Stare

Till forever, okay?

SE7EN called TOP to go to his place to drink instead of going to a club as it would be more convenience if they would want to have a talk.

 

“ Hyung. “, TOP greeted after the door opened.

 

“ Whatsup! “, SE7EN smiled happily.

 

TOP entered the house while SE7EN went to the kitchen to take the alcohols and stuffs. TOP wandered around and saw frames with picture of SE7EN and Park Han Byul, SE7EN’s girlfriend.

 

“ Hyung, how’s you and HanByul noona doing? “, TOP asked while sitting on the couch and SE7EN walked out of the kitchen

 

“ We’re doing good yeah. “, while SE7EN poured the alcohol into the glass.

 

“ Good to hear that! Um… can… “, TOP stuttered.

 

“ Can…? Yo! What’s wrong man! There is just you and me bro! “, SE7EN asked TOP.

 

“ How did you and noona.. get together? “, TOP asked while looking down.

 

“ I confessed. “, SE7EN answered while taking a sip of his drink.

 

“ How?! “, TOP asked widened eyes.

 

“ Are you trying to seek advice from me to confess to someone?! WOOOOOO “, SE7EN cheered.

 

“ Yah hyung! “, TOP blushed.

 

“ Whose that unlucky girl that Bingu Choi Seung Hyun fall for?! “, SE7EN teased.

 

“ Who do you think it’s? And yah! I didn’t say I want to confess to anyone! “, TOP defended himself.

 

SE7EN just ignored and replied, “ Bom? “

 

TOP stared at SE7EN speechlessly.

 

“ Really? Woah! I support! “, SE7EN happily cheered.

 

“ How.. you.. know? “, TOP asked unbelievably.

 

“ I just know! And poor Bom, a bingu fell for her! “, SE7EN teased again.

 

“ …. “

 

“ Something’s wrong? “, SE7EN continued asked.

 

“ Don’t know whether to confess or not? Don’t know her feelings? Unsure? “, SE7EN furrowed his eyebrows.

 

 

“ Something like that.. “, TOP sighed.

 

“ I don’t think she has any interests in me anyway. I think I showed a little bit of affection and it annoyed her I guess. “, TOP drank in a shot from his glass.

 

“ Woah man! Slow down! “

 

SE7EN encouraged TOP to just confess his feelings even if he was not sure about her feelings. Like how he did to Hanbyul. At least let the girl you like, to understand how you feel, never try never know. And SE7EN started telling how did he and Hanbyul got together.

 

“ I don’t think it’s safe for you to drive after drinking. Stay over for the night TOP! “, SE7EN said.

 

TOP just nodded his head. “ Thanks hyung, I think I know what to do now. “, TOP smiled.

 

“ No problem, isn’t that why brothers are for? “, SE7EN patted his shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Yeah.. Tell the girls. See you! “

 

“ Deh sajangnim! “, CL ended the call.

 

“ Unnies! Minkki, we’re having dinner later on with YG Family! Sajangnim just called! “, CL shouted.

 

“ Dinner? So sudden? “, Dara looked at CL.

 

“ Yeah. I don’t know why too. “ CL replied.

 

“ Alright! “

 

 

TOP returned back to his dorm next morning and the guys were all staring at him.

 

“ Hyung, where did you go the whole night? “, Daesung questioned.

 

“ I went to drink with SE7EN. And he asked me to stay over since I shouldn’t drive when I drank alcohol.. so yeah.. “, TOP explained.

 

“ Why did you drink? “, Seungri asked.

 

“ Troubles that double. “ TOP said plainly.

 

“ Oh…. “, the guys said in unison since GD told them what was wrong with Bom yesterday during the recording and they thought that it might be because of TOP. So they didn’t spoke much about it as TOP did not seems to be in mood.

 

“ Anyway hyung, dinner later with YG Family! Be prepared! “, GD said.

 

 

“ So sudden? “, TOP asked.

 

“ Yeah, I’ve no idea why too. “, GD replied.

 

“ Come and eat breakfast hyung! I’m sure you haven’t eat yet! “, Taeyang called TOP over cheerfully.

 

 

“ BREAK-FASTTTTTTTTTTTT!! “, TOP choom to the dinning table.

 

 

The guys all laughed as their hyung was unpredictable. He’s indeed a real bingu.

 

 

 

 

2NE1 and Big Bang both received a phone call later on saying that they should all be wearing black as their theme colour also, it’s a family dinner. It would look nicer if they had matching theme.

 

It was past 6.30pm in the evening and YG, PSY and Gummy was the first to arrive. Followed by Bigbang and SE7EN. (* Sorry, i didnt not upload any photo of se7en, gummy, psy or the rest. TT )

 

 

" The hot looking guys are here! ", Gummy cheered. The guys just thanked and blushed slightly. 

 

" They wore plainly, but still so good looking! ", Psy complimented.

 

It was past 7 now, and the girls had not arrived, 

 

" Give the girls a call? ", Psy suggested.

 

" Sorry, we're late! "

 

 

The girls walked in bowing apologetically as they were late.

 

" It's fine. take a seat girls! ", Gummy smiled.

 

TOP looked at Bom by the side of his eyes, damn, legs. The girls were really pretty tonight. 

 

" Hyung! Stop staring! ", Taeyang whispered to TOP.

 

" Staring? I'm not! ", TOP defended himself.

 

" GD!! DAE! SEUNGRI! You guys stop staring too! ", Taeyang hissed at the guys.

 

" What? "

" I'm not. "

" Awhile more... "

 

The girls caught the guys staring at them. The others were all too busy chattering. Bom caught TOP staring at her. She can't help but felt shy, therefore she excused herself to the washroom.

 

" TOP! Your chance is here now! Go confess! Stop staring like a ert! ", SE7EN whispered to TOP. And TOP immediately excused himself to the washroom too.

 

" Why is the staring at me like this?! ", Bom checked her make up to see if it was alright or not. 

 

" But Bom, why did you felt shy to a guy who pretended to care for you...", Bom nagged herself.

 

" I'll just blame his eyes for staring at me then. ", Bom nodded.

 

" HWAAHHH! ", Bom went out of the washroom, and saw TOP standing outside the toilet.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm so upset today because Bom actually took a Bodong banner from a fan.... Seems like she approve the ship huh.... Sigh.