Ok, so we're just 47 cm apart...

50cm Away From You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The "Pretending to be in Love" act was going good for the first week but it actually became more serious. Other than just pretending to share one room, it was time to prepare the wedding. Grandfather ordered his Designer Company to make invitations for the wedding and obviously, he needed both bride and groom for the selection. 

********************************

Minah and Chanyeol woke up Tuesday morning as ordered from Grandfather the day before. One week had already passed and Minah was nervous as she kept track of each passing day. She and Chanyeol entered Grandfather's office and he showed them a variety of different styles of designs. Minah wasn't entirely into it because she didn't want to be married but was amazed at the different beautiful designs. The selection of the cards wasn't that difficult because Chanyeol and Minah weren't even dedicated to the wedding. They just decided to pick the simplest one and Ivory was the color concept of their Wedding. 

"By next week, I would like both of you guys to get your attires picked out on because I would like to have a photography session for both of you guys. I'll have Yura take you guys to the best tailor to have your dress and suit be done." Grandfather ordered them as he wore a big smile. 

Minah was so nervous just by looking at the setup. Feeling also scared... How is the wedding day supposed to go on? Those threats from Mrs. Park, how is she going to react when they have skinship... the kiss... It would be so awkward for the kiss on that special day. But it would be a special memory for Grandfather who had been yearning for this, I don't even know when.... Urgh. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter