugged and sat upright. I looked at him, "How did you even come back?" I asked him. "I felt your fear." He says as he picked up an apple to play with. "But it wasn't fear for you though." He shrugged, "Any fear you have, I feel." I sighed and leaned closer to him. 

"Oh," Joonmyun's eyes looked to door as I followed his eyes. My eyes widen as I saw Minseok standing there. "I didn't know you had company over, was I interrupting something?" My eyes were even more widen, he can see Joonmyun?!

8:15PM What was he doing here at this time? 

Joonmyun chuckled an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter