Interested

Till forever, okay?

Bom was in 2NE1’s van dazing out.

“ Aish, leave right after I came? Anyway, why do I care so much. Why do he even affect me so much. He’s just my dongsaeng! Park Bom wake up wake up! “, Bom scolded herself softly.

 

Bom went into the dorm and realize the girls were preparing for dinner.

 

“ Welcome back unnie! How did the recording went! “, Minzy walked out of the kitchen.

 

“ Good I guess. “, Bom replied gloomly.

 

“ Is everything alright there? “, Minzy asked slightly worried.

 

“ HWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH “, Bom whined.

 

“ What’s wrong?!?!!?! “, Dara and CL ran out of the kitchen after hearing Bom’s voice.

 

“ Remember yesterday why I didn’t sleep? It was all because I’m troubled. And guess what? It feels… so unexpected. “, Bom mumbled sadly.

 

“ Yeap.. Troubled by who..? “, The girls replied.

 

Bom just sighed. Not knowing how to continue. Should she state who made her troubled till this extent? Or should she just say it’s a person that they never ever expected.

 

“ Unnie? “

“ Bommie? “

“ We’re always here unnie. “

 

“ TOP. Unexpected right? He cared for me, but he stated that it was just family care. I feel… Hurt when he said it was just family care. And I don’t know why, this namja make my heart skip a beat and it’s not only once. When he’s around, he makes my heart goes dugun dugun dugun. Today, I went for recording, the minute I came, he left the recording room. Even though he said he would be back in awhile…. So it ends up making me to go look for him instead…. “, Bom sighed heavily.

 

“ It’s expected?? Unnie, you realize TOP oppa really likes to tease you? And people told me, when a guy tease you really really often is because he’s interested in you. “, Minzy said seriously.

 

“ Have you ever thought that you might have some feelings for TOP oppa, unnie? “, CL stated.

 

“ Yeah, if not why would you feel disappointed and hurt just by what he do or says? And among all of us, he seems to care for you the most. Even though he cares for all of us, but the way he treats you.. it seems like… love? “, Dara nodded at what she just said.

 

“ Expected? Interested in me? Some feelings for him? LOVE?! “, Bom gasped.

 

“ YES!!!! UNNIE/BOMMIE YOU’RE IN LOVE. CONCLUDED!!! WOOOO PARK BOM JJANG! “, The girls shouted in unison, from serious mood to playful mood.

 

“ YAH I’M BEING SERIOUS HERE! “, Bom shook her head and shouted.

 

“ We’re serious too. Before that we were suspecting you MIGHT have some feelings for TOP oppa already! You act abit differently when you’re around him! “, CL cheered loudly again.

 

“ Precisely! And now you’ve confessed how you feel!! “, Dara added on.

 

“ Unnie! Your heart would only skip a beat and dugun dugun is when you like/love that guy! “, Minzy added on too.

 

“ Like/love TOP? “, Bom repeated and sighed.

 

“ You don’t seems happy… “, CL suddenly sat down beside Bom and looked at her.

 

“ He will not even have feelings for me anyway. He’s not even interested in me. Damn heart, why did you even have feelings for someone who wouldn’t return your feelings back? “, Bom sighed, close to tears.

 

“ Omo…. Unnie! Don’t be pessimistic! We can help you! And remember? TOP oppa bought seems to care for you a lot too. “, Minzy tried to cheer for Bom.

 

“ Yeah, he might have feelings for you, but trying to hide it only. Maybe because he do not know how to face you yet. “, Dara comforted Bom.

 

“ Chincha? “, Bom blinked innocently.

 

“ Yes! “, The girls shouted in unison happily again.

 

“ Ah, he won’t……… “, Bom sighed again.

 

“ Park Bom! “

“ UNNIEEEEEEEE!! “

“ BOMMIE!!!! “

 

“  Yeah yeah, ANYWAYS! Lets eat dinner now, I’m hungry! “, Bom suddenly stood up like nothing happened.


“ Aigoooo, this alien unnie with 8d personality. “, CL shook her head.

 

 

 

 

TOP was still wondering why was Bom being gloomy and all. Did something happened to her? Or did he do something wrong? He was really worried till he decided to send Bom a text.

 

Bom was back in her bedroom after dinner and she felt her phone vibrated.

 

“ Noona! Are you feeling alright? “

 

-TOP

 

“ Huh? Why was he so sudden? Omg what should I do? Wait, calm down Park Bom. “, Bom spoke to herself and replied back.

 

“ Yeah.. I’m fine. So sudden? “

 

-Bommie

 

TOP felt his phone vibrated and he opened the message instantly.

 

“ Alright. “

 

-TOP

 


Bom opened the message and just sighed.

 

“ Now he’s pretending to care? “, Bom mumbled and dazed out again.

 

“ Stop playing around with me. “, Bom mumbled again.

 

“ It’s not funny… “, Bom closed her eyes trying to forget about her trouble.

 

 

“ How am I suppose to even confess to you when you are not interested in me? And it seems like I’m annoying you too much.. “, TOP sighed.

 

TOP took his phone and called SE7EN asking if he's free to go for drinking.

 

" See you there. ", TOP hanged up the call.