Wear the Wedding Dress at 45 cm long. Pt.1

50cm Away From You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Thursday in the morning already. Minah woke up early today as she stood in the bathroom combing her hair. How is the dress going to look like? My hair? Makeup? What about him? She asked herself as she finished washing up. She left the bathroom and entered their bedroom again, but Chanyeol was still sound asleep. She quietly tiptoed around the room trying not to wake him up. Suddenly, her phone placed on the table near Chanyeol vibrated loudly against the wooden surface. Alarmed, she quickly ran to it and turned it off holding the phone against her chest. 

My heart beated fast but why was I so scared? It's just a phone call. Glancing at the phone, the screen was black. She looked at Chanyeol, his face stealing her glances, it looked soft and handsome. His shiny nose... his pretty eyes. His lips. Her hand reached towards his face as she palmed his cheeks. It was smooth... baby soft.

She smiled as he continued to sleep. "Wait....what are you doing Minah? Stop this instant." Minah thought to herself. But she couldn't, her hand was still locked on his face. She stared at the handsome white face. Suddenly, his eyes popped open. He stared before him, Minah was there. Her hands cupping my face. What's she doing to me? But, her eyes are very pretty. Her hands are soft too.

Surprised, she removed her hand from his face as she quickly moved away from him. "Oh, your awake?" she asked nervously. "That was nothing.... Umm.. There was a pig on your face. Wait umm. no... I meant fly, yea fly. But I killed it. Yea. Umm. Okay." She said covering  her face with her phone from embarrasment and quickly went to the bathroom. 

She stared at the mirror, her face was like the shade of pink lemonade. She groaned at her movement awhile ago and wanted to take it all back. "That was so embarrasing. What was I even doing? Gosh, your such a pabo Minah," she told herself while turning her phone back on. There were 7 missed calls and 4 text messages. From Yura of course.. 

Minah! Answer your phone. Don't forget about today! :) Hello? Remember today is the wedding attire day? :D Hey Sister in law! Are you ignoring me? -.-* Fine, I give up. When you get this message, tell Chanyeol to get ready also. He left his phone at the dinning table so I couldn't contact him. Hurry! 

I have to tell Chanyeol? Are you serious? It was so weird a while ago.... I'm so embarrased... Facing him again... Finally gathering her courage, she walked out with her head high, but he wasn't there. Where the heck is he now?

She didn't bother to look for him. Instead, she just finished changing and left the room. Walking down the stairs, she could see Grandfather from below and there was Mrs. Park standing there ready. Is she going too? Minah thought to herself. Her spirit sank even lower. As she reached the bottom floor, Chaneyol popped out of nowhere going towards Minah.

"Hey honey, you look great." He said as his hands wrapped around Minah's shoulder. What the hell is wrong with him? she thought glaring at his fakeness but just went along with it. "I'm ready. You?" she replied as she stood uncomfortably. He nodded then grabbed her hand and held it tight, leading her towards the car. 

Yura already in the car sat in the back. "Mom, come sit with me. Brother and Minah can take the next car. They will have many things to talk about for the preparation of their wedding", she said signaling her mom. Mrs. Park shook her head, "No I'm going to take the next car with Chanyeol." she said in a sassy tone causing Yura to feel embarressed. Her mom was always like that, she never took side with Yura, it was always Chanyeol but he's going to become independent now. 

Minah felt sorry, she could tell by Yura's facial expression that she was somewhat sad. "Chanyeol can ride with Mrs. Park then. I'll ride with Yura." She said as she gave a gentle smile trying to comfort Yura. Mrs. Park smiled and pulled Minah harshly away as she released her hands from Chanyeol's hold. She quickly took hold of Chanyeol's arm and gave Minah an ugly fake laugh. "Sure, that's totally fine with me," quickly dragging Chanyeol to the next car but Chanyeol's eyes that looked sympathetic we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter