Ending? Yes.

50cm Away From You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been about 2 years now. Yura's currently 4 months pregnant with her husband Baekhyun. And well Minah... you'll find out. 

"Minah-shii. Don't carry that." Mrs. Park yelled as she came down the stairs to help Minah carry the basket. 

"I'm fine." Minah tries to comfort Mrs. Park but it doesn't help. She takes it away from Minah and sets it on the ground. "Let's go sit. You need to rest." she tells Minah and supports her to the living room where 1 and a half years old Chana plays in Grandfather's arm. 

Minah smiles at the two and sits next to them while one hand surronds her stomache. She is pregnant with baby #2 which the doctors has told is a boy. Chanyeol went out to pick up the baby crib that they had put inorder a month ago which took a long time to make since it was custom made by the two. 

Minah takes a breath and stares at the tv screen trying to keep calm since they baby will be due in 2 days approxiamately. 

"How are you doing?" Mrs. Park asks and hands Minah a glass of milk. 

"Thank you. I don't really know." Minah laughs. "I feel scared but I want to get it over with this second." 

"You'll do fine. You're a strong woman." Mrs. Park gives Minah small massage around her leg since Minah moved a lot.

Grandfather smiled at the two knowing how well they got along with eachother. At first Mrs. Park seemed like the mother-in-law who would pick on anyone but he knew she had a heart and acted tough on the outside. 

"You're doing very good Minah." He smiled and continued to hold Chana in his arms. Yura walks down the stair with Baekhyun. Her arms around his arm as they walk hand in hand. 

"You two are very cute." Minah admired the two because of their cuteness. 

"You too Minah." Yura giggles at Minah and sits across from Minah, her belly not very big compared to Minah. Minah stares at the two and wonders what was taking Chanyeol so long. She glances at her phone but he doesn't even bother texting or calling. Minah groans feeling uncomfortable and sips the glass of milk till it reaches half of the cup. 

Now she wanted to puke it all up or she felt like so. She stands up and walks towards the stairs just when the front door bell rings. "I got it." Minah lets everyone know and opens it. Thank goodness Chanyeol was finally here. 

"Hey. How a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter