Chapter 14 (Male Student)

The Simple Wish That Changed My Life (Opposite Wish)

Park Shin Hye - The Day We Fall in Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF4bIHxEKSc&feature=channel_video_title

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“That’s his girlfriend.” Kwangmin pointed to the girl standing beside Youngmin.

“She’s pretty, I must admit.” you said in your head.

“Do you support them as a couple? Have you seen them together outside school? How long have they been dating?” you started bombarding Kwangmin with questions.

“Sorry but I don’t know the answer to your questions. My brother hides a lot of things from me.”

“What’s his girlfriend’s name then?” you looked up at Kwangmin.

“Minyoung.”

“Youngmin and Minyoung…What a strange couple.” you wiggled your eyebrow.

He let out a chuckle.

“Let’s go. I’m starving.” Kwangmin dragged you to the school’s cafeteria.

The two of you found and empty table at the other end of the cafeteria. The two of you sat beside each other.

“What do you want to eat? I’ll buy it for you.” he scooted closer to you.

“Anything for me.” you said awkwardly while slowly shifting your seat further away from Kwangmin.

“Okay.” he got up from his seat and walked to the school vendors.

While waiting for Kwangmin, you rested your head on your folded arms and you also closed your eyes.

When your eyes were shut, you could feel someone breathing. The person’s warm breath was in contact with your skin.

You opened your eyes and you were shocked when you saw a male student grinning at you.

“What do you want?” you showed him your bare fist.

“You free today?” his grin was creeping you out.

“Is he asking me out? I’m a guy!” you thought while looking at him, feeling disgusted.

“I’m not interested.” you replied flatly.

“Oh come on.” he grabbed your wrist and forcefully pulled you closer to him.

“Yah let go of me!” you punched his ribcage.

“Ahh!” he fell down on the floor while grimacing in pain.

“You!” he stood up and grabbed your wrist.

You kicked his knee but he didn’t budge.

He grabbed your jaw .

“Let go of her.” someone said calmly but firmly at the back.

The hostile voice sounded familiar to you.

You turned around and saw Youngmin.

“Y-Youngmin?” you managed to speak even though the guy was gripping tightly on your jaw.

“Let go of her.” Youngmin repeated his sentence.

“Mind your own business.” the male student said in between his gritted teeth.

Youngmin shot him a glare.

“Let go of her!” Youngmin fumed.

Youngmin attacked him by punching him on the face.

The male student was thrown off to the floor. Before he fell, he pushed you to the side which caused you to lose your balance.

Youngmin helped you up after seeing you brushing your cheeks gently and whimpering in pain.

“Don’t even lay a finger on her.” Youngmin eyed him.

Blood started dripping off from the male student’s bruised lip.

He immediately ran away when he realized that his lips were bleeding.

“Are you okay?” Youngmin asked anxiously.