Troubled

Till forever, okay?

Everybody turned around facing Bom after hearing her voice. A confused Bom slowly approached the group wondering what's with the mention of her name.

“ Unnie! TOP oppa bought us snacks! But he specially bought you chicken salad, one serving of chicken salad for YOU ONLY! We all don't have! “ Minzy pouted cutely and not knowing she's making the atmosphere awkward between Bom & TOP.

....

....

....

Bom thought that it would be better for her to break the awkward silence first. She cleared causing all the attention to be on her.

 

" I see.. Seunghyun ah! Thanks! And Minkki! That pout! How am I supposed to resist it?! Let's share the salad together only for this time! “ Bom smiled warmly.

" No problem! ", TOP sighed silently in relief. TOP was worried that Bom might get the wrong idea as Minzy emphasized " YOU ONLY. " Clearing all his thoughts, he decided to add on to his reply, “Family’s Care.”

 

After hearing “ Family’s Care.” Bom wasn’t understanding why she was feeling quite bitter inside. And she thought to herself, “Indeed, the girls thinks too much. Why would TOP be interested in me? I'm his noona, he's just showing care towards me. They still think something is going on between me and him?! No way. And Bom, you know it yourself, why are your letting your thoughts spreading wildly and reacted like as if you might be interested in TOP just now? Aish. “

 

“ Yeah I know, and why is both of you here? “, Bom asked with slight disappointment, even though she tried to suppress it.

 

 

“ Noona, we’re here to inform you that we’re going to have another collaboration with you in our new album! “ GD said excitedly.

 

“ Congrats unnie/bommie! “, The girls cheered happily, as they really like the collaboration of GDTOPBOM.

“ Really? When when when! When are we going to start the recording?!” Bom replied enthusiastically.

“ Just drop by the recording room when you’re free, since we’re there most of the time. “, GD sighed.

 

The girls chuckled, slightly pitying the guys.

“ Alright! “

 

“ See you girls then! It’s time to work! “ GD waved bye.

 

“ See ya! “ TOP smiled and leave the room.

 

The girls sat on the bench, having the snacks TOP bought for them. While Bom is staring at the salad. Not knowing to eat or not to eat. Her stomach, growled loudly. The girls looked at her. Being the leader, “ Unnie, eat the salad now! There’s no way you’re going to practice with an empty stomach. And if you continue like this, I’ll report you to Hwangssabu about your non balancing diet. And didn’t you say you had the deal with Hwangssabu includes not skipping meals? What’s this? “ CL’s face had “ worry “ written all over her face.

 

“ I’ll eat! Who said I won’t! “, Bom gobbled down the salad, not caring about her image at all. She munched on the salad like as if she did not eat for years.

 

“ Yeah, that’s my unnie. “ CL smiled.

 

The practices continues after the break. All the way till the midnight. The girls were now on the way back to their dorm. They’re all exhausted, therefore the journey back home was a quiet one.

 

“ Girls, it’s time to wake up! Your bed are calling for you! We’ve reached. You girls have worked hard. Rest well tonight alright. “ Jjangmae patting on the girls’ shoulder giving them a thumbs up.

 

“ Be safe on the way. See you tomorrow jjangmaeeeee! “

 

The girls was in the lift when CL suddenly received a message.

“ CL, this is urgent. Please inform the girls that there’s a performance tomorrow, the van would be here to pick you girls up at 10am. The invitation was really sudden, please understand. Be on time tomorrow, tell Bom especially! “ – Jjangmae

 

“ Tomorrow we have a performance, and the van would pick us up at 10am. Please be on time, especially Bommie unnie! “ CL suddenly speak up.

 

“ Deh! “

The girls are all back to their own room, washing up and getting ready to sleep. 30min later, the lights are all out. And all of them were asleep except for Bom. She’s turning from left to right, right to left. Unable to fall asleep, knowing what’s the reason. To her, today seems like… unrealistic. Feeling really troubled, Bom gets off her bed and head towards the kitchen.

 

“ Maybe I should bake a cake. “ Bom talked to herself.

 

The baking process was smooth as Bom is a professional baker. She bakes pastry for all sorts of events that’s meaningful to her. She wrote a checklist of what she wanted to bake, and here it goes, “ Chocolate cake, macaroons, caramel cake, cream cake, rainbow cake, white chocolate cookies, molten lava cake & strawberry shortcake. “

“ Which one should I bake.. I can’t choose… Forget it, I’ll just bake all and serve it as breakfast for the girls. “ Bom smiled widely at her so called plan.

 

 

It’s 2am and Bom started mixing the batter for the cakes and separated them equally. It’s really hard for her to mix the batter for 6 cakes, therefore she did it 3 by 3 instead. She started favouring the cake with the flavours. And placed them 2 by 2 in to the oven. Thank god, the oven was big enough to bake 2 cakes at the same time.

 

While waiting for the cake to be baked, she started on making the cookie dough followed by the macaroon mixture. By the time, the first batch of cake were baked, and Bom took it out from the oven, saliva is dripping out from . She placed 2 other batter for the cakes into the oven. While waiting for the two other cake to be baked, she started on making the icing. Bom did not know it was already 4.15 am already. Each cake takes about 45-50min to be fully baked. Mixing the batters took her some time since she’s a girl and she’s baking alone.

 

“ Sprinkle sprinkle sprinkle, how am I suppose to eat both of you later on? So pretty. “, Bom smiled sadly at the cake.

 

5.30am, the second batch of cake were baked, Bom took them out from the oven and place the next batch in the oven.

She happily started making the icing again, she put the whipped cream on the cake and applied it carefully, as if it would hurts the cake if she use strength.

 

6.20am, the third batch of cake were baked, she took them out from the oven again and placed the cookie dough in the oven. She repeated the process, started making icing and decorated the cake.

 

7am, she took out the cookie dough and placed the macaroon mixture in the oven.

7.14am, she took out the macaroon mixture which had transformed to shells. Being proud at her work as macaroon is not an easy pastry to be baked. It requires loads of skills, if not, the macaroon shells would end up cracking.

 

8am, she’s finally done with the fillings of macaroons and washing.

Bom placed all the pastries on the dining table. Staring at them. Not knowing what to do now. She’s really happy with what she had done within the hours. Since the girls are waking up soon, she decided to take a relaxing bath and have a facial mask.

“ Sigh, why am I acting like this? Family care…… Probably I should bake tonight again, I need to get rid of the family care. Urgh. “ Bom sighed.

 

9am, the girls are all up preparing themselves. Minzy went to wake Bom up and she realized Bom wasn’t there. She called for her and realized she’s already awake, not knowing she did not sleep throughout the night at all.

 

9.45am, Bom was already sitting on the dinning table, waiting for the girls. They all came out of their room at the same times. Their mouth was left hanging when they saw the amount of pastries on the table.

 

“ What’s with all the cakes… early in the morning?! “ Dara said not believing what she have just saw.

“ Unnie… did you bake them? “ CL asked eye wided.

“ Unnie… did you..? “ Minzy asked curiously.

 

“ Yeah I did. You girls eat! And I’ll bring the rest to the staffs! Faster! We don’t have much time. “ Bom happily started asking which flavour would their want.

She help the girls with the cakes and while they’re eating, she started putting the cakes into boxes.

 

“ Unnie, you’re not eating? “ CL asked while putting bits by bits of the cake into . They really loves Bom’s baking to a certain extend that they’d eat for 1 whole month. That happened during their trainee days. The consequences was.. exercising for whole 1 month everyday. It was really memorable… for them.

 

“ No, I can’t eat. I realized after I finish baking them all. I’m on a diet. You girls will eat! “ Bom smiled while looking at the cakes she’s packing into boxes longingly.

“ Unnie did you sleep? “ Minzy asked concernly.

“ Ani, I didn’t sleep at all. I’m ok don’t worry! “ Bom gave Minzy an assurance smile.

“ You didn’t sleep?! What if you get headache later?! “ Dara not liking the idea of Bom stayed up over night.

“ Unnie!! “ CL called worriedly.

“ Is there something wrong? “ Dara asked worriedly.

“ No.. Lets talk about that later.. And I can sleep in the van later too. “ Bom replied.

 

10.05am, the girls heads down for the van with a box of cake on each hand. They realized that the van was not their usual one, it was bigger in size. They saw Jjangmae asking them to board the van. But inside the van, BigBang was already in there. The van went to pick the boys up first before the girls. BigBang was told to have a performance too.

 

“ What’s with all these boxes?! “ Jjangmae asked.

“ I baked last night, so I thought that I could have share it with the staffs and you!!”, Bom said excitedly.

" Chocolate cake?! " Jjangmae asked happily like a kid.

" YES! " Bom replied.

" Let's board the van now then!! " Jjangmae said elatedly knowing there's a cake waiting for him later.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do let me know if there's something i can improve on. Hope you guys like it. :-) Leave a comment!