Teased

Till forever, okay?

TOP looked at Bom weirdly, as if she was a real alien.

 

“ Yah!! What are you doing here? Are you a ert trying to sneak into girls’ toilet?! “ , Bom hissed.

 

“ I’m waiting for you and you think of me as a ert?! “, TOP unbelieving asked back.

 

“ Waiting for me, ert? “, Bom blinked.

 

“ ERT?! “, TOP exclaimed at his ridiculous noona.

 

“ I mean Seunghyun! “, Bom corrected herself.

 

TOP just shook his head.

 

“ Why are you waiting for me in the first place? “, Bom furrowed her brows.

 

 

“ Um….. “, TOP stuttered.

 

“ Um? “, Bom repeated.

 

“ Cause it’s not safe for a girl to go washroom by herself. So, they told me to you to the toilet and you back to where we were. “, TOP explained. Actually, he wanted to say, I’m waiting the chance to confess to you.

 

“ Oh. “, Bom replied slightly disappointed. She thought that TOP cared for her, but it turns out to be him being asked to care for her.

 

 

TOP coughed trying to ease the awkwardness between both of them.

 

“ Shall we go back now? “, TOP smiled.

 

“ Yeah, sure. Thanks, but actually it’s ok, I can go back on my own. It’s not like this restaurant will have any erts. But still, thanks! “, Bom said not looking at TOP at all.

 

 

TOP just nodded and walked beside her.

 

“ No erts? That legs? She thinks nobody would be eyeing on her? I’m not even the exception! “, TOP whispered softly, only for himself to hear.

 

“ Looking good there babe. “, the man whistled and fixed his gaze on Bom’s legs.

 

Bom stepped away from the man, looking anxious and scared. TOP saw the whole scenario and was fuming with anger.

 

“ Excuse me? The babe you called, is my girlfriend. And I’d appreciate if you keep your EYES off her legs. “, TOP wrapped his arms around Bom’s waist and pulled her close to him while glaring at the man with intensity.

 

“ I’m sorry. “, The man bowed and ran off as TOP’s glare was really scary. If TOP wasn’t a singer, he might probably be mistaken as a gang leader.

 

 

“ Are you ok? “, TOP looked at Bom worriedly.

 

Bom just blinked.

 

“ Bom? “, TOP called once again.

 

Bom blinked once again, and nodded.

 

“ Let’s go back now? “, TOP just laughed at her cute reaction and pulled her along with him.

 

“ Noona, you should be more careful when you’re wearing dress, especially when it’s this short. There’s so many erted man around, and it’s everywhere! “, TOP spoke logically.

 

Bom just blinked again and looked at his big hand that’s wrapped around her small hand.

 

TOP noticed and realized that he was holding on to her hand without knowing. But he did not let it go at all neither did Bom tried to free her hand. TOP smiled. Both of them just continuously walked back to where everyone were at. Once they reached, TOP let go of her hand and return back to his seat, while Bom still stared blankly at TOP.

 

 

“ Unnie! Come here! “, Minzy called.

 

“ Oh. Okay. “, Bom replied.

 

“ Anything’s wrong? “, CL asked worriedly.

 

“ Oppa! What did you do to our unnie?! Why do she look so in jolted?! “, CL asked TOP.

 

“ Bommie, you alright? “, Gummy walked to Bom.

 

The guys all turned to TOP, wonder if Bom being like this was because of his confession. After TOP went after Bom, SE7EN signalled the guys that he might probably confess, the guys just nodded as understanding. TOP just shook his head, stating he did not confess.

 

“ I didn’t do anything! “, TOP looked at Bom, did he went overboard?

 

“ Aniya, I’m fine. Sajangnim! Is the food coming out soon? I’m hungry!!! “, Bom whined.

 

Everybody just burst into laughter not able to understand Bom 8D personality at all.

 

“ We’re here today because I’d like to tell all of you personally that, we’re going to have a YG Family concert! “, YG said happily.

 

“ WOOO “

“ Finally! “

 

The dishes was all placed infront of everyone and everyone started digging in.

 

Bom looked up and caught TOP looking at her once again, this time he wink at her and Bom reacted by widening her eyes. TOP can’t help but laughed softly to himself. Bom choked after looking at TOP laughing at her.

 

“ Unnie, eat slowly! “, Minzy patted Bom’s back.

 

“ Bommie what’s wrong with you today! “, Dara asked.

 

“ You’re totally weird like an alien today! “, CL passed Bom a cup of water.

 

“ Nothing. “, Bom mumbled.

 

“ Why is he doing this to me? Suddenly he called me his girlfriend, suddenly he had his hand around my waist.. “, Bom thought to herself and blushed silently.

 

“ Cut the crap Park Bom! Suddenly, he held my hand too, he even wink at me? AND HE CAN EVEN ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED?! “, Bom chocked again from drinking her juice causing all the attention to be on her.

 

“ Unnie! “, Minzy patted her back uneasily.

 

“ Noona, you alright? “, Daesung asked.

 

“ You seems unwell tonight.. “, Taeyang added on.

 

“ Bom ah! Are you really okay? “, SE7EN stood up from his seat and went to Bom’s side to check on her.

 

“ Bommie, you wanna go home rest first? “, YG asked worriedly.

 

“ Ah ah, I’m really okay!! “, Bom smiled like a kid.

 

“ Alright. “

“ If you’re not feeling well, tell us yeah. “

 

“ Deh. “, Bom smiled again and she looked around, she caught TOP looking at her once again, she tried to avoid having eye contact with him by talking to Minzy.

 

“ Ya hyung! Are you sure you didn’t confess? “, GD asked.

 

“ Yeah I didn’t. I just wrapped my hands around her waist and held her hand. “, TOP explained. And he told them about the ert man that eyed on Bom.

 

“ You should have took your chance to confess! I’m sure Bom feels something for you too! “, SE7EN smacked TOP’s shoulder.

 

“ Poor noona, it feels like you’re teasing her non stop. “, Seungri shook his head.

" Precisely! "

" Poor Bom. "

" Poor noona. "

 

 

" Probably I should ask noona out for a date before you even do!! ", Taeyang teased in revenge for Bom.

 

“ YAH! “, TOP hissed.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Topbom shippers, fighting! ^^ I hope you guys like this chapter!