I'm here with my friend.

50cm Away From You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 7 pm. Minah fixed her curls. Her pink dress was prepared on the bed and she had made plans with Chanyeol to go out on a date. She tapped on the makeup palette waiting for Chanyeol to call. He had told her he was out for a bit and promised her he'll come and pick her up. 

Minah smiled for the 50th time already and knew that they were getting close already and it had already been a year. They were going stong, like a married couple? Perhaps. But they usually go out on dates and Minah knew she was disobeying Mrs. Park's restrictions but she couldn't help but love Chanyeol. She tried her best to  use the time with him carefully and worthwhile.

But she stood up waiting for the phone to at least ring or beep. 

"C'mon," she grew impatient and decided to go grab some water. She opened the door and saw a glance of Eunji walking out of the front door, her hair in an updo ready to go out, something romantic? Minah shrugged it off. Eunji was always in a fancy dress. 

--

She went back upstairs with the glass half full in her left hand. She setted the glass onto the mini table and sat down before grabbing her cell. The phone and Minah saw a text from Chanyeol. 

~Minah, babe. Sorry, I can't come right now. I'll take you

out later I promise. I'm with a friend right now and it was

urgent since it's about my grandfather's company relations.

See you later.

-Chanyeol

 

Minah sighed, she knew something was up. He usually was on time but she didn't hate him. She was dissapointed. 

 

~Alright, it's okay. See you later happy virus

-Minah

 

She texted back but before she could press send, a phone call came. It was Kyungsoo. 

"Hello?"

"Hey Minah. So are you doing anything right now?" 

"Now? I don't think so. Why?" Minah paused.

"Well, I was wondering if I can borrow you from Chanyeol. I need a partner for a sponsor meet. It's really important and my sisters aren't here right now. You're really the only friend I know well."

"Umm...Well.."

"Just for a bit. I'll send you back home. Remember friends?" 

"Okay then. Come pick me up then." Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter