Embarrassed

Till forever, okay?

GD&TOP had been really busy with their new album. They stays in the recording room from day to night with Teddy. Expectations for the album is really high! 


" Ji, hyung, I'm going down to get some foods and drinks. Do both of you want anything? " TOP asked while streching his numb legs & hands.


'' Get me some drinks will do, thanks hyung! '', GD said while his eye is not leaving the computer screen at all. Yeah, that's how focus he is when he's making an new album. 


'' I don't want anything, thanks seunghyun! '', Teddy replied politely.


'' Alright! Be right back! ", TOP walk out of the recording room. And he spotted his noona.

Bom was still thinking hard and wondering what is so funny about her not having corns. " Was it really that funny? But seriously? I know they're teasing me.. But it's not that funny... Aish, why am I thinking so hard? I could have just wait for them to calm down and asked them? Aish. '', Bom mumbled to herself. Not knowing that her mumbled was loud enough for anybody to hear. 


'' NOOOONAAAAAAAAA '', TOP shouted like a 5 year old kid who had just bought a new car toy, being excited about it. 

'' OMO!!!!!!! ", Bom jumped on the spot. 

'' HAHAHHAHA! Noona what are you doing here? '' TOP asked curiously with the laughter he wanted to surpress, but failed.


'' YAH don't scare me like this! Why is everybody laughing at me?! '', Bom asked slightly annoyed.


'' Mianhe... Laughing at you? Oh, like just now you were mumbling about people asking them? Minzy, CL & Dara? They laughed at you? '', TOP asked, not understanding the situtation at all.


'' You heard it? Wasn't it soft? I was talking to myself.. And you heard it?... OMO DID YOU INSTALL ANYTHING ON ME TO ALLOW YOU TO HEAR ME TALKING TO MYSELF?! YAH SEUNGHYUN! '', Bom asked widened eyes, disbelieving that TOP was actually somebody like this. 


'' Yah alien noona are you sick or something? Why would I do something like this? You were mumbling LOUD enough for someone who's 10cm away from you to hear. '', TOP replied shaking his head at his over reacting noona.


'' Oh hehehehe mianhe... '', Bom looking on the floor slightly embarrassed by her accusation.

'' It's fine noona, as you were saying everybody was laughing at you? " TOP asked curiously.

'' Ohya... They were laughing at me because I... '', Bom not knowing whether to continue or not while playing with her fingers.

'' You can tell me... '', TOP assured her.

Before Bom told TOP why did the girls laughed at her. She made him promised her that he wouldn't laugh like how the girls did. TOP promised and told her he would treat her corns after that to make her happy, knowing that it's her favourite food. Bom look at TOP in disbelief. There she is trying to lose weight and this guy, over here is trying to ruin her deal with Hwangssabu!


'' No thanks no no no no corns ! '', Bom said it like as if she got forced to do so.

Bom then told TOP why did the girls laughed at her. After the last sentence, she observed his expressions. While she noticed.. '' Omo since when he became so handsome with that perfect face features! That jaw... '', Bom thought to herself. Not knowing that TOP was actually observing her when she's observing him. 
'' Noona? '', he clapped his hand infront of her face. 


Bom was snapped off from her so call '' daydreaming. ''

'' Ohoh yeah?? Did you laugh? You didn't find it funny? '', Bom asked.

'' Nope, it's not funny, it's very funny. But I couldn't laugh. If I laughed, I'd break our promise. '' TOP smiled sweetly at Bom.

'' Ehh.... how isit funny? '', Bom asked while not having any eyecontact with him. Knowing that TOP would not want to break the promise they had, made her blush. Even though the promise is just to stop people from embarrassing her further.

'' Having you said how could he is really funny. He's our trainer, why he couldn't? Why are you so cute hahahahah ", TOP smiled not knowing that he just made his noona heart skiped a beat.

Bom did not reply, she just blinked her eyes a few times. He complimented her cute? Really? TOP stopped smiling when he realize Bom is dazing out again. '' Noona, is there anything else that's troubling you? '' TOP asked with a slightly concerned tone.

'' Ah no no no!!! So that part was funny? '', Bom replied.

TOP nodded his head.

When Bom was about to reply, she heard the girls calling for her. 

'' Unnie/Bom sorry!! '' The girls ran to her while shouting.

'' Unnie, I'm really sorry, please don't be angry.. '' Minzy said while pouting cutely.

'' Unnie/Bom, we're sorry, don't be angry at us...  Forgive us pretty please? '' CL and Dara said while forming a heartshape with their hand.


Bom can never be angry at the girls for long. Their silly antics always work on her. '' Ofc I forgive you girls! Do I look petty to you all?! Ah I'm hurt.... '' Bom said smiling, and pouting after a few seconds.

'' Oh oppa! You're here!! '' CL greeted TOP, just realizing that he was there.

'' Oppa/Seunghyun! '' Dara and Minzy greeted together smiling at TOP.

'' Hey! '' TOP greeted back with his bingu dance.

'' HAHAHHAHA!! ''

His bingu dance would never fail to make anyone laughs.

'' Enough of joking! I got to go now, I still have recordings to do yeah. Work hard 2NE1!! '' TOP smiled.

'' Thanks seunghyun! Thanks for keeping the promise!! '' Bom replied shyly.

'' No problem, and remember to take your meals regularly! Don't overwork yourself alright? ", TOP smiled sweetly at Bom once again.

'' Yeah, promise. Take care too! Remember to rest well!! '' Bom replied feeling that her heart skipped a beat once again.

'' Bye oppa/Seunghyun, work hard! ", The girls said in unison.

'' Thanks! '' TOP smiled and waved at them.

'' Unnie, you know what, for a moment I thought that you and oppa are together. '' CL said excitedly!

'' Exactly! Is there something you're not telling us? Bom? '' Dara asked suspiciously.

'' We're your sisters. You can tell us. Is there something going on? '', Minzy raised her brows and smirked at Bom.

'' YAHYAHYAH what do you think you girls are doing?! It seems like I've made a crime and you girls are the police that's interrogating me!! And ofc no! We're just.... Noona and dongsaeng ok?! LETS GO BACK PRACTICE. '' Bom ran away knowing that her cheeks are already red enough like an apple.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi readers! I'm done with chapter 2. Do comment on how do you think about this chapter. Hope you guys like it!