Care

Till forever, okay?

TOP took his time walking back to the recording room. On his way, he had no idea he's actually smiling like an idoit. At the same time, he totally forgotten about the reason he leave the recording room.


" Losing some weight by dancing and improve her dance by doing so... Isn't it like.. killing two bird with one stone?! '', TOP thinking back what Bom said earlier just now.

'' This noona, she's giving everybody so many reason to call her an alien. Only she can think of something like this. ", TOP thought to himself, smiling.

The moment TOP entered the recording room, GD immediately turn to him. Looking for his drinks, but to his dismay, his hyung came back empty handed. And he spotted his hyung is smiling to himself? Is this even usual?

'' Hyung? Drinks? Smiling? Nothing? You alright? '', GD asked slightly confused.

TOP was back to the reality by GD's questionings.

'' Deh? Drinks? Smiling? Erm, cheese? Something? Yeah I'm alright? '', TOP replied smiling slightly still.

'' Yah Seunghyun, have you bang your head againist something? You wanted to go to the cafe to get some drinks and foods. Remember? And you don't answer people's question by asking back another question! '', Teddy said not knowing why TOP is like this. TOP is a bingu, but out of no where so suddenly?
 

'' Oh yeah, foods and drinks!.. Oh! I was on my way to the canteen but I met Bom noona whom seems troubled.. So yeah.. that's why I forgot about it. Sorry, I'll go get them right down! ", TOP said guiltily.
 

'' It's fine hyung, is noona alright now? And talking about Bom noona, Teddy hyung and I have an idea. Why not we invite noona to collaborate with us for the song '' Oh Yeah? '' her strong vocals will definitely fit the song. '' GD suggested happily.
 

" Yeah she's alright now! And sure. Previously we did " Forever With U '' & '' We Belong Together '' and it became a great hit! '', TOP said with enthusiasm, liking the idea of working together with alien noona.

'' It's all settled now! Why not we head over to the girl's practice room to see if they're there! And talk to noona about this collaboration? '' GD said with excitement in his voice, not knowing why either.
 

'' Let's go! '' 

 

 

'' Bakssu chyeo, bakssu chyeo,
Modu soneul olligo,
Jeo haneurege mareul kkeoreo bwa,
Bakssu chyeo, bakssu chyeo
Ijebuteo sijagiya K.O.R.E.A  "

GD&TOP entered the practice room quietly, trying to not disturb the girls' practice. Teddy did not went to look for the girls with them as he was really worn out. Therefore he decided to rest in the recording room.
 

'' Wow, they're really practicing hard yeah... '', GD said amused by the effort the girls had put in.
TOP nodded in agreement.

'' Have they eaten? '', TOP asked Jjangmae, the manager for 2NE1.

" Oh seunghyun ah, the girls have eaten except for Bom. Waeyo? ", Jjangmae replied not knowing why TOP suddenly pop questions like this.

" Oh, nothing much. " TOP replied politely with a smile.

TOP whispered something to GD's ear and leave the practice room immediately with the girls who were still practicing in the room. And GD don't even have the chance to reply TOP. And TOP actually ran to the cafe once he step out of the practice room. 

" Ajjumma! Can I've a chicken salad please? ", TOP asked politely, remembering Bom was on her so call " diet. "

" TOP-ssi, sure. Give me a few minute to prepare deh? ",  the ajjumma replied.

" Sure! " 

 

TOP walked around the cafe wondering if BOM would crave for anything that's healthy. Which is totally impossible. Bom craving for healthy foods? That's something that will never happen in centuries.
 

" TOP-ssi, your salad is done! " Ajjumma smiled as TOP thanked her.

" .... Wait a minute, why am I worrying if noona had eaten or not. Even bought her foods.. ", TOP smacked himself lightly on the back of his head, and grabbed a few snacks before leaving the cafe. 

He entered the practice room and to realize that the girls' were resting right now. They were chatting with GD as usual. '' Hyung! What took you so long! ", GD asked and he realized that TOP was actually holding onto a salad and sorts of snacks.
 

" Uhuhuh, I went to get some snacks for the... girls. ", TOP stuttered. 

It's not weird for the girls to receive care from anybody from YGFAMILY. Regardless, opposite gender or not. They're called family for something. Love and care is within YGFAMILY. So yeah. But still, misunderstanding would occurs.

" Thank you oppa/seunghyun! " Minzy, Dara and Chaelin smiled happily at TOP. And he realized, alien noona was missing.

" Snacks? What about the salad? ", GD asked eyeing his hyung carefully. 

 

 

" It's for Bom noona. Anyway, where's she? "

 

" For me? What thing? ", Bom asked confused as she just walked out of the locker room.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do leave comments on how you think about this chapter. Thanks! :)