Chin

Till forever, okay?

 

I'm going to cut the formalities in this story between Bom and TOP. As I find it weird to continue the formalities between both of them. Please understand! The formalities between the rest of them will still be there. 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

" AHHHH I'M SO TIRED. ", Bom whined.

 

" Unnie!!!! Gather all your energy and I believe we can do this!! ", CL cheered Bom up.

 

 

" AHHHHH I'M SO HUNGRY!! ", Bom whined which made everyone in the room laughed.

 

 

" C'mon as soon as we can get this right, we'll can rest soon! ", Dara smiled at the thought.

 

 

" Rest? Soon? I've got choreography for the song I'm feature in GD&TOP album!!! ", Bom sighed.

 

 

" Oh yeah!!! ", Minzy laughed.

 

 

" But you know what??? For Blackjacks, I'll do this!! ", Bom suddenly jumped up and started a crab dance.

 

 

" UNNIE!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! ", CL chased Bom around the practice room to stop Bom from what she was doing. But Bom just ran away while dancing her crab dance. Everybody in the room laughed till tears could be seen in their eyes. Bom just kept running away in her crab dance while CL just chased her to stop her. Everyone did not realized YG was looking at the pair.

 

 

 

" Yah yah yah, what are you both doing!! ", YG shouted.

 

 

" HWAAAAAAH! ", Bom fell on her .

 

 

" OMOO!! ", CL fell on Bom as she was distracted by the loud voice.

 

 

" Ouch... ", Bom pouted sadly.

 

 

" Mianhe unnie!!! Are you alright? ", CL asked apologetically.

 

 

Bom just did her crab dance using her hand to tell CL she was alright.

 

 

" ParkBom! CL! ", YG looked at them. And they quickly stood up and dusted themselves off.

 

 

" DEH! "

 

 

" What are you both doing?! ", YG asked without expression.

 

 

" Nothing!! "

 

 

" What brings you here sajangnim? ", Dara tried to change the topic and she succeeded.

 

 

" Oh yes yes, I came to get Bommie, is she done with the practice yet? ", YG asked.

 

 

" Get me???? ", Bom blinked.

 

 

" Sajangnim said he's gonna get you unnie. ", Minzy repeated.

 

 

" Did you do something wrong again? If not.. Why is he so serious!! ", Dara asked.

 

 

" No... I don't think so... ", Bom replied confusingly.

 

 

" Yah, you've choreography with GD&TOP later. You really forgotten?! ", YG stared at Bom.

 

 

" I remember!! ", Bom sighed in relief.

 

 

" Remember to go up at 4pm! They're already starting the choreography. ", YG reminded one again.

 

 

" Deh sajangnim! "

 

 

*Knock knock*

 

" Is anyone there... ", Bom peeped.

 

 

" Bom ah! You're finally here! Give me a moment!! ", said the choreographer, Jaewook.

 

 

" Take your time!!! ", Bom walked to the bench and placed her stuffs there. And she realized that someone was staring at her. It was TOP. He winked at her and started focusing on the choreography again.

 

 

" Seriously?! ", Bom stick out her tongue at TOP's back.

 

 

" I can see everything, there's mirror everywhere! ", TOP suddenly rapped. Bom gasped.

 

 

" Bom ah! I'll breifly explain to you about your part. ", Jaewook continued until halfway he explained that she had to grab TOP's chin and hold GD's hand to walk to the back. Holding GD's hand was not a big deal to her as GD was her bestfriend. BUT grabbing TOP's chin? The guy who love to and disturb her?!

 

 

" GRAB CHIN?! ", Bom stared at Jaewook eye-widened.

 

 

" I can't do that!! ", Bom said.

 

 

" Why! It's just for stage chemistry! ", Jaewook explained.

 

 

" Stage chemistry... Yeah I'm professional enough to do it. He's just TOP anway. Right oppa?? ", Bom nodded.

 

 

" Yah yah yah! Is just TOP?! ", TOP stared at her eye-widened.

 

 

" You're just T.O.P!!! JUST A TOP!!! ", Bom tried to calm her heart down.

 

 

" You said that!! ", TOP said in disbelief. Bom actually see him as normal guy, a normal TOP, JUST A TOP?!

 

 

Jaewook showed Bom the choreography step and it her less than 1hour to learn the choreography. Bom was glad that the choreography move are all easy as she's not a really good dancer.

 

 

She's practiced with the dancers as GD and TOP. It was easy for her as she's close with the dancers. Bom was at most close with everybody, that's why she felt comfortable practicing with the dancers. Grabbing their chin and stuffs. But she know it herself, she's close to TOP but the issue there was she has feelings for TOP which makes things awkward since she had to grab TOP's chin. Skinship.

 

 

" Jiyong! Seunghyun! Let's practice from the start now. ", Jaewook called for their attention.

 

 

" Bommie ah! You ready? ", Jaewook asked.

 

 

" Um yes. ", Bom answered and saw TOP smirking.

 

 

It was Bom's part and she had to grab TOP's chin and let him face her. She grabbed like it's a no big deal, but once he turned to her and walk towards her she had to walk backwards. Bom couldn't maintain eye contact for more than 2 seconds.

 

 

After a few more round of practices, everyone was exhausted as it's a long day.

 

" Well done!!! We're done for today!! ", Jaewook cheered.

 

 

" Deh!! ", Bom's cheeks was still red from all the eyecontact and skinship she had with TOP.

 

 

" Bom bom bom bom bom!!! ", A deep husky voice from the back could be heard.

 

 

" Deh??? ", Bom answered while packing her bag.

 

 

" Let's go for a date tomorrow! ", TOP whispered to Bom's ear.

 

 

" AHHHHHHHHH ", Bom turned around and pushed TOP away from her.

 

 

" Yah!!! ", TOP stared at her as if she's crazy.

 

 

" YOU CRAZY!! ", Bom pointed at TOP while giving a shock look.

 

" But you promise you won't reject me THAT NIGHT! ", TOP stated.

 

 

" I DIDN'T!! ", Bom shook her head.

 

 

" THINK!! "

 

 

Bom thought for awhile and remembered.

 

 

" But you drove off like this! I didn't promise!!! ", Bom explained and look around the room. Luckily nobody was in the room as everyday left quickly.

 

 

" It doesn't matter! ", TOP stated again.

 

 

" ... I've schedule tomorrow!! ", Bom tried to find excuses.

 

 

" Dara said that Thursday you girls doesn't have schedule!! ", TOP smiled cheekily.

 

 

"..... "

"....... "

 

 

" I'll fetch you tomorrow ok? At 2pm. ", TOP smiled happily and winked at Bom. Bom was left speechless.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I'm so sorry for the drag of them dating. As i don't want to rush the story. But don't worry, the next chapter of them dating is on the way already! ^^ Hope you like this chapter!