The Trip Home

Little Bambies

Believe it or not, a month passed by in a flash and the twins are still living with Sehun.

Nanny Kim said that Sehun doesn't want to give the twins back to Chanyeol because the man loves his baby twins already. However, Sehun claims that Chanyeol never answers to his calls and when he does, Chanyeol always distracts him off the twins topic.

Over the month, their routine remains the same. The twins are early risers on weekdays. They are now used with getting ready in the morning to go to Sehun's office. Hoon and Hannie bring their toys along every day so they wouldn't be bored in the office while waiting for Sehun to do his works. They go home at four in the afternoon, watch cartoons until dinner time. At 8 PM, both toddlers would be snuggled up to Sehun's sides.

On weekends, the twins wake up late. Hannie requested Lucky Charms for breakfast on weekends because Nanny Kim doesn't come on Saturdays and Sundays. The three would spend their day outside, most likely the park. On Sundays, Hannie insisted on going to the church, because she wants to pray for all of them. Sehun was surprised about that the first time, but eventually, he goes along with it.

And truthfully, he feels like a better person as time goes. His life seems brighter and more exciting that it has been the years before.

He opened his eyes, squinting to block the sudden brightness attack coming from the opened curtains. Sehun flails his arms, trying to shield the twins from the sun by pulling them closer to him. But he felt empty sheets and he can't help but feel disappointed. Sehun doesn't want to admit it, but he loves waking up to the feeling of the twins squirming in his arms.

Eventually, Sehun walk out his bedroom and plopped down lazily on the living room's couch. He the TV, watching morning shows. He placed his legs on the coffee table and yawned widely, rubbing his eyes to wake himself up.

"Sehunnie! Sehunnie!" Hannie ran to the living room after spotting her now favorite man.

Sehun immediately put down his legs off the coffee table and sat up straighter. Hannie literally jumped up to his lap and bounce on it excitedly. Sehun chuckled at her. Then, he noticed what she's wearing. It's a cream dress with a big pink flower and its leaves around it embroiled on the top part.

"Why are you dressed so pretty?"

"Hannie go out with Sehunnie!" she answered cheerfully, taking the remote control from Sehun to change the channel to Playhouse Disney.

Probably seconds after that, a pant-less Hoon ran to the living room. Sehun look at him strange. Despite being from his waist and bellow, the boy pressed himself to the carpet floor behind the coffee table to hide himself. The flaw in his plan: the coffee table is made of glass.

"Hoon, you're not going to get away with this." came Nanny Kim's voice. The woman has Hoon's pants in her hand. Sehun guessed that she's having problem with dressing Hoon up.

She walked to Hoon's hiding place and practically drag the boy by his arm back inside the spare bedroom to put on his pants. The toddler boy walked out the spare bedroom with pants on and a big frown on his face. Sehun opened his arms widely, gesturing for Hoon to come. Hoon ignored Sehun and settled on the carpet, sulking alone.

Hoon isn't as easy to open up as Hannie. The boy still doesn't trust Sehun that much even though Sehun helps him every day with probably everything. Sehun understands him because he was like that himself when he was a little kid, shy and introvert. He is getting closer to Hoon over time and Sehun believes if he tries hard enough, one day the kid will fully trust him.

"There," Nanny Kim leaned on the wall and folded her arms. "Putting on pants shouldn't be that hard."

"Nanny, why are you here? It's Saturday, don't you want to rest?" Sehun asked. Not that he doesn't like his nanny to come today, it's just kind of confusing.

"Oh Sehun, you promised your umma you'll go home today! I'm here to help you get ready." Nanny Kim reminded him and his eyes widened in realization. "I talked to your umma about Hoon and Hannie. She said she wants you take them with you. She really wants to see them."

"Umma wants to see Hoon and Hannie today? But Chanyeol called earlier saying he wants to take the twins visit their mama."

"Just tell Chanyeol to pick them up in the Oh mansion." Nanny Kim smiled excitedly. "Now come on! You're going to get there by noon if you continue lazing around!"

 

 

The big gates to the Oh Mansion opened up rather grandly, surprising both twins. They look out from the car's windows, admiring the enormous silver steels closing by itself when Sehun's car drives passed by it. Sehun chuckled at their reactions. Seeing how they are, it seems like the twins grew up in simplicity.

Maids line up behind the opened door, bowing to Sehun and the twins when they enter the mansion. Hoon and Hannie bow back to each maids, forcing Sehun to do it with them. In the end, the maids dismissed ran back to their stations while giggling over the fact that their Master Sehun bowed to them.

Sehun lead the twins to the living room where his mother is usually at. Their little eyeballs are rolling upwards, practically ogling after the big chandelier hanging above them. Sehun carried them to his arms, letting them get a closer look at the chandelier. Hoon lifted his arm as high as he can, trying to touch it.

"Omo omo." A lady ran to the living room. Sehun put the twins down and ran to greet his mother. Mrs. Oh hug Sehun tight, giving him kisses on his cheeks.

"Hey umma." Sehun greeted.

Instead a reply, Sehun got a slap on his shoulder. "Can't you visit your umma more often? I swear I'm dying of loneliness over here."

"Don't be silly, umma. Appa and grandma is here with you."

"You know your grandmother never likes me." she whispered sadly. She looked away from Sehun and spotted the twins standing behind her son. "Are they the twins that Nanny Kim told me about?"

"I think so?"

Mrs. Oh walked past Sehun and kneeled in front of the twins. Her smile grew wider at the sight of the twins upclose. She knows an Oh just by looking at them and from the looks of it, the boy is definitely an Oh. The girl looks strangely familiar just like how Nanny Kim described her.

"-my name is Hannie." the girl bowed, snapping Mrs. Oh back to reality. She smiled wider (if that's possible) and shook the kids' hands. "Sehunnie mama?"

"How sweet! Yes. I'm Sehunnie's mama. Call me Grandma!" she excitedly ruffled the twins' hair, praising their politeness over and over. Sehun grins at the sight, wondering how much more his mom will sweet talk the two kids.

The twins smiled and reply with exciting 'thank you's every time Mrs. Oh complimented them on something, whether about their pretty clothes, how good looking they are, and how tall they are. Hannie has taken a great liking of Mrs. Oh and how nice she is. Even Hoon, who is usually shy to strangers, seems to enjoy her presence.

 

"Jung Yoomi, kneeling on the floor like a peasant. How embarrassing." a voice joined in their chattering, breaking the cheerful atmosphere in the room.

Mrs. Oh stood up instantly and pat her knees to get rid of the nonexistent dirt. An old lady walked in the living room gracefully, her hair up high and her diamond necklace hanging on her neck. She's wearing a formal dress as if there will be an important person coming to visit them.

"Why are you wearing such pretty dress in the house, eomoni?"

"I have the money to buy these and wear it in my mansion. People like you won't understand." Grandma Oh replied.

Sehun smiled weakly because he is already used to this. It's true that his grandma never likes his mother because she came from a simple family. She picks on his mother a lot. The old woman never likes Lulu either. Both his mother and Lulu maintained their elegant simplicity even after having so much money in their hands and his grandma doesn't like it.

His grandma is very strict about social classes; Sehun was never allowed to be with those with less fortune than him. She used to arrange meetings for Sehun and some rich girls. That's why she hates Lulu so much. In fact, she threw big tantrum the night before Sehun and Lulu's wedding, even threatening to destroy it. She didn't come there until the end. Not that Sehun ever thinks about it.

Her eyes averted and stared sharply straight to Sehun's direction. "Oh Sehun, aren't you going to greet your grandma? Where are your manners?"

"I- uh- Grandma, ho-"

"Who are those kids?" Grandma Oh pointed to the twins. By then, Hannie is already trying to hold in the tears in her eyes. The poor girl is scared of Grandma Oh's cocky and stern tone. Mrs. Oh squeezed her hand lightly to calm her down at least until the old woman is gone.

"Uh- Chanyeol's friend's kids. Chanyeol is going to pick them up here today." Sehun explained.

"Good. I don't want them here. Get rid of them now I have a very important guest coming here today." she dismissed the twins.

Sehun took Hannie's hand from his mom and took Hoon's hand to take them to his room. He planned to show them the cool stuffs he has in his bedroom. Some that he bets Hoon will enjoy playing with. He notices how the boy kind of has the same interests as him. He was just about to leave when his grandma stopped him.

"Sehun, not you! Yoomi, you take them somewhere! Oh Sehun stay here with me." his grandma added.

Hannie trembled, too scared of Grandma Oh after their 3 minutes encounter. Hoon reached up and grabbed Mrs. Oh's hand. Hannie did the same and look up to Mrs. Oh, giving her a pleading look to please take them out of there. Mrs. Oh gave her a weak smile and lead the twins out to her bedroom. Sehun threw her a grateful look.

"What is this about this time, grandma?" he asked, plopping down the couch and crossed his legs.

"You just wait! My guest should be here soon." she answered shortly. She started fixing her appearance while waiting for the said guest. Sehun sighed and wait with her.

A doorbell rang loudly, echoing throughout the mansion. The guest has arrived. Grandma Oh's facial expression brightened immediately, smiling widely to Sehun. She told her grandson to stand up and get ready to greet their guest. Sehun rolled his eyes but does as he was told nonetheless because he was raised to be a man who respects his elders.

The maids opened the door and like usual, they bowed ninety degrees altogether to whoever it is standing in the doorway. It's a pretty lady around Sehun's age. Grandma Oh smiled warmly to their guest and walked to her to give her a light hug. They conversed a little about what Sehun assumed to be out-of-courtesy-conversation-topics in front of the door before she took their guest's hand and lead her to the living room.

Sehun bowed to her politely like the gentleman he is. The lady smiled back sweetly, bowing back to reply Sehun's greeting. Grandma Oh stands between them, smiling at their interaction.

"Oh Sehun," Grandma Oh gestured to the lady. "Melrose Park, the heiress of Rosewoods Hotels. She's a Yale graduate by the time she's 17, fluent in 4 languages and only recently came back from Australia to manage her hotels here in Korea. Isn't she pretty?"

"Thank you, grandma. You're even prettier." Melrose laughed along with his grandma, smiling widely from the grand introduction which probably made her flustered.

He has to admit that Melrose is in fact very pretty. Practically an Asian version of Miranda Kerr. She is wearing a sophisticated black mini dress which shows her perfect killer curves, a simple silver necklace on her neck, MK handbag hanging on her arm, black high-heels completing her look. Her hair dark brown and straight, looking so smooth. She is definitely a classy rich heiress from her head to toe.

"Pleasure to meet you." she smiled sweetly, showing her perfect rows of white teeth.

"And me, you." Sehun smiled charmingly.

Grandma Oh clapped her hands once. "I know for sure that you two will make a perfect couple. A beautiful young lady and my charming handsome grandson; you two will create the best heirs."

"W-wait, heirs?"

"Of course. What do you think is my purpose of bringing such a beautiful lady home to meet you? Her grandmother is my long-time friend and she also thinks that it's a good idea for you two to marry! You're not going to be young forever, you'll have to settle down in the end."

And Sehun thought that his grandma stopped doing this arranging-meeting things. Apparently not. He groaned inwardly, the wheels in his brain moving frantically trying to find a way out of the situation. He's thinking so hard he couldn't hear Chanyeol pressing the doorbell to pick up the twins.

 

 

Chanyeol noticed that the twins look rather down for someone who are going to meet their mother after a month. He stole looks at them from the car's rear mirror and it seems like even Hoon is feeling down. The boy keeps on glancing back from the car window as if waiting for someone to come chase over them, which is weird because usually Hoon doesn't move that much.

"Hey, what's wrong, buddy?" Chanyeol spoke up for the first time since he picked them up from Sehun's mansion. The latter wasn't seen anywhere with the twins earlier when he came so he asked Mrs. Oh to tell Sehun to call him later.

"Uncle Chanyeol, why Sehunnie no come to see mama with gege and Hannie?" Hannie spoke up.

The father-to-be froze in his seat, not sure how to answer. "I think he misses his own mama. That's why he wants to spend time with her while Hoon and Hannie see your mama. Don't worry, you'll meet Sehunnie later."

Hannie looks brighter. Hoon changed back to his emotionless-face mode. Chanyeol is relieved. He is kind of concerned about the twins' attachment to Sehun. They're too close to each other for people who just met each other a month before. Yet, he feels so joyful for Sehun cause his best friend managed to know his own kids least to say.

"Uncle Chanyeol?" Hannie bounced herself up and down on her seat. "Love Is an Open Door please?"

Chanyeol chuckled. He and Hannie love the same songs and they always have a blast in the car whenever they ride together. The man the music and soon enough, they are lip-syncing to the song, moving their bodies in groove all the way down the road to the hospital.

 

 

Sehun was seated in the garden bench next to Melrose and he just doesn't know what to do. He never dated anyone other than Lulu. Even if he is a smooth talker with charms and he's sure Melrose would easily like him, he doesn't want to have another girl to love. It just doesn't feel right.

"I understand." Melrose let out, making Sehun look at her. "You're still in love with your ex."

"W-what?" Sehun choked out. "How can you-"

She chuckled, cutting Sehun’s question. "I studied psychology a little back then. It's just too obvious you're rejecting me, but not because you don't like me. You're interested in me, but you can't open up your heart for me because you still have another woman in it."

"We divorced 4 years ago. She cheated on me." Sehun let out.

"No, she didn't." Melrose replied. Sehun looked at her strange. "I mean, if I were her I wouldn't cheat on you. You're too perfect, I see no reason for her to see other guys."

The blonde boy laughed bitterly. Maybe that's the reason. He was too perfect that Lulu is getting sick of it and she used it to her advantage knowing how much he loves her. That Lulu is such- a little- .. Four years and Sehun still can't even think of a bad word to say about Lulu though she almost broke him.

"It's okay." Melrose said. "About you not able to open up to me I mean. I'll try to make you open up to me slowly." she added confidently.

As if she couldn't surprise him more than that, Sehun felt himself gapping. Melrose is a little too unexpected at times. She is no doubt a great girl, exactly Sehun's type. But she's just not for Sehun. Cause no matter what that girl did, Sehun will probably compare her to Lulu all the time. Feelings aren't really something that you can fool.

"Melrose-"

"I'll be going." she stood up from the bench, taking her handbag. A playful smirk on her lips, as if planning something. "Let's just be close close friends for now. I won't mind."

Sehun watched her back vanishing inside the mansion, probably to excuse herself to his grandma before leaving. He sighed for the nth time after arriving in his house. He waited a few minutes alone outside to make sure that Melrose already left before standing up and walk back inside.

When he stepped in, he was greeted by the sight of his father taking off his suit and giving his briefcase to a maid. They exchanged looks and Mr. Oh smiled at the sight of his son. Sehun has always been more of a daddy boy. He ran to his dad and give him a big hug, feeling like his seven year old self clinging on his dad's neck all over again.

"How are you holding up, son?" he asked, his hand on Sehun's back as they made their way to the living room.

"Grandma has decided to play matchmaker again." he grumbled, unsatisfied.

"Good. You need someone." Mr. Oh replied. Sehun has never felt so betrayed his whole life; except when he saw Lulu with another man back then.

His dad is his role model. The man is the best man Sehun has ever known and he is definitely Sehun's hero. He always has Sehun's back and respect whatever it is that Sehun decided to do for his own life. Mr. Oh used to take Sehun's side whenever the boy got in trouble with his mom or grandma. Him taking Grandma Oh's side, is a first.

"Appa! What are you talking about? I don't need someone to arrange meetings for me! I'm a grown up, I get to make my own life decisions." he protested.

"Tell me, Sehun, how's the MM Project? Is it holding out well?" Mr. Oh asked but Sehun has a feeling that the question is rhetorical, as in his father already knows about it. "You do know that if the MM Project fails it will cost us a lot of our assets right? It's a big project, Oh Sehun."

"I'm now in the process of finding out where the 20 million went to. This won't happen twice."

"That's what you said before! Problems happened a lot in these four years you're handling the company! If you don't take a grip of yourself and fix this, I'm afraid I can't leave the company in your hands anymore!" Mr. Oh frustratedly let out his concerns.

"You can't do that to me, appa."

"Oh Sehun, you've been so out of control for the past years! Ever since the divorce, you're even worse than when you're a rebelling teenager. Look at you now! You're so thin, pale, and unorganized. It's time you have someone by your side again to take care of you. Maybe if there's someone to take care of you, you won't be such a mess anymore."

"But appa, I can look for that someone myself if I want to! I don't need grandma to do it for me."

"I know you can." Mr. Oh sighed. "But you won't. I gave you four years to move on from it yet you're still silently moping about it. Since you're not making any progress, might as well have your grandma do it for you!"

"I can take care of myself well! I don't need marriage-"

"Yes you do!" Mr. Oh spoke sternly. He put his hand on his temple and massage it slowly. "I've been tolerating this for a long time. You act and look fine outside but I know you're slowly dying inside. I don't want to watch my son broke himself. You are getting married to this girl and you won't have any say in it unless you can prove yourself capable of handling both your life and the office well like before."

"I can't believe you, appa." Sehun spat out before stomping out the living room. He made his way to the door, ignoring the maids who are trying to stop him from going out. He ignored his grandma's calls and keep walking to his car.

Mrs. Oh is smiling weakly as she waited for Sehun in front of his car. Sehun tried to ignore her and go straight inside his car. But his mother beat him to it and pulled Sehun into a big hug instead, rubbing her son's back soothingly. She gave him a gentle kiss on his cheek and cups his face. Sehun looks back into his mother's worried eyes and pouted.

"My son is all grown up." she chuckled. "I believe you can take care of yourself. Don’t think too much about this, okay?”

"Thanks, umma." Sehun gave her a weak smile. He waved to his mom and drive his car out of the mansion before he broke down right there and then.

 

 

Sehun pressed his number passcode angrily. The alarmed beeped and the door is opened. He made his way inside his apartment. The lights are on meaning that someone is already inside. Chanyeol and the twins came home earlier than him. Sehun spotted the three watching Tom & Jerry in the living room.

"Oh, you're home?" Chanyeol turned around to see his best friend.

The blonde didn't reply to his best friend's greeting, only nodding simply to him. Chanyeol look at his tired face and sighed, knowing that something must have gone wrong with Sehun's family. However, Hoon and Hannie can't really see it and cheerfully greeted Sehun instead.

"Sehunnie! Hannie meet mama today." the girl reported cutely, jumping on the couch to show Sehun how excited she is.

He gave Hannie a small smile and thumbs up in response. He took off his coat and threw it onto the floor, disappearing inside his bedroom in a matter of seconds. Hannie pouted, sensing that Sehun is feeling bad and is not in the mood to play with her. Chanyeol smiled at the girl, patting her back to cheer her up. They didn't notice how Hoon's eyes linger over Sehun's bedroom door.

Chanyeol lifted the frowning Hannie to the spare bedroom where the twins keep their things in to get something that could possibly distract Hannie from crying. Hoon jumped down the couch right after Chanyeol left and quietly seated himself in front of Sehun's bedroom door. The boy pressed his ear to the door.

To his surprise, Sehun sounds like he is crying.

And he is not wrong. On the other side of the door, Sehun let out a few muffled sobs while hiding his face between his knees. After 4 years, Sehun finally crumbles and admits to himself that he is not fine at all. He opened his lowest nightstand drawer, taking out a picture of him and Lulu in their high school graduation.

", Lu. I'm a fool for only you and you know it. How could you."

His finger started tracing Lulu's face on the picture as well as wiping the thin dust on it. How long has it been since he last saw her, how long has it been since he heard her melodic voice, how long has it been since he pretended to be fine with everything. Somebody finally said it out loud; that he's not fine and Sehun hates hearing someone say it. It makes it sounds even more real than it already is.

After all Lulu has done to him. He still can't stop loving her.

But Lulu is fine with everything. She moved on and already had a family of her own while Sehun is still moping around feeling sorry for himself. Sehun is pathetic.

-

"OHMYGOD!" Chanyeol yelled from outside, surprising Sehun who immediately jolted up. He hastily wiped his tears and put the picture he was holding back in its place. Then he ran out to see if something is wrong.

Nobody is in the living room so Sehun ran to the kitchen next. As he thought, the three are all in the kitchen. Chanyeol is carrying Hoon in his arms, eyes widening at the sight in front of him. Sehun look around to find Hannie and to his horror, the girl is standing in the middle of glass shards and a puddle of spilled milk.

"What happened here?" he asked, eyeing the mess on the kitchen floor.

"Sehunnie sad so Hannie want give Sehunnie milk." Hannie answered, fiddling with her fingers. Her head is down, feeling guilty of the mug she broke and milk she spilled.

"I was looking for Hoon when she tried pouring you milk. Guess the carton is too heavy for her to handle." Chanyeol explained.

Sehun breaths heavily. He carefully reach out to Hannie and lifted her up from the floor so she won't get cut by the glass. He carried her all the way to the bathroom to clean her from the spilled milk and check for glass all over her body. Hannie's face is pale, mostly from shock earlier. Sehun sighed.

"Hannie sowry. Sehunnie sad?" she asked while Sehun wipes her legs and toes with a towel.

The blonde didn't answer to Hannie. Now Hannie feels really bad because she caused trouble for Sehun. She wonders if Sehun is ignoring her on purpose because he is angry with her. Chanyeol watched the two with Hoon in his arms from the bathroom doorway.

"Sehunnie mad?" she asked this time.

Still no answer.

"Sehunnie don't like Han-"

"DAM- HANNIE NO!" Sehun yelled, a stern look on his face, startling Hannie who is now looking at him with fear. "YOU SPILLED MILK AND BROKE A MUG AT THE SAME TIME! NOW YOU'RE BUGGING ME WITH QUESTIONS; OF COURSE I'M SAD AND MAD! YOU ALMOST HURT YOURSELF OVER YOUR OWN CLUMSINESS! YOU SHOULD'VE ASKED FOR HELP!"

"Sehun-"

"Go home, Chanyeol! I'm dealing with her!" he yelled. "Just go home! Baekie will get worried!"

"Sehun, that's too much, she didn't mean to-"

"Apologize for your mistakes now!" he added to Hannie, the girl is now suppressing her tears, though a few are already streaming down her cheeks. "Crying won't fix anything, Hannie-ah!"

"Sehun, stop-"

"Hannie swowwyyy!" she bursted out crying, hands violently shaking in her lap, too scared about the situation because it was the first time that someone raised his voice at her. "Hannie swowry mug and milk!"

"SHOULD BE. NOW STOP CRYING AND GO TO YOUR ROOM! SHAME ON YOU!" Sehun yelled and Hannie doesn't need to be told twice. She ran out the bathroom crying her eyes out to the spare bedroom.

Chanyeol was about to chase after her, but Sehun dragged him out to the hallway and to the entrance door instead. He opened it and told Chanyeol to go home now because he's tired and Baekie would be worried if Chanyeol took too long to get home.

"I should probably take Hoon and Hannie with me then-"

"No." Sehun said coldly. He took Hoon from Chanyeol's arm to his own. "I'll take care of them. That's what you want from the start anyway."

With that, Sehun slammed the door in front of Chanyeol's face.

 

Chanyeol can only wish the twins good luck. Depressed Oh Sehun is kind of a monster on loose.

He was about to walk in the elevator to go down when his eyes widened in a sudden realization.

 

Did Sehun just refuse his offer to take the twins home?

 

 

{drabble}

"Kyungieee?" the tanned man batted his eyelashes, his whole body basically clinging onto his wife's smaller body. He's trying his best to throw her his killer puppy-eyes move. "Come on, baby. Pwetty pwease with a chewwy on top?"

"No, Kim Jongin."I don't want to make love with you tonight! I'm tired! Just please let me sleep!" Kyungie turned her back on her husband and pull up her bedcover up.

"Kyungie-ah! Come on! We haven't had any since you were pregnant with baby Kai. Baby Kai is now 9 months old! How long is that? 18 months, Kyungie! Please, I'm feeling desperate tonight." Jongin pulled out his hair.

"Will you just- eurgh! What is this about? Why are you asking my permission? You usually just go for it and attack me! You even planned it. We made Jongsoo with my birthday , Kyungin is your birthday made, Kai is a valentine day made! It's August now. What is there left?"

"You forgot it's 14 August today. Green day, honey. Green day." Jongin smirked at his beautiful wife, molesting her thighs naughtily.

Kyungie's eyes widened and turned around immediately. She cups her husband's mouth to smell it. As she expected, it reeks of alcohol. "Kim Jongin, you're half-drunk now, aren't you? Did you drink soju before coming home?"

Jongin nodded happily, feeling tipsy.

Kyungie immediately sat up on the bed, folding her arms. "Why would you do that, Kim Jongin! You promised no drinking on weekdays! Besides, drinking soju on Green day is for singles! You're freaking married to me!"

"But I was feeling lonely." Jongin answered, his voice so small. Kyungie softened at her husband's tone of voice. "My wife is so busy with the kids these days, she doesn't have time for me anymore. I love my kids of course, but it's not like my wifey cannot make time for me at all. After all, I do help around the house instead of drinking around like bad husbands."

"Kim Jongin .."

"Besides, didn't my wifey say she wants a big family? Let's make a big one with eleven kids or something. I'm rich enough for that! I'll stop working if my wifey wants so I can help out with the kids." he slurred.

"You're desperate aren't you?" Kyungie asked, voice full of playfulness. Jongin nodded cutely into her chest, kissing it slowly before making its way up to her full lips. Kyungie responded back to his kiss and nibbles on his lower lips.

Unknowingly, he plays naughtily with his wife's hair, messing it up with his hands while his lips move in the same rhythm. Not that Kyungie minds anyway. Jongin smirks and let his tongue travel into his wife's mouth. The kiss slowly got wilder and hotter, Kyungie became half by the first minute. She pushed Jongin down to their bed, breaking their kiss to look straight into the male dog's eyes.

"Don't make so much noise. I don't want to wake up the kids." she warned her husband.

"Trust me, squishy-pie, you should be telling yourself that."


 

 

{author's note}

Thursday but I updated.
Surprise! :)

Melrose Park is a really cool name I'm just saying lol. I'm watching Pretty Little Liars so the Rosewoods and rose things are just lol can't help myself I'm sorry.
Keep an eye on her cause she'll be on more chapters! Sorry for the sudden drama lol-

And now;

To my 100+ subscribers THANK YOU SO MUCHH I LOVE YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT! 

To my lovely 18 upvoters <3!!! That means a lot to me that you like the story enough to upvote it :)

To those who commented bellow for the previous chapters, you're all so sweet, let's be friends and keep on commenting my work so I can get better, please? :)

Next chapter hopefully won't take this long!

tumblr_n8u8qzEozZ1tr3hrjo1_500.jpg
- family picture to commemorate -

So please subscribe, upvote, and leave a comment bellow after reading :)
I'm open to your criticism and suggestions! 
Thank you so much, kind readers <3

- KPOPMonstahh