Feelings

Till forever, okay?

TOP and Bom return back to the preparation room doing their own things afterwards. The guys were all playing some game using their phone while the girls which are slightly at the other end of the room talking to each other.

 

Suddenly, Dara stand up from her seat and called Bom, “ You! You haven’t tell us why didn’t you sleep for the whole night? “, Bom just sighed.

 

“ Because of T.O.P, the Choi Seung Hyun from Big Bang. I don’t know why does his words bother me so much. I’m disappointed at myself for being so easily affected. “, Bom whispered.

 

“ Words? “

“ Bother? “

“ TOP oppa? “

 

“ Yah, are you girls listening to me? And yes, yes, yes. “ Bom sounded slightly annoyed with what the girls replied. Basically, they were just like repeating what she sad said.

 

“ What words? “, Minzy asked puzzled.

 

“ Lets go, performance is starting soon. “, Their managers cut them off suddenly.

It’s pre-recorded.

 

“ Deh! “

 

2NE1 and Big Bang walked out in an orderly manner, being the gentlemen, Big Bang let 2NE1 to leave the room first before they leave.

 

On their way to the stage, they met Super Junior at the backstage. They greeted each other and politely bowed. Siwon smiled sweetly at Bom which caught TOP’s attention.

 

“ I’m so tired that I can even forget my lyrics right now. “, Bom shrugged her shoulders.

 

“ Yah unnie! Come come. “, The leader called upon Bom and passed her a coffee sweet knowing that Bom doesn’t take coffee because she wouldn’t be able to sleep later on. So, she passed her a coffee sweet which would allows her to stay awake for awhile as the caffeine is like a pinch of coffee powder.

 

2NE1 performed followed by Big Bang and the rest.

 

After that, 2NE1 and Big Bang parted as they were going back to their dorm separately by their own van.

 

The girls were all fast asleep in the van, especially Bom. The next thing they knew were they had reached their dorm. Bom headed straight to her room, removing her make ups and changed to an over-sized shirt. She immediately tuck herself in the bed. The girls were finally able to rest well as there were no schedule for them tomorrow.

 

The next morning, “ Hel….lo? “, Bom answered sleepily as she was still sleeping while her phone rang.

 

“ Morning noona, did I woke you up? I’m sorry but are you free later to come down for recording for our album? “, A deep y voice spoke.

 

“ asdfghhkk, yeah sure. “, Bom mumbled which had made her gained a laughter from TOP.

 

“ See you later then. “ While TOP continues to munch on his breakfast. He was sitting on the table with the guys having breakfast together.

 

“ Hyung, so.. noona is coming down later? “, GD asked.

 

“ Yeah. She mumbled that she would be coming, but I guess I’ll just give her another call later to remind her incase she forget when she woke up. “, TOP smiled thinking back at the small conversation he had with Bom just now, her voice really sounded damn cutely.

 

“ You ok? Why are you smiling like an idiot hyung? “, Seungri asked while eating cereals.

 

“ Nothing, I just find Bom really cute. “, TOP rubbed the back of his neck feeling embarrassed.

 

“ WOAH “

“ WOOOO “

“ OHHHHHHHHHHHH “, The guys cheered.

 

“ Yah, don’t think too much, just cute only. Nothing else. “, TOP defended himself, which doesn’t really help much.

 

“ Ah, I get it I get it, no wonder you bought salad for Bom noona ONLY, the rest of the girls just had snacks. “, GD patted TOP’s shoulder while walking into the wet kitchen area to wash his bowls.

 

“ OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”, the guys cheered again.

 

“ Hyung, you know.. I find Bom noona cute too. “, Taeyang wriggled his eyebrows.

 

“ Yeah hyung, I like her legs. Damn it, her legs is so beautiful. “, Seungri winked at TOP.

 

“ YAH! “, TOP smacked Seungri’s head hardly without hesitation. Not knowing why was he reacting like this. It wasn’t the first time he felt like this. During their early debuting periods, he felt the same thing.

 

When GD filmed “ We Belong Together “ with Bom as his boyfriend. He really hoped that he was GD instead, wanting to replace him and act like Bom’s boyfriend. But after the promotions are over, TOP hardly gets to see Bom due to their schedules. And he knew all he felt was temporarily feelings. Nothing much.

 

But the funny thing was the feelings keep on returning back and going away.

 

3 months before he met Bom knowing that she had the deal with Hwangssabu, the feelings were back. And this time, it wasn’t going anywhere. 

 

TOP did not say anything. He thought that the feelings would go away like how it usually did. But it didn’t, this time his feelings stayed for long.

 

TOP knew why did he bought foods for Bom, why did he care for her, why was he worried that Bom did not sleep for the whole night and all. Even if TOP said he did not know why was he doing that, but he knew it better than anyone else did. He knew that he was just denying his feelings, fighting his feelings for Bom. Taking it as a family care to excuse his feelings.

 

“ OWWWWWW HYUNG!! I’m just kidding, why are you serious?! It hurts. “, Seungri whined like a baby.

 

“ Someone is jealous. “, Daesung giggled.

 

“ YAH! “, TOP walked to Daesung wanting to smack his head too. Knowing that Daesung ran to his room to hide while continuing teasing his hyung.

 

“ Hyung, do you like Bom noona? “, Taeyang asked seriously this time.

 

Daesung peeked out of his room and check if TOP was still there. But hearing what Taeyang asked, he straighten himself and walk towards the dinning table pretending that he didn’t see TOP. TOP did not notice Daesung as well, as he was thinking hard about Taeyang’s question.

 

“ Hyung, do you? “, GD wiped his hand dry and joined the dinning table.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do leave a comment and subscribe! :D Thanks!