Honeymoon

50cm Away From You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It was 8 pm in Japan. Minah exited out of the airplane from the long flight. She had difficulty adjusting to flying in an airplane and having a headache was worse. She stared ahead but could barely see anything due to Chanyeol's tall height. They both walked in the crowded airport, the two workers from home came along to assist carrying the luggages. 

Chanyeol glanced beside him but she wasn't there. He stared back and saw her tiny body pushed around by the people. He grabbed her hand and held it tight scared that she would be lost. 

"Are you alright?" he whispered.

"Yea, just a little sick." she gave a weak smile and stared at him. 

"We're going to go to the hotel in a bit. So just wait." 

She nodded and both excited out of the airport. They finally arrived in the 5-star hotel which was quite packed as well. "Chanyeol, can we rest today?" 

"Of course. Let me go check in first." he smiled letting go of her hand. Minah felt protected whenever he held her hand. Probably because he was the only person she knew here. It actually felt like he was a husband in reality. Her husband. 

But this was taking too long. The fake marriage. She liked him already. He wasn't that bad, like the person who seemed selfish in the beginning. "I don't really know if he's playing around to fool Grandfather. I mean, he isn't even here right now so why does he always act so nice?" 

"Minah? Bang Minah?" a tall girl called from behind. Minah turned around wondering who would've called her name so clearly. 

It was Jiyeon. Park Jiyeon, the girl from high school that had dated the majority of the guys at school. 

"Jiyeon?" Minah mummbled not liking the meeting at all. 

"Oh my goodness, it's you." she gave Minah a hug causing the awkward atmosphere. Jiyeon would never offer hugs, it seems like she never even liked me. Minah thought to herself wanting to break the hug right away. 

"Minah?" Chanyeol approached the two in suprisement. "It's done. Am I bothering you two?" 

"Woah, who's that guy? Your boyfriend? I'd never expect you to catch such a good looking man especially since you would only wear jeans to school with that pony tail." Jiyeon gave a laugh. "Can I borrow him sometime?" she whispered sending Chanyeol a wink.

Minah gulped hard stuck in the situation. I'm pretty sure Chanyeol wouldn't even want to introduce me as his wife. Let's just say that we're friends. Minah thought to herself, about to tell Jiyeon. 

"Oh, I'm her husband. Park Chanyeol by the way." Chanyeol smiled at Minah and wrapped his arms around her waist causing Minah to cringe in the inside a bit. But he saved her from embarressment. So she continued to smile not letting her old self embarress Chanyeol and continued to play along. "Yes, this is my husband." 

"Already married? Ah, it's probably because you're pregnant huh?" she smiled cheekly. 

"No. No, it's not like that." Minah and Chanyeol froze at her comment. 

"It's alright, no need to defend." she scanned the hotel, "Ah, I have to go, maybe I'll see you guys later? Good-bye." she gave a quick wave and rushed out of the lounge. 

"Ah, really? I guess so..." Minah gave an unsure response holding onto Chanyeol's arm tightly. "Let's get some rest then" her husband smiled and led her out of the conversation.

They entered the hotel room, it was clean and big. The colors were beautiful, mstching the calm atmosphere. Minah couldn't take the long wait anymore. She laid on the bed, her eyes closed.

Chanyeol gave a chuckle. She really didn't sleep at all, not in the plane nor did she sleep in bed yesterday. Probably because of the nervousness of having a first honeymoon? But he didn't bother her, he pulled the two suitcases and placed them in the corner carefully. Chanyeol examined the room csrefully.

There was no other bed. "Obviously you idiot." he gave a scratch. "Couples who just got married would spend time together... in one bed... doing... What are you thinking you dirty mind!" he smacked his head. 

"Nothing...nothing...nothing." he reassured himself and stared at Minah. She was sound asleep and hopefully didn't hear any of his blabbering.

-

It was 7 am, the following day after that busy plane ride.  Minah woke up in the hotel room. She glanced around the room searching for Chanyeol but he was nowhere. She gave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter