Date

Till forever, okay?

“ Are you going? “, Gummy asked Bom.

 

“ No, I’m tired, you guys go and have fun! I’ll go back and rest. “, Bom smiled sweetly.

 

“ Rest well alright? “, Gummy smiled.

 

“ Deh! “

 

 

“ Bom noona isn’t joining us to the club. “, Seungri told the guys.

 

“ Why? “, TOP asked with concern.

 

“ She said she’s tired and she’d like to rest. “, Seungri explained while smirking.

 

“ Hyung! Send her back to the dorm and confess! “, Daesung whispered to TOP.

 

“ YEAH!!! “, The guys cheered.

 

“ …… “

 

“ GO!!! “, The guys cheered again.

 

“ Anyone of you have your car with you? Bom is going back to the dorm, and she isn’t feeling well so she’s not coming with us.“, YG interrupted the guys.

 

“ Ah! It’s okay, I’ll just take a cab! “, Bom spoke from the back.

 

“ It’s not safe noona! “, Taeyang spoke up suddenly.

 

“ TOP HYUNG!! Our dorm is near this area, you can walk noona back to our dorm and get you car and then drive her back to her dorm! “, Seungri suggested while pushing TOP towards the YG.

 

" Oh yeah, TOP isit fine with you? ", YG asked. 

 

" Yeah, it's fine with me. ", TOP replied politely.

 

" IT'S NOT FINE WITH ME!! ", Bom waved her hand saying no no no.

 

" Yah Bommie, safety is more important. I don't care whether you're fine with it or not! And TOP isn't a ert or something. So keep it down and get going now! ", YG said.

 

" Fine.... ", Bom waved goodbye to everyone and walked off first.

 

" Noona, wait for me! ", TOP waved goodbye to everyone and went after Bom.

 

Everybody laughed at them.


" I hope he'll confess. ", Seungri stated.

 

" Yeah, this hyung is dumb, he doesn't know to make use of his chances! ", GD shaked his head.

 

The rest all nodded their head in agreement.

 

" What are you guys talking about! ", The girls popped out from the back.

 

" Um nothing!! ", SE7EN cleared his throat.

 

" Let's get going! ", YG said.

 

" LETS GO!! "

 

 

Meanwhile, everyone was on the way to club while there were this two taking a awkward silent stroll.

 

" Noona, are you feeling alright now? ", TOP asked with a concerning tone while walking side by side beside Bom. Actually, his intention was to break the awkwardness. 

 

" ......... ", Bom remained silent and thought to herself, " After what he had did, he still got the guts to ask if I'm alright?! How can I be?! " 

 

" Noona? " 

 

" Sorry? Oh yeah I'm fine. wait, I mean I'm not fine. As in I'm fine in this way but I'm not fine in that way!! ", Bom answered nervously and smacked herself mentally for thousands of time for reacting like this.

 

" Ah.... ", TOP asked while eyeing Bom like as if she's from another planet. 

 

" Yeah. " 

 

" So.. Are you fine or not fine? Do you feel unwell anywhere? ", TOP asked again. 

 

" ..... Are you seriously asking me on something like this when you should have know it better than I do??!? ", Bom asked in disbelief. How can he act like nothing had happened at all?! What do he think she is?! 

 

" Is there anything wrong with it? ", TOP asked teasingly.

 

" Nothing!! Let's walk faster, I'm tired. ", Bom sighed. 

 

TOP just smiled knowing that his Noona was actually troubled because of his actions. At the same time, he was feeling bad as it wasn't right to tease his noona like this.

 

Bom walked off at a really fast speed, while TOP was catching behind her. 

 

" Bom! ", TOP called out. 

 

But Bom was too annoyed to answer him, instead, she walked off at a even faster speed. As if she's jogging away from TOP with her heels. As she was so called jogging away from TOP, she could heard TOP's footsteps from the back. 

 

" HWAAAAH!!!! ", Bom's heels got caught in between the drains which nearly made her fell on to the ground. But luckily, TOP caught Bom by her hand and saved her from the fall. 

 

" Yah! Be careful will you! ", TOP scanned her up and down to check if she was alright. 

 

" Are you alright? ", TOP asked softly this time while looking into Bom's eyes.

 

" .... ", Bom couldn't hear anything except for her heart beating very fast. 

 

......................................................... Dugun, dugun, dugun. 

 

 

" HWAHHHH MR CHOI TOP LET GO OF ME!!! ", Bom shouted. 

 

" If I let go of you now, you're going to fall!! AND SHHHH! You don't want to lure the medias out right?! So, calm down! ", TOP explained. 

 

" .... " 

 

" Hold onto my shoulder tight to keep your balance. ", TOP placed Bom's hand on his shoulder and then kneel down in order to help Bom from removing her heels from the drain. 

 

Bom observed TOP while he was helping her with her heels. She can't deny, but goddamn, he looked so hot and attractive. It was making her heart skipping a beat. 

 

" You're all done! Be careful next time! What if I'm not fast enough to catch you? You would have fall and hurt your legs!! ", TOP hissed. 

 

He looked at Bom when he did not got back any replies. And realized Bom was staring at him. 

 

" What? ", TOP asked slightly louder and it brought Bom back to the reality. 

 

" Oh you're done, thank you!!! ", Bom smiled shyly. 

 

" Did you heard what I said just now? ", TOP asked and he stood up. 

 

" Did you even say anything? ", Bom blinked curiously. 

 

" No... " 

 

" Oh okay. Let's go get the car! My legs are aching from the walk! ", Bom whined and walked off by herself again. 

 

" Yah! Wait for me! ", TOP hissed again and dusted his knees. 

 

" Yah! You're as slow as a tortoise!!! Faster! ", Bom signaled TOP to run with her hands.

 

 

Both of them reached the dorm and got into TOP's car.

 

" I'm hungry. ", TOP said.

 

" Then? ", Bom asked.

 

" Eat? ", TOP asked while not looking at Bom.

 

" No! ", Bom rejected.

 

" Why?! ", TOP asked,

 

" Cause no! ", Bom annoyingly rejected again.

 

" But why?! ", TOP asked again.

 

" You don't ask me out like this!! It's so lousy!! ", Bom gasped and covered not knowing why did she said that. 

 

TOP stared at Bom with widened eyes. But, after awhile, he turned away as he had to concentrate on driving. TOP smirked, he can't help, but feel happy. Meanwhile an embarrassed Bom felt like digging a hole and hide herself in there now. Nobody spoke or anything throughout the ride.

 

 

When they reached, Bom thanked TOP while stuttering and immediately unbuckled the seatbelt and ran out of the car. 

 

TOP rolled down the passenger's side window.

 

" Noona! The next time I'm going to ask you out, I promise it won't be lousy like this. But you've to promise me too, that you will not reject to be my date! ", TOP smirked and drived away even before Bom can say anything. 


Bom stood there and watched the car drove off and she realized what TOP was saying...

 

" .................................. Date...................................Is he really not going to stop teasing me? "

 

" HWAAAAAAAAAAAH!! ", Bom cried out in huge embarrassment.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for the lack of update as I'm really busy and tired. I'll try to update frequently from now onwards. To be honest, whenever I wanted to update, it's always on a Sunday when roommate is on air. I'm so annoyed by the forcing love lines urgh. And Bom's accusation that happened recently. I can't help but feel hurt. Poor Bom, damn the medias and journalists for making her like this. But I'm glad that she's happy now due to AON in Japan. It just hurts so bad that I saw her 1 week ago in AONSG smiling happily, and a few days later, she was crying the whole night. This is getting out of point.. Ok nevermind.

 

 

And thanks for reading my story and following it. Stay tune for the next update! ^^ Do comment and subscribe!