Nervous

Till forever, okay?

GD&TOP arrived at the recording room earlier than usual as some preparation was needed for their new album. Teddy was already in there. There was no break or something. GD&TOP together with Teddy worked seriously for the album.

 

“ Is Bom coming soon? “, Teddy asked while rubbing his tired eyes.

 

“ Yeah, um.. she’s suppose to be here soon. “, TOP replied nervously. He had no idea how he was going to face Bom after knowing his feelings for her. Even though Bom doesn’t know anything about his feelings, but he still felt nervous as he was not sure about how to express himself to her. Would she li Do Bom felt the same way like how he does? Or Bom felt differently?  

 

“ Hyung, relax, just act normally will do. If you’re like this all the time, Bom noona will notice it. “, GD teased, knowing TOP was nervous.

 

“ Notice it? “, Teddy asked not understanding.

 

“ TOP hyung has feelings for Bom noona. “, GD said.

 

“ Woah! Actually, it’s expected. “, Teddy replied not seemingly surprised.

 

“ Huh? Expected? “, TOP was surprised.

 

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Slowly, strands of red hair was able to be seen. And then a red headed girl peered out at the guys by the door way.  

 

“ Anneyeong! “, Bom greeted.

 

“ Afternoon Bom! “

“ Hello noona! “

“ Hi noo..na. “

 

 

“ Did I come at the wrong timing? You guys seems busy doing something else. “, Bom asked.

 

“ We were waiting for you, so it’s okay! “, GD smiled kindly.

 

“ Let’s get started then!! “, Bom happily cheered.

 

“ I’m going out for awhile. “, TOP excused himself as he was feeling nervous. And now his nervousness was double up as Bom was right here now.

 

 “ He’s leaving the room once I came? Sigh. “, Bom thought to herself sadly. “ Ah… Alright. “ She tried to sound normally without any disappointment in her voice, but failed.

 

“ I’ll be back in awhile. “, TOP assured, as he heard the tiny bit of disappointment in Bom’s voice. Not knowing whether it was delusional or he really heard it. He leave the room right after that.

 

“ Are you guys really free right now? You can give me another day to do my recording.. I don’t mind. “, Bom sighed.

 

“ We’re really waiting for you. Hyung went to get some foods or drinks I guess. Don’t mind him. “, GD explained.

 

“ Ah… Let’s really get started then. “

 

 TOP went to the gym and worked out to relief himself.

 

“ Yah seunghyun, slow down. “, Hwangssabu ordered.

 

“ I’m fine, it’s ok. “, TOP replied while lifting the weights.

 

“ Seunghyun..? “, Bom called out. It had been 2 hours since TOP leave the recording room. He did not answer his phone either. GD and Teddy were looking for TOP to hear out the recording of Bom. But they couldn’t contact him at all, and Bom volunteered to go look for him instead.

 

 

“ I can hear voice now? “, TOP shaked his head.

 

“ Hwangssabu-nim, have you seen Seunghyun around? “, Bom asked while looking around the gym.

 

“ Yeah Bommie, he’s over there. And how’s your diet going on now? You’ve a few days left, remember? “, Hwangssabu reminded Bom.

 

“ Deh!! Thanks! “, Bom quickly walked away before Hwangssabu could say anything.

 

 

“ Seunghyun! “, Bom tapped TOP on his shoulder softly.

 

“ Bom?! “, TOP immediately let go of the weights he was carrying. Luckily, the act did not hurt him.

 

“ Why are you working out here? While we’ve recordings up there? “, Bom sighed.

 

“ Damn, I worked out because of you and right now you’re infront of me…. “, TOP thought to himself.

 

“ Ah forget it, anyway Jiyong and Teddy oppa asked you to go hear the recording. “, Bom said with disappointment.

 

“ Ok…. Thanks noona. “, TOP not knowing what to do.

 

“ He actually told me he’ll be back in awhile, and he leave the room straight after I came.. Oh oh oh. “, Bom told herself. Even though she was disappointed, she can’t help but take a quick glance at TOP’s sweating face & neck. TOP was famously known that he doesn’t show his body at all. Even though TOP doesn’t show his body, he’s capable of attracting his fans or make his fans to fall head over heels for him just with his looks.

 

“ I’ll go up first, be fast. “, Bom said.

 

“ Deh noona. “, TOP nodded his head.

 

TOP went to wash up before going up to the recording room.

 

“ Hyung! You’re finally here. Why did you went to workout so suddenly? Anyway, hear this out! “, GD exclaimed.

 

“ Sure. “, TOP ignored GD’s questioning.

 

“ Where’s noona? “, TOP noticed that Bom wasn’t around when she said she would be up here first.

 

“ Bom went back already. She said she wasn’t feeling well so we asked her to go back and rest. And we will call her back if any editing or changes are to be made. “, Teddy explained.

 

“ Not feeling well? “, TOP asked worriedly.

 

“ She don’t seems that lively and bubbly like usual during the recording. And after she went to look for you, she seems to be even more gloomy. Did you do anything? “, Teddy asked eyes not leaving the computer.

 

“ Serious? ", TOP wondered. Did he do anything wrong? Or did something happened to Bom?