The Oh-fficial

Little Bambies

Sehun never thought that he's that famous. He's just an ordinary businessman who owns 11 resorts all over South Korea, 17 buildings, a few four-star restaurant branches, an architecture company and a popular real estate agency. But apparently people notice him for owning those and they'll be watching his every single moves. It's a proud feeling sometimes, but it's burdensome most of the time.

The blonde man is featured in Seoullights magazine's February edition. Some paparazzi caught him watching a Disney musical show with a girl wearing a Minnie Mouse headband and they're now calling her Oh Sehun's Minnie Mouse Girl. He hopes Luhan doesn't read Seoullights. The magazine's ridiculously full of rumors and gossips sold in a very high price.

A month has passed, Sehun and Luhan are slowly getting used to each other's presence again. They're getting better; no more awkward smiles, empty talks, or uncomfortable eye contacts. But if Lulu read this, things are going to be awkward again.

His phone suddenly rang, making him jolt up from his seat. He checks the caller ID and sighed. "Hello, umma."

"So have you read the magazine I sent you?"

"Yes." Sehun plopped back down to his armchair.

"Great! Here's a good news; your grandma is going out of the country to visit her friends in Taiwan this weekend. Come for dinner with me and your appa this weekend, would you? And bring Minnie Mouse Girl with you!"

Weekend? There's no way Sehun is going to give up his precious time with the twins. "I can't eat dinner with you on weekend, umma. I'm busy. Besides, I'm not dating Minnie Mouse Girl or anything, so why should I bring her home?"

"You don't go to work on weekend, Oh Sehun. You're not busy." Sehun can hear his umma huffing already, "Unless, you've got a date with Minnie Mouse Girl?"

"Umma! I don't. I have something else planned, but it's not a date."

"Sehun, when else can we eat peacefully without your grandma throwing insults at me? Come home on weekend, would you? I miss you."

He hates it when his umma plays vulnerable. "F-fine."

"Thank you, sweetheart. I'll see you on weekend. I love you."

"I love you too, umma."

"Bring Minnie Mouse Girl with you!"

"Umma, for the last time, I have no girlfriend or whatnots to bring home- H-hello? Umma!" Sehun grumbles under his nose, annoyed that his umma hung-up the phone before he gets to explain himself.

 

 

"Uhm- Lu?"

"Yes?" Luhan is aware that Sehun was hesitating to ask her something from the way he leans on the kitchen's doorframe. She just hopes it's not something bad.

Since the musical show, things between her and Sehun are better. Sehun stays for dinner at her place often, only going home after the twins are in bed. He usually plays with the twins while she makes dinner, but today, the blonde man lingers around the kitchen unusually.

"Do your parents know about the twins?" Sehun finally managed to ask.

"They know." she answered shortly, eyes not leaving the vegetables she's washing. "W-why do you ask?"

Sehun shrugged his shoulders though Luhan can't see him. "Do they know who the twins’ appa is?"

"My parents? They know it's you, Sehun-ah." Lulu continues washing the food Hoon and Hannie hates so much.

"Aren't they mad? Y'know, because we d-divorced but we have kids together?" he managed to stutter out his question.

Lulu turned her faucet off, taking the vegetables to the chopping board to cut it into small pieces so the twins won't realize that it's vegetables. "I never told them we divorced. They don't know we divorced."

Sehun's eyes widened, "Why didn't you tell them? How can you keep that secret? Don't they ask about me at all?"

The chinese woman put down her knife and turned around to face Sehun this time. "I don't want to worry them. They ask about you, but I always tell them that you're busy with work. Whenever they come to visit here, I tell them you're on a business trip."

"Oh God." Sehun squatted down, having a mental breakdown. "They must think I'm such a bad son in law!"

"N-no, no, no." Lulu objected hurriedly, walking to his direction and squatted down in front of Sehun, like how she consoles Hoon or Hannie. "Mama and baba understand. I always tell them you send them your regards every time, so it's okay."

I disappointed them, didn't I? Sehun thought bitterly. "I should call them soon."

Lulu smiles weakly, patting Sehun's back a little before standing up to finish cooking dinner. The CEO stays where he was, pondering over how he should tell Luhan about his umma's dinner invitation. Would she help him explain about their situation?

"Lu, I'm thinking of telling my parents about the twins." he blurted out. He can feel Luhan turning around, questioning him. "I need your help to explain about them. Will you come with me to my parents' on weekend?"


 

"Madam, young master Oh is at the gate."

"Is he?" Mrs. Oh smiled widely, clearly excited. Mr. Oh just laughed at her, still reading his newspaper. "Open the gate, please."

The lady of the house stood up and followed her maid to the door, ready to welcome her son and his Minnie Mouse girlfriend home. Mr. Oh put his newspaper down, walking next to his wife to the main door too.

Not long after, the door opened and the blonde man entered. Mrs. Oh walked to her son and gave him a quick hug, scolding him for not coming home for so long. Mr. Oh stays behind, knowing that Sehun is probably still rather angry at him because of what happened the last time the boy came home.

"Where's Minnie Mouse Girl?" Mrs. Oh questioned, eyebrows furrowed. "I told you to bring her too, didn't I?"

"S-she's outside, umma." Sehun stuttered, scratching the back of his head. Mr. and Mrs. Oh beamed at the news, it's about time their son settle down again. "There are also two others that I'd like you two to meet."

"Her parents? Is it her parents? Oh my God, Sehun! I'm so happy for you-"

"No, umma. It's not." Sehun said. Mr. Oh can hear his voice shaking. "I want you to meet them. They're very important to me, so I hope you'll be understanding and welcome them warmly."

"We will. Let them in, champ." the older man said. He suddenly feels like he's going to receive a news that's going to change his life instantly.

Hearing what his appa said, Sehun immediately ran outside to pick up the three he brought back home so suddenly. Inside, both Mr. and Mrs. Oh exchanged a look with each other, wondering why their son would get that anxious just to introduce his new girlfriend to them. Did he get her pregnant before marriage, or is he being blackmailed by this girl, or is she a criminal?

All their questions vanished into thin air when a very familiar woman walked in the front door side by side with their son. Each of them are holding a sleepy-looking child in their arms. The deer like woman nervously glanced up to meet eyes with them and they're convinced. They're not mistaken. It's her.

"A-annyeonghaseyo, eomonim, abeonim." Luhan stuttered and bowed down politely, holding her daughter tight so she won't fall.

Mr. Oh froze where he stood while Mrs. Oh blankly walked forward to her ex-daughter-in-law. It felt like time stood still when she looks at her from a closer distance. After what felt like eternity, the woman of the house suddenly lunged her arms around Lulu's small figure (ignoring the little girl sandwhich-ed between them) and shed tears .. of happiness. "Oh, Luhannie! I always knew you'd come back home!"

Lulu felt her own tears streaming down her own face. She misses her parents-in-law a lot too. She's especially close with Sehun's umma because they share the same fate of getting hate from Grandma Oh. "I'm sorry, um- oemonim."

Mrs. Oh chuckled though tears are still in her eyes, she let Lulu go, holding her by the arms only. "Don't be silly, Luhannie. I'm still your umma despite what happened."

Mr. Oh who was watching the reunion scene from a distance finally walked forward to greet Luhan too. After his wife pulled away from Luhan, he gave his ex-daughter-in-law a light hug too, welcoming her back home. After all, she is the prettiest daughter he never had. "Welcome home, Luhannie."

To the old man's greatest joy, Lulu smiled sweetly at him and said, "I'm glad you're healthy and well, a-appa."

"I knew it! I always know it when I see an Oh." Mrs. Oh exclaimed after she spotted the twins in Sehun's and Luhan's arms. She turned to Sehun, "Aren't they the kids, Chanyeol's friend's kids, you brought home last time?"

Sehun timidly nodded.

The woman doesn't hesitate and gave her son a good slap on his arm. "Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I didn't know about them either back then!"

Mr. Oh too, began to notice the girl who looks painfully uncomfortable in Lulu's arms and another one, a boy in Sehun's arms. Both look too much like his son and his ex-daughter-in-law. "W-who are these kids? A-are they .. ?"

The divorced couple exchanged glances, neither feels comfortable explaining.

As if sensing their parents' anxiety, Hoon began whining and Hannie began crying; both from feeling uncomfortable and sleepy from the lack of nap. Luhan and Sehun started patting their children's back, muttering for them to stop crying. Luhan shot her ex-parents-in-law an apologetic look, sorry that they have disturbed them.

"W-what happened?" Mrs. Oh feels worried, but a part of her wanted to laugh at the scene.

"They haven't napped." Sehun replied shortly. His parents raised him, they should know the problem. "Umma, I'm going to put them in my room, alright?"

Mr. and Mrs. Oh only nodded, they watched as their son and his ex-wife walked upstairs with their crying kids in their arms. The woman couldn't believe that the day she has been waiting for came so suddenly, so unexpectedly. She turned to her husband with the widest smile he's seen on her since Sehun's birth.

"Yeobo, we're grandparents!"

 

Not long after, the two entered their son's bedroom to check the situation. Sehun and Luhan are sitting on each edge of the bed, patting the twins' sleeping forms. Mr. and Mrs. Oh joined them and sat next to them, admiring how precious their (newfound) grandchildren are.

Mr. Oh caressed Hannie's nose slightly, wanting to touch his granddaughter, yet afraid of waking her up. "She's too pretty. Like a doll."

Sehun watches his appa smiles stupidly at the sight of his daughter. His old man always wants a daughter to spoil. That's why the man treats his ex-wife like his own daughter back then; he spoils Luhan a lot! Now that Sehun has seen the way his appa looks at Hannie, he's afraid the old man is going to buy a castle for her.

"Hoon and Hannie, right?" Mrs. Oh asked, carefully brushing Hannie's bangs off her face.

Sehun and Luhan nodded, the latter feeling extremely guilty. Keeping the twins from Sehun was one thing (because he was a who deserves it), but her ex-parents-in-law don't deserve that. They have always been too nice to Luhan, welcoming her into the family with open arms.

Mrs. Oh is a warm elegant woman. Luhan always thinks she's the most beautiful even amongst others; the way she flaunts her actual beauty from her heart and not from the branded bags or shoes she owns. She understands how hard it was for Luhan to adjust to a sudden luxury life and helps her. They were allies against Grandma Oh's social discriminations.

Mr. Oh is a charismatic loving man. He's always on Lulu's side, scolding Sehun every time he made her sad. He reminds Luhan of her own baba back home; the man would give her encouraging pats on her back, compliments her, and spoils her with comfort every time she comes to visit.

"Hoon looks too much like us." Mr. Oh commented, raising his eyebrows at Sehun. "Our genes are too strong for our own good."

"Well, at least we're good looking, appa." Sehun replied simply, grinning widely to his appa. His appa grinned back and they know, that they're okay with each other.

Lulu smiled while Mrs. Oh shakes her head. Then she turns to Luhan and Sehun. "Can you two go out and explain how this happened?"

They both nodded and all four adults stood up immediately, walking out the bedroom slowly. They settled in the living room, the maids serving them cups of tea and biscuits as they talk. Luhan slowly explains what had happened in the past four years, Sehun helps her whenever she gets too choked up with tears.

Mr. and Mrs. Oh stayed quiet the whole time, only listening to their story. When Sehun and Lulu finished their story, Mrs. Oh only offered a hug for Lulu and Mr. Oh gave Sehun a pat on the back, saying "It's all in the past, kids. It's going to be better from now."

Mrs. Lu then smiled and asked Luhan is she wants to help her with dinner like they used to. Lulu happily agreed, missing women time with her ex-mother-in-law too. They both disappeared to the kitchen, leaving Mr. Oh and Sehun in the living room.

"So what are you going to do with Melrose?"

Sehun who was drinking his tea suddenly choked. "W-what about Melrose?"

"Well, since you and Luhannie are getting back-"

"We are not getting back together, appa." Sehun cut his appa off mid-sentence.

"I'll take my words back. You don't have to go on with the marriage arrangement anymore because you seem to have your life back on track. You sure you still want to marry Melrose? Even after you found out about Luhannie and your children?" Mr. Oh asked, confused.

"I don't-" Sehun sighed, confused too. "True, I just found out about the twins but it doesn't mean I'm getting back together with Luhan. We're together to raise the twins - but Luhan can still have her private life; so do I. I don't think it changes anything between me and Melrose."

Mr. Oh raised his brows, "So you have something with Melrose?"

"No! I-" Sehun facepalmed. "I mean, despite having kids, I'm still free to be with another girl all I want! Having Luhan back doesn't change the fact that I'm still single. Well, a single father."

Mr. Oh smiled, "If you say so."

Sehun groaned, knowing his appa didn't get what he was trying to say. He was just about to defend himself again when his appa abruptly stopped him by talking about the MM project and their family business. Sehun just went with it, explaining to his appa further would've been a stupid attempt anyway.

 

Lulu and Mrs. Oh were having fun in the kitchen, catching up with each other like old friends when a cry suddenly broke their peace. Mrs. Oh chuckled, reminded of her own young days taking care of baby Sehun. The older woman smiled to Luhan, telling her to go check the twins. Lulu nodded, smiling sheepishly as she ran out the kitchen to Sehun's bedroom.

Luhan poked her head inside the room and smiles sweetly at her scared twins. "Hey, sweethearts."

"Mama," Hannie whines while sitting, raising her arms up, asking Lulu to carry her. Hoon is on her side, clutching the blanket tight. It must be scary for them to wake up alone in an unknown room.

Lulu smiles wider, walking to the bed and gave the twins a big hug. The twins crawled their way to her lap and hang on her like baby koalas. Amused with their adorableness, Luhan kissed each of their cheeks and asks, "Did you have a good nap?"

Hannie nodded sleepily, her cheeks still stained with her tears. Lulu grabbed a tissue from the nightstand and wiped her tears with it. When all that's happening, Hoon is still burying his face in her arms.

"You need to look pretty and handsome." Luhan pecks her children again, chuckling at their blank state. "Come on, we are meeting halmoni* and halabeoji**."

 

Hoon and Hannie remember bits of Mrs. Oh from their visit before, but it doesn't mean they have warmed up that much to her this time. Mrs. Oh cooed as Lulu walked back to the living room with the twins holding her hands. Mr. Oh smiled widely, hoping to make a good first impression to his own grandchildren.

Luhan squatted down to their level and ask them to greet their grandparents. The two shyly bowed before turning their backs again, hugging their mama out of shyness. Sehun chuckled, cherishing the moments where his twins are not their hyperactive-selves.

Their mama carried them to the couch and seated them between Sehun and Mrs. Oh, while Mr. Oh is on a single couch. Hoon hang on to her neck like a baby monkey while Hannie, who fell down to the couch, immediately crawls to Sehun's lap.

"They're feeling a little out of place." Sehun said, rubbing Hannie's back lovingly.

Mrs. Oh giggled before she stands up, announcing that she's going to take out Sehun's old toys for the twins. Hearing the word toys, Hoon's and Hannie's necks turned to Mrs. Oh's disappearing figure. Luhan only shook her head and smiled, sitting down on the couch, next to Sehun with Hoon still in her arms.

"Can't you hug halabeoji?" Mr. Oh asked, opening his arms widely.

Sehun pushed Hannie's back lightly, telling her to go hug her halabeoji. The girl timidly walked forward and gave her grandpa a hug anyway. Mr. Oh has always wished for a daughter, now he finally has a granddaughter. Sehun swears that he has never seen Mr. Oh smile as wide as he is when holding Hannie.

Hannie, who's bubbly and outgoing, easily adapts to her newfound grandparents. She answers everything her halabeoji asked her, giving him little kisses on his cheeks too. She invites her grandmother to play with her once the woman came back with Sehun's old (now cleaned) toys. Mr. and Mrs. Oh certainly have a great time adoring their granddaughter.

Hoon however, doesn't adapt as easily as his sister. Mrs. Oh continues to coax him to play with her, but alas, the boy sits still in his mama's arms. Luhan would mouthed her apologies, but Mrs. Oh only smiled wider, saying "Sehunnie was even colder and much more timid than Hoonie."

"What does he like to play with?" Mr. Oh asked to his son, voice above a whisper.

"Buzz Lightyear, rocket ships, space rangers, you know; boy toys." Sehun whispered back.

Mr. Oh then stood up from his seat. He pretended to yawn, "I'm boreed!" he said. Then he took a telescope toy and walked to the window slowly. He places the telescope on his one eye and closed the other. "Ooh, oh, OH! WOW! I see a space ranger battling a .. a MONSTER FROM THE MOON!"

"Where?" Hannie giggled, running to Mr. Oh's side to see it herself.

Hoon turned around and showed interest.

But Mr. Oh lifted Hannie and gave her the telescope, pretending not to see Hoon (whose eyes are already wide and filled with curiosity).

Mrs. Oh chuckled, winking at Lulu. "That's how you get an Oh men's interest. You play hard to get."

Sehun suddenly felt the urge to smack his own face so nobody can recognize him again.

Luhan chuckled back (oblivious to her ex-husband's humiliation and her ex-mother-in-law's sarcastic remark). Slowly but sure, she watches as Hoon crawl down from her lap and walked towards his halabeoji and twin sister - but stopped right behind them, wanting to get noticed.

"Let them be." Mrs. Oh chuckled again. "I think the turkey's done. I'll tell the maids to help me prepare the table."

"I'll help you." Lulu smiled, standing up to follow her ex-mother-in-law.

"And I'll keep waiting for dinner." Sehun grinned, hands behind his head and feet lifted to the couch.

 

The whole dinner, Mr. Oh keeps teasing Hoon with the telescope. He would pretend to give it to the boy, but afterwards he would make an excuse not to. The curiosity drives Hoon so crazy, that by the middle of dinner, the boy is already on Mr. Oh's lap, acting cute as he asks for the telescope; surprising both Sehun and Lulu.

"Experience, kids. Your appa raised you." Mrs. Oh commented before giving more meat to Hannie's bowl.

Luhan nodded in respond. She turns to Hannie and help her cut the meat Mrs. Oh gave her before into smaller pieces. Hannie then uses her training chopsticks and eat it.

"Aigoo, you eat so well." Mrs. Oh praised. The woman basically praised everything her grandchildren did today. She even gives Luhan tips in childcare. The two women didn't stop chatting at all the whole dinner.

Unknowingly, a small sheepish smile grew on Sehun's face as he eats dinner.

His umma, Luhan, and Hannie are catching up with each other so animatedly. His appa and Hoon are bonding with the help from a toy telescope. Everyone is having a great time with each other, laughing and smiling. Sehun wishes dinner never have to end.

 

It was getting late and the twins have to go to bed. Mr. and Mrs. Oh told them that they could just sleepover - but unfortunately, neither Sehun nor Luhan bring extra clothes for the twins, so they would have to go home. The newfound grandparents kissed their sleepy grandchildren before letting them get on the car. They hug both Sehun and Luhan good night.

"Luhannie," Mrs. Oh called. "you know you can always come here, right?"

Luhan nodded and smiled before hugging her ex-mother-in-law again. She eyed Sehun, who still has a sheepish grin on his face - clearly in a good mood that evening. Her relationship with Sehun may not be like before, but she knows that with the twins' existences, they're family.

"I will, umma."

"Come together with Sehunnie and bring the twins often, Lu." the woman smiled warmly.

 

 

A week later,

Sehun received the video Luhan sent him just an hour ago. It was a video of Hannie doing a solo duet of Frozen's Love Is an Open Door - singing both Anna's and Hans' parts herself. Sehun enjoys Hannie's adorable singing, but the best part of the video is Hoon judging his sister in the background. The CEO couldn't stop laughing at his son's face and thus he has been replaying the video over and over.

That, and the fact that Luhan bothered sending him the video made him even happier. It feels like she really does want him to be involved in the twins' lives from now on.

"I never knew Frozen cover videos are funny."

The voice made Sehun jumped up from his armchair, finally noticing the woman who has seated herself in front of his desk. It's been awhile since Sehun has seen her. Heck, with the recent life-changes happening these past months, Sehun almost forgot about her if not for the texts they've been exchanging.

"Was it a video of the twins from ex-wife? Or should I say from your soon-to-be-again wife?" Melrose raised one of her brows, teasing the blonde man.

Sehun pfft­-ed with his lips, "You're not making any sense-"

"I've been sitting here for five minutes and you haven't even noticed me." Melrose said. The woman folds her arms in front of her chest in clear fake annoyance. "You texted me last night to come to your office, remember? What's up?"

"Ah, right." the blonde man nodded. "I was only going to ask you about this." Sehun took out a piece of torn paper from one of his neat files and slid it on the table to show Melrose. On it are digits of number and the name Park Melrose.

"What is that?" Melrose asked instead.

Sehun gave her a look, trying to figure out if she's playing another round of psychology-mind game with him; is she pretending to not know, or does she really not know? "You know what it is. I'm being serious right now."

"I really don't." Melrose put her hands up.

"It's your bank account number," the CEO cleared. "the one who has been receiving millions of money from Oh Enterprises' bank account."

"Wow." Melrose took the paper to check it. "You'd think I'd notice if get millions in my account from doing nothing, don't you think? I just got back from Australia again last week to finish my business there, I don't understand what you're saying."

"You didn't get the money? Really? Because the account's under your name."

"Maybe it's another Melrose Park."

"There are only two or three Melrose-s in South Korea and it's a slim chance that their lastname is also Park. It's you alright." the blonde man argued. He leaned back to his seat and folded his arms.

"Look, I do have a lot of bank accounts, so really, I can't memorize all of them." Melrose cleared. "But I do check my accounts regularly and I'm sure I haven't received any millions of money from Oh Enterprises."

"So which Melrose Park receives it?" Sehun asked, feeling frustrated and confused at the same time. He believes what Melrose said because for one, she's rich herself, why would she steal money from him?

"Alright, give me a day and I'll call my assistant to have that account number checked, how does that sound?"

"Great." Sehun answered, satisfied.

"So are you going to tell me about your new girlfriend then? The Minnie Mouse Girl, she's your ex-wife, right? The twins' mother?"

"Why do you rich women read Seoullights so much?" Sehun groaned, annoyed. "And why should I tell you all that?"

"Because we're on a road to a sweet friendship!" Melrose grinned.

"Sweet friendship?" Sehun repeated in disbelief. "Woman, you were seducing me for the past months! You call that friendship?!"

"Well you kissed me." Melrose then playfully her lips like the bish she is. "You're rather dumb, gullible, and fun to tease. Besides, I have a boyfriend back in Australia."

Sehun stood up abruptly. "You have a boyfriend?!"

 

 


*Halmoni: grandmother
**Halabeoji: grandfather


 

 

{author's note}

Get the title pun? lol I'm so bad at it.
This is a filler chapter :) Hope you enjoyed it! <3

I'm going to be busy for awhile so I'll just post some light drama-free chapters these few times. I'll continue the drama (MWAHAHA) when I'm less busy - but for now, I hope it's still fun to read :)

YIKES thankyou for the 84 upvotes and 700+ subscribers! You guys are so damn awesomee-
I'm really sorry I can't reply to your last comments; but I will try to reply for this full chapter's.

Okayy! Don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment bellow; I'd love to hear from you all since so long T.T

OTL I'm bad, but I do love youu! :) See you the next chapter! <3

- KPOPMonstahh