The Robbery

Little Bambies

After their little disagreement, Luhan has been a little off. She behaves as usual but it feels like she's holding something back. Sehun has been observing her odd behavior ever since. Odd as in it makes him uncomfortable in an unexplainable way. He figures it's because she's still upset about something she didn't let out that night. He knows she would tell him on her own accord, so in the meantime he acts as he normally would around her.

It's Friday evening, Sehun broke the news that he'd have to skip taking the twins home for the weekend, and the twins' sad faces are killing him.

"Appa is very very sorry, okay?" Sehun squatted down to hug Hannie who looks like she could cry any second now. He looks up to ask Luhan for help, but the deer-like woman's face looks just as dissapointed as the twins'. "Appa promise to buy you ice cream when appa gets back, okay?"

Hoon pouts and Hannie bursted out crying. Sehun feels like a monster. He pulls in Hoon too and hugs both toddlers tightly, patting their backs to calm them down.

"Hoon want to come with appa." Hoon asked, arms circling around Sehun's neck.

"Wish I could take you, champ." Sehun kisses his son's cheek. "But appa's going for business. No one can take care of you if you're there."

Both twins' cry louder, killing Sehun slowly. Lulu finally had enough of it and pulled the twins into her arms, letting them cry into her shoulders instead. She gave Sehun a look saying 'this-is-what-i-meant' before gesturing for him to go head out with her head. But how can he leave just like that?

So he stays for a few more hours, playing with the twins to make it up to them. He reads them their bedtime story before tucking them in. Hannie cried once more before finally drifting to dreamland, but Hoon frowned for another half an hour before his eyelids are finally too heavy to open. Sehun kissed the twins again before leaving the bedroom in silence.

 When he walked out, he finds Luhan sitting on the couch, reading a book. "Hey Lu,"

The honey-blonde woman puts her book down and looks at him at his call.

"I'll be going now."

"Okay." she smiled, not reaching her eyes. "Have fun in Busan."

"Luhan, I'm not going there to have fun." he frowned.

"Alright." Luhan smiles again, standing up this time. "Have a safe trip in Busan then."

Sehun sighed. "Luhan,"

But Luhan softly pushes him out to the door, the weak smile still on her lips. "You'll be late if you go later. Be careful driving down so late. It can get dangerous so just pull over if you feel sleepy."

"Hey, I'm sorry. Don't make me feel more sor-"

"Night, Sehun."

Luhan smiles one last time, shutting Sehun up before he can reply her. She closes the door to her apartment, but not fast enough to cover her glimmering sad eyes. It pangs his feelings even more, knowing that he disappointed Luhan too. It wasn't like he mean it, but he needs to stop the corruption going on in his business. Sehun waits for the door to beep locked before whispering a soft good night to thin air.

 

 

Sehun arrived in Busan at past three in the morning. He went early on purpose because really, the traffic would be a nightmare on Saturday mornings. That, and he can't sleep after what just happened earlier anyway. He was going to send Luhan a text message saying that he arrived safely, but he figures that she's already asleep (and still upset), so he'll just call her in the morning.

For now, he checked in his hotel room, throwing his body onto the soft matress, letting the image of Luhan's sad doe eyes haunt him until sleep consumes him.

 

 

He woke up at eleven that day from the sudden sunbeam attack on his face. The first thing he did is pick up his phone and call Luhan to tell her that he has arrived safely in Busan. But Luhan didn't pick up her phone, not even after Sehun called her thrice.

It bothers him a lot and bad thoughts came up in his head. What if Luhan is really disappointed and is angry at him? Even if Luhan is angry at him, the twins would've begged their mama to call their appa. So why aren't the twins calling him? Do they hate him now?

Dismissing his thoughts, Sehun took a cold shower and tried to calm himself down. Luhan is probably taking the twins somewhere to distract them from whining for their appa. That's probably why they didn't answer his calls or call him back. Satisfied with his own guess, Sehun goes out from the shower and prepares himself for the day.

 

 

"Pleasure to meet you, sir."

"It's our pleasure to meet you, Mr. Oh." the police officer standing in the middle reached out his hand to shake Sehun's. "We've got the arrest warrant ready. You can knock the door and we'll be ready behind you if Yoon Junmo-ssi tries to escape or anything."

The blonde CEO smiled, pleased. Afterall, he is meeting with a guy who managed to smuggle such big amount of money from a highly secured company. Sehun would be stupid not to bring police to help him arrest that guy. For all he knows, the guy could be a dangerously harmful criminal as well.

He rang the doorbell and waits for the door to be opened. A yell of coming! was heard from the other side of the door and the door opened not long after. Sehun can see why Melrose was infatuated with the guy; his brown hair sleek, his face good-looking (not more than Sehun's though), he's tall, and he dresses really nice. But the second the guy met eyes with Sehun, both their eyes widened in shock.

Sehun realized, he knows that face all too well.

 

"Hey, Sehun," Chanyeol whispered, shaking a little. "I think this is illegal."

"No it's not!" Jongin retorted, hitting Chanyeol on the back of his head. "It's for true love; stalking Sehun's only love is as legal as eating gum."

"Yeah, like eating gum in Singapore-"

"SSSTTT!" Sehun pushes his two best friends closer to the wall, making themselves as flat to the wall as possible. "I think Lulu saw us."

True to his words, Luhan stopped walking and began looking around, sensing that someone is following her. She looks around a few times before deciding that it's just her being paranoid. Besides, there are so many people walking in the same direction as her so it doesn't mean they're all following her. Clutching the pink wrapped gift box, Lulu walks again to her destination.

"Why are we doing this again?" Chanyeol half-whispered, feeling calmer after Jongin put a gum in his mouth to shut him up.

"To beat thy enemy you must know thy enemy, Chanyeol." Jongin huffed. "If we want to beat Luhan's boyfriend, we have to know what he is like first. Then we figure out what does he have that our big boy Sehunnie here doesn't have."

Sehun rolled his eyes. He knew he should've just taken Joonmyun and Yifan instead of these two idiots. At least he didn't bring Jongdae - that would be catasthropic. Jongin motioned that it's safe for them to keep moving after he checked the situation.

The three of them garnered a lot of attention. Three handsome teenage males in SM High School uniforms; one wearing mouth mask, another a sunglasses, and one holding up a big magnifying glass - walking around suspiciously in an ordinary neighborhood. Who wouldn't turn their heads and pay attention to that?

They continue following Luhan silently, hoping to have a glance at the chinese girl's nice boyfriend. After walking awhile more, Lulu stops in front of a wooden gate. She takes out a piece of folded paper from her uniform pocket and reads it to match it with the sign in front of her before walking inside the gates.

"Daehan Minguk Seoul High School." Jongin read the big sign in front of the gate. "Huh. I thought her boyfriend would at least be from JYP High with the way Luhan compliments him everyday."

"Hurry up." Sehun groans, running lightly to catch up with Luhan.

By then, groups of teenage girls from Daehan Minguk Seoul High School have spotted the three good-looking rich boys rom SM High School and began fangirling. The few groups gathered, called their friends, and in a blink of an eye, it turns into a sea of girls.

"Damn, Sehun." Jongin looks at his friends apologetically. "This is my bad, I'm sorry."

All three of them are now surrounded, not that Jongin seems to mind. Chanyeol started shaking, most likely scared of Baekie's reaction when she smells girls perfume on his uniform. Sehun gritted his teeth, annoyed that these annoying girls are blocking the way.

Most of the girls are fortunately his chest's height. Sehun tiptoes a little and sees Lulu walking further away into the school area. Anymore further, Sehun might lose her in the crowd. So he gently pushes away the other girls who block his way, excusing himself with his usual straight face, hoping they'd take his hint of 'go away'.

After getting out of the sea of girls, he sprints forward, hoping to catch up with Luhan. Oddly enough, he didn't need to run far from where he was to spot Luhan. His Lulu is standing idly ten steps away from him, in the middle of the road, her whole body frozen in place. Sehun's eyes then trail to the fallen gift box on the road.

Following Luhan's line of sight, he saw two Daehan Minguk Seoul High students; a guy and a girl, lip-locking in at the side of the road as they lean on a light pole. They kissed for the longest time before breaking away from each other. Sehun watches as the guy turns his head to Luhan. He looks surprised at first - but then he winked, and his lips turn into a smirk. Even from that distance, Sehun can see his crush's small figure shaking.

That son of a bish is not even sorry for getting caught.

Sehun strides to the pole's direction with no hesitation, fist shaking on his side. Lulu's now ex-boyfriend only stares at him in confusion, not expecting the punch Sehun throws to his jaw the second after. The jerk fell, back hitting the pole, making his (other) girlfriend shrieks.

"Why did you do that?!" the girl yelled at Sehun before slouching down to help the jerk up.

"He's cheating on you." Sehun blurts out with his stoic face.

"What?!"

Ignoring the other girl, Sehun turns around and walks back to Luhan. He takes her hand with his, trying to calm the poor shocked girl. The doe eyed girl only looks up at him quietly, a lone tear escaping her eye.

Sehun gives her a small smile then pulls her into a light hug. "Don't let him know you're crying."

Lulu didn't say anything, but Sehun felt her head nodding against his chest. Sehun looks up this time, glaring when Luhan's cheating ex-boyfriend stares at him and Luhan with a shocked expression. The other girl sees the exchange between the two and finally understands the situation.

"Come on, Lu." he whispered to her before putting his arm around her shoulder, guiding her back to their school, ignoring the yelling and the sound of a girl slapping her cheating boyfriend behind them.

 

That wasn't the last time Sehun saw him.

 

It was almost 6 PM and Sehun is in his office, tidying things up to get ready and go home. He was occupied with stuffing his files in his suitcase when Grandma Oh suddenly walked in his office.

"Sehun," she called out. "Remember last weekend when I visit your mansion?"

Sehun sighed. Of course he does. The old woman made Luhan very uncomfortable that the girl ended up having trouble sleeping that night. "Yes, Grandma. What is it?"

"I think I left my diamond necklace there on my visit. Check it for me."

"I'm going home now, Grandma." he said tiredly. "I'll look for it at home and call you if I find anything. Alright?"

"No. Don't you have CCTVs installed in your mansion?" the old woman asked. "Check it for me now please. My employee is already outside your mansion right now to pick it up if it's there. I need that necklace for tonight's dinner party!"

Sehun sighed, again, but ended up sitting back on his chair like the good grandson he is. Grandma Oh walks out from his office, probably to bother his other employees about her necklace. Meanwhile, Sehun clicked his programmed CCTV channels from his computer.

The screen fades black for quite a while before turning into the view of his mansion's living room. Sehun smiles when he saw Luhan smiling on screen. But she's not alone.

A man, Sehun sure has seen somewhere before, is sitting next to his wife on their living room's couch.

Forgetting about his grandma's necklace, Sehun watches as the two laughs over the (probably) lame joke the man just told his Lulu. They would stop for a little while just to drink the drinks Luhan prepared and then continue chatting like the world is theirs.

"Sehun-ah!" Grandma Oh entered his office. "Never mind! I found my necklace! I'm going home now."

Sehun nodded, letting the old woman walks her way out before sitting back down his chair. He rubs his eyes, wondering if there's something wrong with his vision. But the man is still there humoring his wife on his computer screen. So he keeps on watching them.

It was only talking and laughing at first. But after watching longer than he should have, Sehun knows he should've just turned his computer off.

Lulu closed her eyes and her face suddenly got dangerously close to the man's. Sehun held his breath when the man went for it and kissed his wife. He froze in his place when Luhan did nothing about it and instead, she lays her head on the man's shoulder. His heart shatters into million pieces when the man lifts his Lulu in his arms and carry her away.

Sehun clicked the 'home' button on his screen and searched the other channels to see where the two went.

He found the two in the hallways of their mansion's second floor.

"No," Sehun whispered to himself. "No."

The man carries his Lulu and walks inside Sehun's and Luhan's bedroom before closing the door. Unfortunately, Sehun doesn't have a CCTV camera installed in his bedroom. So he can only wait, gritting his teeth as he does so.

The man came out alone from the bedroom 30 minutes after.

 

Taking a deep breath, Sehun tries to remove that horrible images of his wife cheating on him from his head. He walked inside their mansion and smiled weakly when his wife walks over to him with the sweet smile he loves to come home to. The doe-like woman jumps into his arms and hugs him home warmly.

"You're home late again, Sehun-ah."

"Hey," Sehun greeted. "D-did someone come over earlier?"

"Yes." Luhan smiled sweetly. "My old friend came for a visit a few hours ago."

"Which old friend?"

Luhan let go of their hug. "Remember the guy I dated before? We met accidentally in the market earlier and he apologized for what he did back in high school. He said he was childish then, but now he's a changed man and he'd like to be my friend again."

"So, your ex?" Sehun asked, tone not very happy.

Lulu grinned, amused at her husband's jealousy. She tiptoed to give her husband a peck on his lips. "I'm married to you, Sehun-ah."

"Yes you are." Sehun forced out a smile, lifting his wife's small figure, he plants a big long kiss on her lips. "Don't ever forget that."

 

The last time Sehun saw him was the same night he saw Lulu last four years ago ..

 

Sehun feels so bad. It's almost midnight and he's still caught up in his job. Luhan must be waiting for him at home and he's still in his car, in front of a five-star hotel, picking up a sudden important document from his client.

He impatiently called the client once again, tapping on his driving wheels while waiting. Ten minutes later, the hotel employee came out and knocked on his car window.

"I'm sorry it took so long, Mr. Oh. CEO Lee would like you to have this." the hotel employee apologized, lowering his head while handing a file-map.

As he received the documents from the employee, a sight of two familiar figures catches his eyes. Though it's dark, he's sure that it's no mistake that it's his wife and a man coming out from the hotel. That man gently holds his wife's hand as they walk down the stairs and enters the man's car. Sehun threw the documents to his backseat and closed his windows.

The car in front of his drove out from the parking lot in no time. So Sehun immediately thank the employee with a quick hand gesture and drove out to follow the car.

The street is dark and so is Sehun's heart. He has been seeing that man around his wife a lot recently that he can't delude himself anymore. Luhan is clearly cheating on him with her ex-boyfriend and Sehun cannot look away this time. Not after how many times this had happened before.

Surprisingly, after following the car for half an hour, the man's car entered his neighborhood. Sehun watches the car in front of his parked itself in front of the gate. The right front door opened and out is Lulu's ex-boyfriend. The gentleman runs to the other side of the car to open the door for Luhan.

Once out of the man's car, Sehun stares at Luhan's smile; the smile that the woman rarely shows him these days. The two lovebirds don't seem like they've finished their business. The man pulled Luhan into his arms, hugging her intimately. True to Sehun's suspicions, Luhan hugs the man back, her smile still on her lips.

Not taking that of a view any longer, Sehun gets out from his car and slams its door closed. He walks angrily to the surprised pair and yanks his wife's hand away from the man without a word. Then, he lands a hard punch on the man's face with his other fist, sending the latter down on his side.

"Sehun!" Luhan yelped, her wrist hurting from her husband's grip.

Sehun paid no care of Luhan's protest and proceed dragging her inside their mansion, completely ignoring the other (&^%$#) man.

 

Junmo, the guy, seemed to have recalled the same memories Sehun did. He backed away and tried to close the door again. But Sehun is fast enough to stop him before he did. The two policemen present quickly grab the brown-haired criminal's arms, making sure he doesn't escape.

"What is this!" Junmo struggled against the policemen's hold. He met eyes again with Sehun but then he quickly averted his gaze, his eyes shaky.

"Mr. Yoon," the oldest policeman shows his badge. "we're from the Busan police department. You are now a suspect in the Oh Enterprises corruption case. You are now to come with us to the local police station for an investigation."

Looking flustered (Sehun noticed), Junmo stuttered out some excuse. "Why should I come with you? How would I have a connection to Oh Enterprises?"

"That's what I'd like to know too." Sehun glared, feeling like connecting his fist to the other's face for the third time.

"You can explain that in the police station." the policeman said. His two colleagues then drag Junmo out of his house and into the police car.

 

 

Sehun tapped his feet impatiently, his hand folded in front of his chest as he leans back on the chair he's sitting on. He's currently in a room in the police station, watching Yoon Junmo, the policeman, and a prosecutor in the other room through a one way looking glass.

"Mr. Yoon, what is your relationship with Miss Park?"

"I don't know who are you talking about." Junmo stubbornly replied. "Park is a very common surname. There are so many people with that name."

"Miss Melrose Park reported that you have been using a bank account under her name to cover up your corruptions." The police stated.

Junmo sneered. "Look, she's probably just one of my messed up ex-girlfriend trying to frame me for revenge. I don't even remember her face!"

Sehun scoffed from the other room. What a jerk!

"Miss Park hasn't been using the account for almost a decade. Meanwhile, from the account's record, it seems that the account has been used for an e-banking transaction a lot of times. The IP address points to your address, Mr. Yoon." said the prosecutor this time.

"It could be anybody using my computer!"

Sehun almost laughed. How stupid is that guy?

"Your parents live in the countryside, you're an only child, and you live alone in that house you own under your name." The prosecutor opened his files. "You're currently jobless, has been for the past 4 years - so no working buddies I assume. Your neighbors also claimed to have never seen anyone visit you. The only person who has been touching that computer is you. Plus, who would buy online game items with someone else's computer?"

Junmo stayed quiet this time, his face turning pale.

"How?" The police questioned. "How are you able to get that much money from Oh Enterprises' account?"

The brown haired man sits still.

"You have an insider transferring money for you?"

Sighing, the prosecutor folded his hands on the interogation desk. "Mr. Yoon, I have dealt with a lot of corruption cases before and it's very unlikely for you to have done this by yourself. You don't work for Oh Enterprises nor are you a family member. You have an accomplice helping you. If you won't tell us your accomplice, you will be the only one convicted for this crime."

Visibly panicking, Junmo gulped. "I am not guilty of a corruption. The money I received is a payment for a job I did. Maybe the person who paid me is the one doing corruption!"

Squinting his eyes, Sehun stands up from his seat.

"Continue." said the policeman.

"I was only told to do something and I will be paid a lot of money to keep quiet about it!" Junmo defended himself, sensing that his previous statement may change his verdict. "I did no corruption at all!"

"Then who was it that paid you that much money?"

"I was paid to keep quiet!" Junmo insisted, being the stupid person he is, Sehun figures.

"Then you should be the one punished for their crime; 20 years long in prison and a fine of 100 million won. That's the minimum punishment. I haven't mention the lawsuit Oh Enterprises would be suing you for their loss yet." The police smirked slightly when Junmo's eyes wavered. "It's your choice, Mr. Yoon."

"Who was it that paid you such big amount of money?"

Junmo kept quiet for the longest time since he was brought in. Sehun can see his brain rolling, trying to find a way out of it. The policeman and the prosecutor only lean back on their chair, sure that Junmo will confess anytime now.

"It was Mrs. Oh Bokja." he spat out in a small voice.

Sehun's eyes widened. Oh Bokja? Grandma Oh?

"Mrs. Oh Bokja?" The prosecutor furrowed his brows.

"She owns the third largest shareholder in Oh Enterprises. It was her. I didn't even know she did corruption just to pay me. I was only paid by her for a job I did." Junmo confessed, looking frustrated because he knows he won't be getting any money from her from now on.

"Why would Mrs. Oh Bokja pay you big amount of money every month?" The policeman questioned again. "D-did you kill someone for her?"

"No!" Junmo denied, looking scared.

Sehun walks closer to the one-way glass, making sure he can hear everything.

Junmo sighed, looking down his lap, finally giving up.

"Mrs. Oh Bokja has a grandson. His name is Oh Sehun. The guy married one of my ex-girlfriend. Mrs Oh Bokja asked me for a favor .."

 

 

The air is warm; the sun shines not too brightly and the wind blows softly, lulling Sehun to sleep even more. The blonde young man yawned, looking up to his girlfriend from his position. He is currently lying his head on her thighs as she sits under a tree, reading a book.

"Hey Lu," Sehun called, catching the attention from the doe-eyed girl who was reading her book. "have you ever thought of your ex-boyfriend?"

Luhan frowned. "Why are you suddenly talking about him?"

"Nah." Sehun grinned. "I was just wondering how miserable he is now after losing you. How devastated must he be not having you by his side, like me."

Lulu smiled, playing with her boyfriend's hair. "I hope he's happy though."

"Why?"

"Because if he's happy, he wouldn't be a bother for anyone anymore." she explained. "If he's happy, he wouldn't use girls or take advantage of them anymore. Maybe, he will become someone's happiness instead."

Sehun grinned, hugging his girlfriend's waist. "Just like how you're mine."

Chuckling, Luhan continues playing with Sehun's hair until the latter doze off to a nice afternoon nap.

"And you're mine." she whispered when she thought her lover is asleep, bringing a soft smile to Sehun's lips.

 

 

Sehun unknowingly punched the one way glass.


 

 

{author's note}

LOOK WHO FINALLY UPDATED! ;)

I had a lot of difficulty with this chapter lol. I don't know where to stop with the chapter, so I thought I should stop writing there first. Then I saw the word count and it's already 4300+ words so yea I stopped there ;)

I'm pretty sure everyone can guess what's going on with that Junmo guy!
The actual explanation of what actually happened will be in the next chapter :) So until then, I'd totally lovee to hear your guesses on what happened. Let's hear some of those crazy fanfiction readers theory! :)

I'm so sorry I haven't been able to reply to any of the comments like I used to. Last year of high school is getting really ehem, ty, that I can't have as much time as before :( I'll try replying to the comments for this chapter! <3

As usual everyone! Subscribe, upvote, and comment down bellow <3

LOVE YOU PEOPLE FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME <3

- KPOPMonstahh