50cm Away From You...

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

"Why are you ignoring me. I've been asking to talk to you for a few days now to settle this crap." he pulled his hands out of his pockets and touched her shoulder. "Answer me. Are you deaf? Or are you trying to play hard to get?" he questioned. 

"Don't touch me", shrugging his hands off of her shoulder. "I never play in a serious situation like this. Only idiots take things as a game. Do you know how hard I've been struggling? My life is already ruined because of having a lower status than heartless people like you and your Park family. My soul feels like... its empty.." Her eyes watered a little. 

Feeling sorry, he took out a handkerchief and gave it to her. She ignored it and wiped her tears with her elbow. "That's going to get dirty, here." he raised it even higher. But she still didn't bother. He gave up and did it himself, gently, he pressed the corners of the handkerchief againsn't her pink smooth cheek and in a circular motion, he wiped the tears. 

She looked at him and their eyes connected. She felt a spark, but what was this feeling. No, she thought to herself. I can't. and moved farther from him. She stood up quickly and wanted to leave right away. Trying to leave, she took 3 steps before she was spun around. Her eyes closed at the sudden movement. With a small yelp, she felt a pair of hands wrap around her tiny body. She opened her eyes and they connected again. His brown stern eyes with her swollen pink eyes. 

"I don't know this feeling, but I don't like it when girls cry... especially when they're my woman." he said straight to her as his face glowed in the sunlight.

-Chapter 2

 

Minah and Chanyeol are in an arranged marriage. Neither of them likes it. They don't even know eachother.

Come read this new story of mine and I hope you guys would like it too! 

 

Foreword

Bang Minah: 

Minah, is a 21 year old girl who can be characterized as being very soft but always cheerful. She has struggled through life alot but her God-Grandfather has always supported her eversince. She has lived her life as an only child and her parents really treasure her, but when God-grandfather is asking to tie her hand with Chanyeol, how will her future be like?

Park Chanyeol: 

Chanyeol is a 23 year old boy who lives life as a bold and difficult person to predict. Because his family has a high status and power with unlimited money, he doesn't really have worries except for his mother who is very mean, wanting everything her way. Do you think he agrees to this arranged marriage? 

 

Park Yura:

23 years old and can be known as an understanding and loving twin sister of Chanyeol. She is a nurse at one of the top 3 hospitals known in South Korea. She treasures many things in life and always agrees to Grandfather's opinions. Although she doesn't bond great with her mother, she does love her and tries very hard to have people connect with eachother.

Jung Eunji: 

(Enters later on)

Eunji is a girl that Chanyeol's mother favors because well, her family is rich. She is kind but can sometime be bossy when things aren't like her way. She has a big role to the story and this can add a twist to the plot. kekeke.... 

Other Characters: 

Yuri:

Jessica:

Exo:

and more to come.............................

 

Flag Counter

girlwhocriesglitter
Thanks for subscribing guys! I will quickly try to make an update everytime I have free time. :)