Man period?

50cm Away From You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minah lightly clipped the floral bow onto her hair. She smiled nervously, she was going back to college and it was going to be a new thing. She sighed as she grabbed her book bag and continued downstairs. Minah quickly greeted the members in the house before Chanyeol stopped her from heading out of the door.

"I'll take you." he smiled.

Minah eyed him, "No thank youuuu...." she sang the last word. 

Chanyeol laughed at her unbelievably, "Why?"

"Because someone's waiting for you. And I'm going to be late." she lightly pushed him from blocking the door and ran out of the front door.

"Yahh! Minah." he yelled from behind and ran after her. 

"Chanyeol-ah, where are you going?" Eunji came from the stairs with hair curlers clipped onto her brown colored hair. 

"I said no!" Minah yelled back as she ran across the street, waving for a taxi. 

"You do know there's a dozen of cars here right? You could ask Ravi or even Gikwang to give you a ride to school." Chanyeol yelled from the other side of the street waiting till the cars passed by. 

"I don't need one, I don't want one." she turned around trying to avoid him. And finally a taxi stopped. She entered in a fast motion. 

"I think you should go out and handle the issue with your husband miss." the driver suggested and didn't move the taxi at all. 

"He's not my..." she paused. "I mean it's okay. My husband is just being pissed because he's on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter