Baby Steps

Little Bambies

"Hello?"

"Oh Sehun, where are you?"

“I’m in Luhan's apartment for my daily date with the twins." Sehun stopped. "Why?"

"Tao's in labor."

"Oh dear. How's Kris doing?" Sehun is sure Kris is freaking out at the moment, but he still couldn't help but laugh.

"Worse than Tao." Chanyeol laughed. "You're coming to the hospital, right?"

"Of course!"

"Since you're with Lu, she can come here with you, right?"

"Uh yeah, sure."

"Great! I'll see you and Luhan later."

Sehun hung up and stares at his phone, kind of surprised at the sudden news. The twins are too busy playing with their toys to notice their appa who suddenly chuckled by himself, imagining their Uncle Kris freaking out in the hospital.

"Who was it?" Luhan - who just entered the living room with a bowl of apple - asked. She places the apple on the carpet and gave the twins a fork each. "I heard my name mentioned."

Sehun puts his phone back into his pocket. "Chanyeol called. He said Tao is giving birth right now."

"How's Kris doing?"

"Worse than Tao." Sehun laughed a little.

Luhan only shakes her head, disapproving Sehun's childish reaction. She felt something pulling her clothes so she looks down, only to meet eyes with her daughter.

"Mama, what is giving bird?" Hannie pulled on the hem of her mama's t-shirt.

"It's giving birth, Hannie-ah." the woman kneeled down to explain to her daughter. "It means Aunty Tao is having a baby!"

"Like baby Chanmi?"

"Yeah, like Chanmi." Sehun answered this time.

"I want to see!" Hannie jumped up and down, excited at the thought of adorable babies. Hoon on the other hand, not so much.

"Sure. We can go visit Aunt Tao and congratulate her!" Luhan smiled widely, happy for her friend. She stood up quickly and ran into her bedroom, walking out a few seconds later with a gift basket full of baby's necessities. "Let's get you two dressed up so we can go. Sehun-ah, help me with Hoon?"

Sehun happily complied, ignoring Hoon's pleas not to dress him up.

 

 

They arrived at the hospital around an hour after (traffic). Sehun helped Hoon and Hannie get down from the cars first before going to help Luhan with the gift basket. He carries the gift basket while Lulu holds Hoon's and Hannie's hands. Chanyeol has texted him the room number so they head straight to Tao's labor room.

Once the elevator arrived at the floor, they immediately spotted Chanyeol waving at them. Chanyeol, Baekie, and little Chanmi are already in front of the room waiting, the five months old baby sound asleep in her umma's arms. Jongin and Kyungie are at the corner, consoling little Kai who's crying for who-knows-what. However, Kris is nowhere to be spotted.

"Where's Kris?" Sehun asked after looking around.

"The doctor just called him in to cut the umbilical cord." Chanyeol grinned creepily. "You should've seen his face."

Suddenly, the door swung opened, and out came Kris with red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks, but with the biggest smile Sehun has ever seen on Kris. "It's a girl!"

 

Tao was moved to another room two hours later. Kris asked for a private VIP one so everyone can celebrate without disturbing others. During that time, Minseon, Jongdae, Joonmyun, and Lay arrived, showering their youngest friend with congratulations. In no time, the wide coffee table in Tao's room is full with gifts.

The kids - Jongsoo, Kyungin, Kai, Hoon, Hannie, Daemin, and Minnie - are gathering around the gifts, trying to guess what's inside each wrappings. Chanyeol, Jongin, Sehun, Joonmyun, and Jongdae are trying to prevent the kids from tearing the gifts open. They are failing slightly because they're losing in number and energy.

The nurse places Tao's and Kris' baby in a crib right next to Tao's bed. Kris hasn't moved an inch from the baby's side since she came in. The chinese man keeps reaching his finger out to poke his daughter's cheeks but is apparently still afraid to do so.

"Kris said he hates children but now I think he's going to forget me." Tao whispered to the ladies who are sitting around her bed, making them all chuckle.

"Chanyeol was like that too. Let him be!"

"Back then Jongin won't even put baby Jongsoo down. He was completely smitten."

"Jongdae cried for hours when Daemin was born."

("HEY!" shouted Jongdae from the background, but sadly no one cares.)

"But I still think Kris should take a break. He was up taking care of my aching belly since dawn." Tao said, poking her husband to no avail, Kris is still staring longingly at his newborn. So she turned to her friends. "Help me please?"

Minseon nodded and turned around. "Boys, can you take your friend out for a cup of coffee in the cafe downstairs?"

"But the kids-"

"They'll be fine."

Jongdae and the other guys just shrugged, if they say so. They all drag Kris up from where the latter was sitting, ignoring his complains and proceeds on getting him out of the room. Kris was thrown into the elevator riding down to the main floor. And even though this is still an errand for the other guys, they all need a break from their kids and wives' chattering anyways.

 

After they ordered their own cups of drinks, they chose the table in the middle and sat there while they wait for their drink. For a moment it was silent between them, only exchange of glances are going on. They all laughed at how awkward it is. Joonmyun, being the angel he is, took their drinks for them from the counter.

"Well this is kind of weird." Chanyeol commented, sipping on his Oreo milkshake. "How are you feeling, Kris?"

"I don't know .." Kris replied in the gentlest voice they all have ever heard. "I didn't know she was going to be that small, that fragile, that pretty, that precious. It feels amazing now that the baby is actually here. But it scares me a little."

"Having a kid scares you?" Sehun asked, unable to understand. He was completely ecstatic when he first knew he has Hoon and Hannie (well, angry at first, but he really is happy to have them).

"I don't know how to explain it." Kris placed his hands on the table. "All this time it was just me and Tao. Then she got pregnant and I know things are going to change a lot, that's why I hated it. But despite me being a jerk, Tao still smiled a lot and took care of the baby for the past nine months. I want to repay her. I tried to learn and prepare myself to be a good daddy. But now that the baby is really here- I'm scared. The baby- she's s-scary."

Joonmyun choked on his drink. "What are you talking about?"

"I DON'T KNOW! I thought I will hate the baby a little since she's disturbing Tao's and my life." Kris admitted. "But instead, I fell in love with her! She wasn't even here for half a day yet and she's already making me like this!"

"Like a cat splashed with water?" Jongin amused.

Kris groaned and pulled his hair again. "She makes me want to love her; hug her, kiss her, read her the princess stories I hate so much. I want to protect her, I want to give her the world. B-but what if things went wrong instead? I was never good with children. What if I did something wrong to my baby and she ends up hating me? What if Tao hates me for it too? What if I disappoint them both?"

The other guys kept quiet, knowing that it's not all there is.

"I'll regret being a daddy." Kris finished before pressing his forehead down to the table.

Jongin, Jongdae, and Chanyeol all have knowing smiles on their faces. The three exchanged looks with each other. They've been there and they've felt all that too. Jongin gave Kris a pat on his back, relaxing his friend. "Trust me, no matter what happened, you'll never regret being a daddy."

The chinese man with dashing eyebrows looked up to his friends, searching for comfort in their words.

"Because there are so much happiness only fathers, like us, can experience!"

"It's the best feeling out there, man." Jongdae laughed. "Being able to fall in love with such a red and wrinkly newly born little person. I personally love cutting their umbilical cords the most. It feels like cutting the opening ceremony's ribbon to welcome them into my life. That, my friend, is one joy only a father gets to experience!"

"I think I cried a little once." Jongin confessed, Kris flinched. "When I witnessed Jongsoo taking his first steps, holding on to the shoe rack. I was thrilled! It wasn't even me experiencing the first steps of my life, but it felt like I won a gold medal in the Olympics."

Chanyeol speaks up this time. "It will be hard. Chanmi cries day and night when we brought her home four months ago. I almost cried too because I felt so useless that I can't make my baby feel happy in her own home. I feel like I'm such a failure. But then Chanmi would stop crying and flashes me her adorable drool-ly smiles and everything is okay again."

"Our point is that no matter what, you'll always be her daddy anyway. It's not about being perfect about it, but it's about being there with them since their firsts, guiding them while they learn about life, and mature with them." Sehun raised his eyebrows at Jongin's words.

"Damn we should start writing a book." Jongdae muttered to no one in particular before writing Jongin's words down on a tissue.

"You just experienced the birth of your baby girl, man!" Jongin patted Kris' back. "Next, you'll be staying up all night soothing her cries, you'll smile like an idiot when she manages to mumble her first words, you'll cheer like a fangirl when she takes her first steps, you'll tear up when she go through her first day of kindergarten, and before you know it you'll probably be walking her down the aisle-"

"DAMNIT NO!" Kris and Chanyeol covered their ears, not able to imagine their little princesses being handed to another man.

"The perks of having a daughter." Jongin shrugged, sipping his drink as he teased.

"What are you talking about, you have a daughter too, bro." Jongdae laughed mischievously. "Sweet little Kim Kyungin? Ring a bell? And we don't know if baby Squishy number 4 is a girl too. You might have to walk down the aisle, twice."

Joonmyun watches as Jongin froze in his seat suddenly, face turning as white as the hospital walls. He gulped his drink while watching Jongin freaking out, most likely having a war inside his head. Kris seemed to relax a bit, laughing a little at Jongin's boomerang attack.

"I guess you guys are right." Kris took a deep breath. "I'll be fine. In fact, I'm going to have fun experiencing my baby's firsts."

Chanyeol, Jongin, and Jongdae laughed, high-fiving each other for being able to build their friend's father-esteem. Kris will do great anyway.

"It does sound fun though." Joonmyun blurted out. "Taking your wife to pregnancy appointments, waiting in front of the labor room, hearing your child talk for the first time, and holding their hands while they take their first step. If it does feel as amazing as you guys make it out to be .."

"You just don't know how it feels because you're not a father yet." Jongdae chuckled. "When you're a father, you'll experience how amazing it feels yourself."

Kris and Joonmyun nodded, expectations in their hearts. Joonmyun sighed. "Maybe I should start trying with Lay now?"

"Heck yeah," Chanyeol nodded, sipping his the last drips of his milkshake. "You need to stop travelling to forests and mountains all the time and start having kids. Just settle with the diaper changing adventures. Trust me, it's more thrilling than the travelling you've been doing."

Jongin and Jongdae nodded in agreement, Kris only gulping at the statement. The ones who have had children would joke around, teasing Kris and Joonmyun, scaring them with their senior-appa knowledge. They all have wide smiles on their faces considering the celebrating mood.

They kept on joking around, not noticing Sehun who only sat quietly, sipping his bubble tea with a blank look on his face.

 

When the men came back, Kris quickly ran to his wife's bed side, back to cooing at his newborn daughter who is sleeping in her mama's arms now. They decided to name her Tata, Wu Tata. Kris thought of it while he was worrying about being the perfect daddy; but Tao thinks it's perfect. Now the blonde chinese man wouldn't stop saying Tata to everyone.

Jongin ran straight to his daughter, picking Kyungin up into his arms before he squished her with his hugs and wet her cheeks with kisses. The poor girl was so surprised that she began crying and has to be taken out of the hospital room. Hannie and Minnie who were playing with her can only look up at their own appa-s, confused.

"When are you due, Kyung?" Minseon caressed her friend's belly. Looks like she'll be popping out baby Squishy number 4 soon.

"In 2 months, I suppose." Kyungie gave her friends a small smile. "You girls aren't tired of visiting me after I gave birth in the hospital, right?"

"Why would we, seriously, Kyungie-ah!" Baekie laughed, knowing how embarrassed Kyungie is. It's going to be her fourth time after all.

"Aren't you tired of taking care of babies by now?" Lay chuckled. "You're so naughty. You keep having more babies!"

Kyungie sighed, giving them a shy smile completed with a slightly red cheeks. "I love kids and Jongin has always wanted a big family. He even told me he's going to make a family dancing-idol-group with the kids one day. So as long as Jongin helps out with the kids, I don't mind it one bit."

"Right. They made us carry the baby for nine months. The least they can do is help us out with the baby's pooping, crying, and pooping." Baekie laughed, pecking Chanmi's nose.

"You said pooping twice."

"Because they do poop a lot, Lay."

Tao laughed and turn to Kris (who has been gulping since the beginning of the conversation). "You hear that? You'll need to help me out a lot, ge."

Pressured by the many pairs of women eyes looking at his, Kris nodded stiffly, earning laughter from the women. Tata's little hand grabs Kris' pointer at the exact time, making the new daddy believe that his daughter's giving him strength. He tries not to move so much, but the feeling of Tata grabbing his finger made him want to jump and squirm at the cuteness.

A pair of envious eyes never leaves the new pair of father and daughter. Seeing Luhan laughing at their friends' words, Sehun wonders why her eyes don't look like his at the moment.

 

 

It was after the nurse came in to take Tata back to the baby room that the gang decided to go back home. The kids are reluctant to say goodbye to each other, but in the end, most of them ended up sleeping in their parents' arms anyways, tired.

Hoon and Hannie are awake. Jongdae had laughed at Sehun's and Luhan's faces, teasing them about having to work hard putting the twins to sleep. Sehun ignored his friend and buckled his children in the backseat instead. Luhan waves to their friends for the last time before getting on the car as well.

The twins started telling what they did for the day. Lulu would laugh as a respond, encouraging them to continue even though she knows what they did that day. Eventually, the story-telling tires them out and they fell asleep in the car.

"Their vocabulary is getting better. I bought them a new storybook. Do you think they'll enjoy The Princess and The Frog?" Luhan asked while she rustles around covering the twins with blankets that Sehun keeps in the car.

Sehun only nodded, keeping his focus on the road. By then, Luhan has seated herself properly again. She looked at Sehun and figured that maybe Sehun isn't in the mood for talking. So she keeps quiet and settles with looking at the night view in Seoul outside the window.

 

Once they arrived back at Luhan's apartment, the two adults carried their kids upstairs. The two silently helps the twins get ready for bed; washing their hands and faces, changing them into their pajamas. When done, they carried the twins into their bedroom and tucked them in, kissing them good night.

Lulu sits by Hoon's bed side, patting the boy's back to lull him to sleep. She automatically smiles when she saw her son adorably snuggling to his pillow, in deep sleep. She was about to ask Sehun to go out the bedroom when she caught a sight of him being dazed. His hand is patting Hannie's back, but his eyes are staring into nothing, empty.

"Sehun-ah?" she called out in a small voice.

Sehun snapped back almost immediately. He turned his head to Luhan, asking a 'what?' with his expression. The latter gave him an apologetic smile before gesturing to the door. He nodded slightly, standing up from the bed to follow Luhan outside.

"They're asleep." Luhan breathed out.

"Hm." was Sehun's reply.

The chinese woman looked back, only to see Sehun spacing out again. A frown unconsciously creeps on her lips. "Sehun-ah, would you like a cup of tea?"

"I'll just get goi-" Luhan is looking at him with concern that Sehun can't help but sigh. "Sure. That would be nice."

He went and wait in the living room, sitting on Luhan's small colorful sofa. The night is pretty young, but he can't wait to go home and shut himself down. Sleep always makes him feel better anyway. Luhan got back with a cup of tea and a teapot after a few minutes. She handed the cup to him and Sehun drank it gratefully.

Luhan sits down on the mat next to Sehun and waits for a little while before carefully asking, "Is something wrong, Sehun-ah?"

The asked man stopped drinking his tea and stare back at his ex-wife. "W-why are you asking that?"

"You were spacing out a lot, and you seem down."

"Why would you care?" Sehun snapped, but he regretted it immediately when he saw Luhan's hurt expression. She was just worried after all. "Sorry. I'm just- .. annoyed."

"N-no, I'm sorry for nosing." Lulu gave him a small smile. "I thought you might need a friend to rant to. Would you like more tea?"

Sehun sighed, but nodded anyway. He lets Luhan pour more tea from the teapot. Steam comes out from the cup as it was still hot. The blonde man grabs the cup carefully before drinking from it again. It's still too hot for his liking, but Sehun loves how it trickles down his throat and spreads warmth throughout his body. "Actually,"

Luhan looks up from the mat and looks back at Sehun, clearly not expecting Sehun to speak to her.

"I have a question. Do you think I'm a father?"

When Luhan didn't give him an answer, Sehun turn his head to look at the confused Bambi eyes.

"Do you think I'm a real father?"

 She gave him another worried expression. "Sehun-"

"No." He really doesn't want to hear her question his credibility. "It's just- the guys were talking about how great it was being a father; waiting for the baby's birth, worrying about being a good appa, experiencing their children's firsts- I just want to know what it's like to be an actual appa!"

It was for a mere second, but Sehun saw guilt flashes in Luhan's eyes. Or maybe he was seeing things. But that didn't stop him.

"I just want to know; how it feels like to wait for Hoon's and Hannie's birth? How were they when they were first born? How were they when they first got home, were they fussy or quiet babies? Did they talk first or walk first? What was their first words, when did they take their first steps?"

"Sehun,-"

"It's frustrating that I keep convincing myself I'm a good appa for Hoon and Hannie yet I don't know anything about them!"

He pulled at his hair and covered his face with his palm in frustration. Luhan stays quiet, watching the scene unfolds in front of her.

"I'm- jealous. I'm not like the others who get to actually know what it's like being an appa."

"But you do know what it's like." Luhan tried to lighten up the atmosphere with a smile. "You're Hoon's and Hannie's appa."

Sehun chuckled bitterly, giving Luhan a small appreciation smile. "Thanks, Lu. But you know that's not what I meant. Forget it, I'm being stupid. I'll go back home."

He was just about to stand up and leave when Luhan pulled him back to sit again. "You know what, wait a little."

This time, it's her that stands up and left the living room. Sehun sat alone in the living room as she asked him to do for a few minutes before the woman walks out from the bedroom with a big box and a folder on top of it. Luhan easily placed it in front of Sehun and opened the box, ignoring Sehun's confused look. Slowly, she began rummaging the content of the box, searching for something.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

Finally, she took out a thick book from the box and handed it out to Sehun with a proud smile. "Open it."

"What is-" he decided to swallow his question and opened the book instead to find his answer.

No, it isn't an ordinary book. It's a photo album. Hoon's and Hannie's. There are so many pictures in the album, starting from a picture of Lulu with a swelling belly.

"N-not this page, t-turn," Sehun watched in amusement as Luhan turns the page with a red face.

"You were still beautiful pregnant." he blurted out, making Luhan's face even redder. When he realized what he just said, he turned red himself. Of course he coughed awkwardly afterwards and forces himself to look at the next picture.

Next is a picture of baby Hoon and Hannie, looking- "They look like red wrinkly monkeys."

"That's not a nice thing to say about your newborn baby, Sehun-ah." Luhan pouted, slightly offended.

Sehun only laughed and turned the pages again. Hoon and Hannie were adorable babies, especially with the twinsies-baby-pajamas they wore. There are more pictures of Hoon and Hannie being fed with a bottle of milk, a crying Hannie, Hoon his thumb, and a picture of both of them laying on their belly facing each other.

"They didn't cry that much when they were babies." Luhan proudly tells him. "It's just that they took turns crying so it seems like the crying never stops."

"Was it hard?"

"A little." she confessed. "But Baek and the others were with me a lot of times. I got a lot of help so it's okay."

"Hoon looks kind of like me already." Sehun commented on a picture of 3 months old Hoon biting a sleeping Hannie's cheek with an emotionless face.

"I know." Luhan replied in a low voice, smiling bitterly at her first impression of Hoon - which fortunately went unheard by Sehun.

There is no end to the photos, not that Sehun minded. It brought a sad smile to his face when he saw pictures of his babies' first birthday party; everyone is there, except him. But his face lightened up again when he saw pictures of Hoon and Hannie covered with whip cream. There are pictures of the twins walking down the street hand-in-hand with Luhan, the twins riding their four-wheel-bicycles, and even a picture of a crying Hannie falling down in the park.

 

"Baek, don't-"

"What, I'm recording this so you can blackmail the twins later if they misbehave in the future! Now shush!"

 

Sehun was to immersed with the photo album that he didn't notice Luhan turning the TV and DVD on. At the sight of his babies on TV, he placed the album down and fixed his eyes to the TV.

 

"Hoon-ah~" Baekie cooed from behind the video camera, "Come to aunty?"

Hoon is obviously confused of the camera, never seeing it before. The poor boy tried standing up in panic but immediately fell down on his again. So he anxiously crawled backwards and right to his mama's arms. Luhan and Baekie chuckled.

"I told you this would scare him." Luhan laughed, patting the startled baby's back to calm him. "The camera is too big. Where do you even get that?"

Suddenly, the screen was filled with Hannie's chubby cheeks. The girl is trying to reach for the camera, curious of it. Baekie lifted the camera away from the baby's sticky fingers. Luhan is just watching her from the background, with Hoon still on her lap

"Stand up if you want the camera, Hannie-ah~"

Hannie is instantly on her feet, wobbly, trying to grab the camera. Lulu and Baekie begin counting the seconds in the background. Hannie managed to stand up for 22 seconds, making Luhan and Baekie clap for her.

 

Sehun too, claps for her adorable attempt. Luhan smiles widely at his reaction.

The woman slid the box she brought in earlier to Sehun's side. Curious, Sehun looked inside and found more photo albums and CDs. Luhan gave him an encouraging smile, letting him rummage the things inside.

"I-" Sehun is definitely speechless when he sees the label on each CD; it's almost all the answers to his questions. "Thank you."

Luhan smiled in return. "Baekie recorded everything back then. It was kind of hectic, Hoon doesn't like the camera as much. But I guess I'm glad she recorded everything."

There are the Twins' First Day at Home CD, the Twins' First Park Trip CD, the Twins' First Birthday Party CD, and so many more. Sehun couldn't stop smiling, feeling very impatient to watch all of it in his DVD.

"Lu- I'm seriously- Thanks." he said, tidying the things up into the box once again.

"I'm sorry." Luhan's genuine apology grabbed Sehun's attention immediately. He stares into her eyes, and he knows, that she's serious. "I'm sorry I was so selfish and judgmental- that I thought you would hurt Hoon and Hannie."

"Hey, we've said our sorry-s, Lu. You forgive me and I forgive you, there's no need-"

"No!" she exclaimed. "This is different. I'm sorry that you have to miss out on the twins' few firsts. I'm sorry that you'll only be able to see those priceless moments of their baby days from these photos and CDs. I'm sorry that these are all I can show you."

Sehun smiled weakly. "Well, at least I don't have to change their diapers?"

They laughed, clearly cool with whatever bad things that happened between them before. Sehun sits there in silence, feeling a little better than before.

"I get that you're upset." Luhan started again. "I'm sorry that you missed a few parts in Hoon's and Hannie's lives. But Sehun, please don't let that make you doubt yourself. Being an appa is not about the experiences. It's about being here for Hoon and Hannie when they need you and your love. And now you're here for them."

It's embarrassing, but Sehun felt his cheeks warm up.

"Things aren't very great with us." Luhan admitted shyly, playing with her fingers to avoid looking at the blonde man. "But you need that I'm glad to have you back. To raise the twins with me from now on, I mean."

"Thanks, Lu."

The living room is silent once again, but the air sure feels less suffocating for Sehun.

"Hoon and Hannie still have a long way to go. You're here to be with them from now on, and that's what matters." Luhan sternly repeats, to which Sehun chuckles at. "That's why,"

"What?"

Lulu hands him a folder ever so gently. "I want you to be a better appa and help me with this."

"What's this?" Sehun opens the folder slowly, taking a few pieces of papers and a few brochures to read it one by one. "

"It's the twins' documents." Luhan nervously explained. "They're old enough for kindergarten so now I'm choosing which kindergarten to enroll them to. I took some brochures from a few kindergartens already - I have to take Hoon and Hannie to each kindergarten to see which one is the best for them. W-will you come with us and give me your opinions?"

His reaction was surprising, and a little hilarious to be said. Luhan can say, that this is the widest grin she has ever seen on Sehun's face since they met again. It's not even that big, but she can't blame Sehun for being excited.

His first actual daddy duty.

Unconsciously, Sehun moved (so much) closer and grabbed Luhan's hands with his. His smile is from ear to ear and his eyes are crinkling with excitement.

"I would love that!"

Luhan smiles back in response, unknowingly feeling a little hot from the sudden closeness between her and her ex-husband.


 

 

{author's note}

It's been too loooooonnnnnggggg oooommmmooooo!

First of all, as usual,
(cue!) I'm sorry for taking a long time to update :(
(excuses, cue!) Don't really have any, this time - just a massive writer block WOOHOO!

I just want to say thank you for being patient with me and not unsubscribing <3
I ALWAYS KNOW YOU GUYS ARE THE BESTS!

This is a filler chapter :) Hope you enjoyed it. Next chapter would be more fun, I promise! 
{spoiler} melroseisback and someoneisgoingtoseeherexhusbandwithanasianmirandakerr

I'll try to update sooner next time, so please don't hate me :( MWEHEHEH

 

P.S I noticed some new readers joining in! Thanks for the nice comments ;) I love reading how you cried (ehem, raise your hand in the comment again, deary) after reading 17 chapters of Little Bambies lol. Why you do that? AHAHAHAHA

 

Okay guyss; subscribe, comment, and upvote! <3
See you again next chapter! :)

- KPOPMonstahh