We kissed.

50cm Away From You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minah breathed hard as she stared at the mirror. Her hair in a bun as her hands shook. It's the day that they were legally going to get married but not officially in her book. She bit her lips as she massaged her heel from the soreness of practicing dancing for that big first dance.

"Aish! Minah!" Yura walked hurriedly towards the bride. "Why aren't you in your dress?"

"Eh?" Minah's eyebrows raised as she stared at the sister-in-law. "But I still have a couple minutes. What's the rush?" she mumbled as Yura dragged her into the dressing room. "Hurry! Aren't you excited." Yura gave a little wiggle as she handed Minah her dress.

"Not really," Minah smiled uncomfortably. "It's going to be fine. My brother's very handsome." Yura winked causing Minah to become even more curious. "Hurry, slip this on. You're going to be the prettiest girl in a couple minutes. Or do you need help?"

"No. I can do this." Minah smiled as she entered.

"I need help with the zipper Yura." Minah stated from inside but there was no answer. "Yura?" Yura?" Minah repeated. "Did she leave me? Hello?" As she finally heard footsteps. "Excuse me, the person out there. Can you um, help me with something?" Minah asked as she stood not knowing what to do.

The footsteps approached the door of the fitting room as she lightly opened the door. There stood Chanyeol with a confused expression. "Why are you here?" Minah asked as she covered her dress. "Um, didn't you call me?" Chanyeol replied. "If it wasn't me and if it wasn't a girl, what if it was another guy?" Chanyeol added as his face turned serious.

"Well, I didn't really think about that." Minah looked at the floor feeling guilty. "Well, what did you need." Chanyeol asked as he stared at her.

"My zipper," Minah paused as Chanyeol eyes widened a bit. "Umm, yea. I needed someone to zip my dress." Minah blushed a bit as Chanyeol gulped. "Alright, turn around."

Minah turned as she felt the warm heat from his hands against her dress. He pulled slowly as she wanted the time to pass quickly and finally there was a stop. Chanyeol took a breath as Minah turned around and seeing her groom, his face pink.

They stared at eachother as both couldn't help but admire there partner. "Yah! Chanyeol! What are you doing here. I know you're excited brother but you have to wait." Yura entered as she quickly grabbed her brother dragging him out of the room. "Stay out Chanyeol!" Yura forced her brother out as Minah stared at the mirror uncomfortably. 

It was time already. Now she was going to say "I Do" to a man she doesn't really have a co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter