Chapter 16 (Spill the beans)

The Simple Wish That Changed My Life (Opposite Wish)

G.Na - Black & White

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFV5WzGvZiY

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You’re a pabo since you almost got yourself into a deep trouble.” Youngmin explained.

“Oh. Sorry if I raised my voice.” You said mildly.

Ring!
The school bell rang and the teacher arrived.

It seems like she was in a bad mood that day since she was very grumpy.

She passed all of you a worksheet to work on. It was filled with difficult questions.

The moment you read the first question, you started racking your brain to recall about the formulas and methods your previous teacher taught you.

Unfortunately, you have forgotten almost everything related to academics.

Well, it looks like Youngmin doesn’t find it that challenging since he finished the paper in just a minute.

He placed his pen on the table and laid back to relax.

You were tempted to ask Youngmin for help but you did your best to refrain from doing so.

You glanced at the clock routinely - something you did every few minutes around that time.

The deadly silence filled the entire classroom.

The rest of your classmates were focusing on the work they were assigned to do.

A minute seems like an eternity for you since you were dying of boredom.

“Oppa, can you teach me how you got the answers?” Minyoung broke the silence.

Youngmin turned around to face Minyoung.

He started teaching her the basics.

After helping Minyoung, he faced the front and he rested his head on the table.

You stared at him blankly.

His eyebrows pulled together.

“What’s your problem?” he mouthed.

You immediately shook your head and signaled him to face the other direction.

Surprisingly, he listened to you.

Minyoung gave your chair a slight kick.

You turned your neck around to face her.

“What do you want?” you said arrogantly.

“Yah stop flirting with my boyfriend.” she frowned.

“Why would I flirt with your boyfriend. I’m not that desperate.” You smirked.

“You better stay away from my boyfriend.” She was at loss for words.

Youngmin turned around after hearing the commotion.

“What happened here?” he asked innocently.

“That is trying to steal you away from me.” She pouted.

“?!” your blood started boiling.

“She didn’t mean it.” Youngmin tried to defend his girlfriend.

‘Girls are all the same.” You commented.

“What?!” Youngmin and Minyoung exclaimed in unison.

“I’ve dated lots of girls before. They’re all the same. They get jealous easily.” You rolled your eyes at the thought of your past girlfriends begging on their knees just for you to get back with them.

“You’ve dated girls before?!” Youngmin stared at you in disbelief.

“Oops.” You murmured to yourself.