Having to move 48 cm closer...

50cm Away From You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her heart beated fast as her eyes blinked multiple times. She felt his warm arm wrapped around her and she just froze. They stared for a couple seconds and then, sudden clapping comes from the entrance. The door was opened and Grandfather walked into the garden with a smile on. Cheerfully, he approached them as Minah was still in his arms. Again, Grandfather wasn't alone, along with him came their parents and Yura who seemed to be full of shock.

"My children, I didn't know you guys were together already. Trying to hide your secrets from the elders." Grandfather said as he came out of the mansion whhile clapping his hands. He then stopped clapping and gave a laugh and came towards them. "I heard everything. My women." he imitated laughing making Chanyeol turn red.

As Minah and Chanyeol saw the sight of the elders, they quickly seperated looking confused. Minah stared at Chanyeol then the elders. Then back to Chanyeol and then the parents feeling trapped. What are they thinking now? Minah thought to herself.

Grandfather then grabbed both of their hands and placed them together. "Since when were you guys together? How come you guys didn't tell any of us? You guys must've missed each other right, trying to avoid eachother?" he said giving Chanyeol a nudge who then stared at Minah eyes widen while they both still held hands because of Grandfather's grasp.

Minah wanted to speak out but as she opened , Grandfather spoke again. "Now, now. No need to say a word. Since you guys are already together with a good relationship. I don't know when. Let's just move to the next step. Marriage." He said and went in to the house. Everyone followed. Minah and Chanyeol followed last as both were givng the WTH! look. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They sat in the living room where Grandfather sat between Minah and Chanyeol who seemed to be uncomfortable. 

"Since everyone saw what had happened, I believe that the children will have no disagreement on this." He said loudly. Everyone had a frozen expression however, Mrs. Park still had evilness in her eyes. She eyed Minah and gave the deadly look warning Minah. Minah gulped and looked away trying to avoid her gaze. 

"Ok, then. I believe it's settled." Mrs. Park said loudly causing everyone to stare at her except Minah who had fear in her eyes. She stared at her parents, but they seemed even less helpless than her. She decided to give up on life, on everything. Them too and just give in. But, she still wonders how it feels like to be used as a tool in a helpless war pretending to be in love was worse though. Having to act in front of everyone... She didn't know how it will go and so, she just sat there still like a newb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter