~47 cm is the distance right now...

50cm Away From You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Arranged marriage. Ahh, that." he murmered.

Minah looked at him as she grew rage. "Is that all? Ahh? You son of a jerk! How can you just ignore this situation that is eating me up right now? Yesterday I had a different view on you because well, it was like you kind of knew how I felt. It was like you lent me a hand from the sky and helped supported me. But now, I feel like your such a loser! You !" Minah yelled with anger growing. She turned around as her face grew hot and red.

Chanyeol who was facing her back was shocked. "Did you really think that I meant that? I just did it to make you agree to the marriage so Grandfather wouldn't be dissapointed. Don't take it on a wrong approach but..." before he could finish, he felt a smack on his face. It was Minah, her small soft hands that used force. Chanyeol could feel a sting as it began to numb. He moved his jaws trying to lessen the pain and gave her a deadly stare. "What the hell was that for?" 

"You should know the answer to your dumb question. And you know what, I'm just going to pretend and act on with this marriage till Grandfather is pleased" Minah replied rolling her eyes "And if you want your wish to be accomplish, just play along jerk." and looked Chanyeol in the eyes. "Got that?" 

Chanyeol surprised at her decision gave a smile. "I'm good with that then."

Inside, Minah wanted to burst into tears but not in front of a selflish human being like him. Like really... how can he. Being treated as a tool is being treated less than a slave. They don't even have a purpose to exist but to get the job done. And so, she stood up ready to leave the silence and pain that was filling the room.

Knock Knock, the door pounded. Minah's eye widened. "Who is it?" she asked changing the tone of her voice. 

"Hey, Minah. It's grandfather. Please open the door." Grandfather spoke patiently. 

She turned at Chanyeol as both had an alarmed face. Chanyeol gestured to her and she gave a confused expression. It was no use and so he moved toward her and grabbed her waist. Minah hated it, skinship that was used to fool people. However, with his force, they were side by side with his arm wrapped around her waist. They both approached the door and opened it greeting Grandfather. 

"Hello grandfather." Chanyeol greeted with a smile. 

"Oh gosh", he said laughing at their lovey dovey motions. "Hello, seems like you two missed eachother so much, huh?" Minah nodded lightly giving a fake smile. Chanyeol gave a nudge on Minah's cheek. 

Minah wanted to slap him. Her first actual encounter with a person... it was like her first kiss but on her cheek. She decided to return

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter