[ ☆ ] 011.

Moonlight.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♔ Chapter 11 ♔


 

「 JOONMYUN POV 」

 

 

"Master Kim, your father will see you now." The maid said as I sighed and nodded to her for her dismissal. The underworld is a big place for lost souls, and the maids around here were maids in debt with my father. It's complicated, really. My feet dragged themselves out of my room as I walked towards my father's study room. My fist knocked on his door a few times before I entered. He looked up to me with an unhappy look. He got up and walked towards me, standing right in front of me. 

Before I could even think, his hand flew across my face allowing me to fall to the ground. My thumb rubbed across my lip as I looked up to him. "You violated the rules!" He shouted to me. I knew what this was about; Na Mi and the baby. "I told you specifically not to find yourself in trouble, and look what you did! You got a mortal pregnant!" My father, the strictest man and ruler of the underworld, was someone you did not want to mess with. He is powerful and more capable of anything more than I am. 

I sighed and sat on the floor with my hands slid behind me for support. "There are things that I can't control, father. And she is something I can't handle myself around." He looked at me deadly. "And you decided that it's okay to make her your wife by intimately doing it with her?" I thought about it and saw nothing wrong with it, but he saw otherwise. "We are not mortal, Joonmyun! We are immortals, we hunt and kill our prays. Not get them pregnant!" I dragged myself up and moved to sit on the couch across from him. 

"Your actions are foolish and foul, you are nowhere the child I raised you to be!" Pure lies. My mother was a fallen angel with the heart of an actual angel. Yes, she may have did wrong, but she was still an angel who fell in love with an underworld king; the cold hearted man that saw nothing but power. "You never did raise me, and please don't credit yourself for thinking that you raised me, father. You never did and never will. You brought me here without consent from my mother. You took me away from my mother! You threw her into the hungry souls gate! I never wanted to be here; this hellhole of yours changed me and my behavior!" My eyes were changing its color along with my anger attitude. My feet led me to the door and slammed it shut. 

I brought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter