Muah!!!

Look at me now(Hiatus)

"OPPA!!!!"

"SARANGHAE!!!"

All sort of screams can be heard from the fan-girls.I can't help but feel proud of them.

Who are they??Well of course its none other then SPEED.The new rookie group.

Consisting of 7 members.The cute looking one is called Taeha. The one who dances like a B-boy is called Yuhwan.

The maknae,Sungmin. The main vocal of the group who sounds like an angel when he sings is called jungkook.

The one who's voice sounds deep when he starts to rap but is actually the most awkward one when it comes to aegyo

is called Seejoon.The slow learner in dance but is actually proud of his vocal is Jungwoo.Last but not least

the most annoying person that you can ever meet is none other then speed leader Woo Taewoon.He's also the big brother of

Block-B's leader,zico.

 

"JUNGWOO-OPPA SARANGHAE!!!"

Like a lightning,I turned to look at the girl who shouted that.

*!!! How dare you say that!!!Hes mine!!!" I feel like pulling her hair that instance.

Yes, I'm in a relationship with Kim Jungwoo.Well no one knows about this actually.

We kinda like keep it a secret from EVERYBODY.It cant be helped. He's an idol, and i dont want just because 

of this relationship, all his hard work goes down the drain. Of course its hard at first.

But i'm used to it now, and i trust him that much that i know that he won't do anything to hurt me.

 

"Yah, Jung ______ you are dreaming off again!!" 

I turn to look at our leader,Park Jimin.Well im in a dance crew call E2.Consists of 6 members.3 guys and 3 girls..

Well i'm the youngest in the group.We mostly cover song dance by all the kpop artist. We sometime's create a choreography dance for them.

"Hehehe...mian oppa...did you say anything just now??" i scratch my head to get rid of the embarrasement.

"Aigoo...uri maknae..You look as if you wanna eat that girl off...I was just telling you that we have to

go practice on our dance after this. You do know that we are gonna be helping

out in core contents again right???" He asked me with one of his eye brow up.

"Of course i remember. How can i forget about it.. I guess i will see you later then.. Bye oppa"

 

You wave goodbye at him and head  to where you have park your bike.Yes your bike! Unlike any girls,you are

abit rough than the other girls. You love doing things that are dangerous..

You are one tough girl who hates wearing dresses or skirts.

I guess thats why you are more comfortable with guys then girls, and one more thing..You hate to gossip.

A text came in. A smile form up your lips when you see who the sender was.

Yeobu..Did you see my performance just now?? Ain't i cool :)

Ouh i miss you...pali wa ;(

-Kitty jungwoo-

 

Aigoo...how can i miss my own boyfriend performance :) Yes you're cool. IN fact you're too

cool that i wanted to kill one of your fans just now!!! Yes i miss you too Kim Jungwoo.

I'm own my way home now.. I willl see you later at the dance studio. Muah!!! :)

 

You and Jungwoo met when E2 were working with core contents.Even if he is shy and doesn't talk much at first,

he was always sweet and caring. I guess thats how you fell in love with him. The both of you started to text and get to know each other by going to lunch together. Well secretly of course. Then things start to get serious and before you know it, he was already your boyfriend. You love him very much.

 

You cant help but smile to yourself. You keep your phone in your bag and put your helmet on and drove back home

to take your dance clothes.Also you cant wait to see your loveable boyfriend..