Confirmed

Till forever, okay?

 

“ I don’t.. know. “, TOP stuttered.

 

“ Seriously? Hyung you’re old enough to know your feelings well already. “, Taeyang hissed.

 

“ But the feelings… like not constant. Like.. it leaves and stays. So I don’t know what do I exactly feel.  “, TOP sighed.

 

“ HYUNG I TOTALLY FEEL YOU! But I confirmed it though.. “, GD suddenly raised his hand.

 

“ Feel me? Confirm? It? Huh? “, TOP walked back to the dinning table sat with the guys.

 

“ To be honest, I like Dara noona. But I don’t know to confess or not. “, GD said looking down avoiding all the eye contact.

 

“ OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH “, the guys cheered.

 

“ I always feel that something is up between you and Dara noona!! “, Daesung jumped up and down as his assumption was right.

 

" WOOO OUR LEADER IS IN LOVE! "

" WOOOO GD IS IN LOVE! "

" WOO JIYONG IS IN LOVE! "

" WOO MR KWON IS IN LOVE! "

 

“ YAH! “, GD slightly blushed.

 

“ It’s ok. I’m here to solve hyungs’ problems. Don’t worry. Let’s start a test. “, the maknae spoke up proudly.

 

“ You? Solve? Problems? “, the guys shook their head in disbelief.

 

“ YAH HYUNGS!! HAVE SOME FAITH IN ME. “, Seungri pouted sadly.

 

“ Okay… “

 

 

“ Firstly, I’ll solve TOP hyung’s problem first. You’ll have to answer the questions I’m going to ask you. Understood? “, Seungri said seriously.

 

“ Yeah, and yah why are you so serious?! “, TOP replied.

 

“ Oh mianhe mianhe, I’ve to make myself to sound and look like a love professional. Hhehehe. “, Seungri rubbed the back of his head.

 

“ Anyway, the first question is, what do you think about Bom noona’s personality? “, Seungri asked.

 

“ Cute, Bubbly, 8 dimensional, alien, beautiful. “, TOP answered it without any hesitation at all. It’s like as if it’s the most simple question he was ever asked.

 

“ Oh, what’s the thing you like the most about Bom noona? “

 

“ Everything. “, TOP answered casually.

 

Everyone look at TOP in shock, wondering if the so called “ love quiz “ from Seungri was really necessary. It’s already so obvious, everyone can sees it.

 

“ What? “, TOP realizing the 4 guys looking at him.

 

“ Nothing. Let’s continue. “, Seungri cleared his throat.

 

“ How do you feel when Bom noona is around guys? Do you think about her, alot? Do you always get worried about her? Do you act differently around her? Do you tend to imitate her in order to ? Do you try to get her attention? Do you love her? “ Seungri asked slowly in order to let his hyung catch him.

 

“ I feel annoyed and irritated especially that time when Siwon from Super Junior called her name and still asked for a intro. Urgh. I think about her as much as I think about my bearbricks. I’m so worried when she didn’t slept for the whole night, she didn’t eat and all. I don’t try to act differently around her, because I’m comfortable around her. I love to as her reactions are always so cute. I always try to get her attentions. I do. “, TOP answered casually once again earning a gasp from the 4 guys that’s he was sitting with.

 

“ OMO NO WONDER YOU ALWAYS ! “

 

“ OHHHHHHHH YOU GET JEALOUS AND WORRIED! “

 

“ YOU ADMITTED YOU DO LOVE BOM NOONA AND NOT LIKE HER! “

 

“ WOOOOOOO!! TOP HYUNG IS IN LOVE! “

 

“ In.. Love? Love Bom? “, TOP blinked.

 

“ You said you do love Bom noona hyung!! “, GD cheered.

 

“ I did? “, TOP asked.

 

“ Taeyang Hyung! Play the recording! “, Seungri asked politely, before the quiz started, Seungri signal Taeyang to record it as it’s a process of the quiz as an evidence. It’s base on how a person tone sounding when answering.

 

Taeyang played the recording, which had TOP speechless. Did he really said all those stuffs?

 

 

“ The result is, HYUNG YOU’RE IN LOVE WITH NOONA! The feelings stays and leave because you kept on denying the feelins. It’s strongly believed that the feelings was there for a really long time already. So please tell us, when did it started, “, Seungri concluded and everyone cheered.

 

TOP blushed slightly.. “ I love Bom, eh? So.. is love that has been playing around with me.. Making me like this?“, he thought to himself and smiled slightly.

 

“ Hyung when did it started! “, GD asked feeling happy for TOP.

 

“ When we started filming for “ We Belong Together “ Mv. “, TOP answered shyly.

 

“ OMG SO LONG?! “, Daesung with his mouth wide apart.

 

“ Yeah, I thought it was just some temporarily feelings, just some feelings that’s not real at all. But it ends up.. “, TOP stopped and said, “ What about you guys?! GD? Maknae you have not help him! “, TOP stood up and pointed at GD.

 

 

“ It’s okay! I know what to do already! “, GD backed off immediately, it was not because he wasn’t comfortable with the guys. The guys to him are like blood related brothers. It was just that how the guys teased TOP made him scared. He couldn’t imagine that him blushing and getting teased at all.

 

 

“ Phew. “, GD went back to his room and sat on his bed.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi readers! I sincerely do ask for your comment, I'd really appreciates it. It'll really motivates me to write on and come up with more good ideas for this story. Thank you.

 

As you can see, I changed my story poster to a really cute and funny one. I really can't stop laughing at it. HAHAHA! Anyway, hope you guys like it too!