49 cm closer...

50cm Away From You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the next day after that sudden announcement. Minah couldn't sleep at all, she woke up at 6:45 am and cooked her stress away making blueberry pancakes. Her eyes were still swollen and she could swear that her heart ached. It was decided to be Chanyeol afterall. After making about 3 dozens of blueberry flavored pancakes, she leaned on the dining table trying to forget everything. 

Her parents who are already up probably working at the Park family house left her a list of chores to do. Looking at the list, she sighed and then started right away. First, laundry, then dusting the curtains and windows, cleaning the bathroom, washing dishes, and then cooking. All done in a 3 hour period except the cooking. Looking through the refridgerator, it was almost empty. "We need food!" she yelped and ran to get her bag. Laughing at her silliness, she wore on her flats and exited out of the door grabbing her bike. 

Riding down the busy street to the market wasn't always a fun thing since there were many dangerous things especially cars. Minah never liked bothering the Park Family for her family's issues and never liked interupting her parents during working hours although she does many time. Entering the market, there laid fresh vegstables and fruits. Filling in her basket with fresh ingreditents, she continued shopping for food and finally left. 

Riding her bike back home, she arrived and grabbed her grocery bag hand fulled. Closing the gate behind her stood Mrs. Park with her hands crossed. The surprised Minah dropped her bag and stuttered,"M...Mrs.... Pa...Park. What brings you here"?

Mrs. Park gave her a glare. "How impolite? Not even a greeting, I see"? crossing her hands. "Hurry up and invite me in. I've been standing out here for about 10 minutes and my heels are getting dirty." 

Minah quickly unlocked the door and in went Mrs. Park who didn't even bother helping but instead went straight in the house. Minah followed behind and picked up her spilt groceries that were all ruined. Entering her house, Mrs. Park stood waiting impatiently. "Please have a seat, Mrs. Park." 

"Feel free to call me Mother-in-law." the older lady said sounding disturbed. 

"Ex..cuse me,mama?" Minah replied back surprised and scared. 

"Don't make me repeat it!" she said loudly. "However, I've been thinking for a while now and its only for Grandfather..." she said while rolling her eyes. "But, there's an exception!" she smirked with evilness.

"Yea..." Minah mumbled. Actually after making her decision, she wanted to take it all back. she didn't want to get married at such a young age and especially to someone who she barely actually knew and with a mother who is this evil. 

"You guys will have a divorce after Grandfather leaves. Chanyeol will actually be getting married to my friend's daughter in America. Therefore, you can never touch, smell, hug, kiss, or do anything together but only when it is needed to fool Grandfather. Do you understand? Not even sharing the same bed." she said in a more harsher tone. 

Minah hands shook nervously but nodded slowly, "it's not like he's that great anyway, right? I won't like him. No, not even a friendship bond. Minah, trust yourself", she thought to herself.

"And if you break any of these exceptions, Miss Bang Minah, you will have to pay." she smirked, "For example, if you touch him, I will slap you till you beg for mercy." glaring at Minah, she smiled and started to go towards the door. "So, agree with this marriage and things will be fine and grandfather will be happy." she laughed and gave Minah a fake hug. Minah stood frozen already frightened to death. "That's a good girl."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter