We're Just Friends

50cm Away From You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minah waited patiently, her fingers clenched around her textbook as she waited for Chanyeol to pick her up. He was always 10 minutes early already waiting for her when class was almost over but today, he was unusually 20 minutes late.

Minah sighed, "Where sre you, Chanyeol?" she glanced around the front of the university and decided to finally sit down on the bench.

"Minah!" a voice called out infont of her.

"Ah, Kyungsoo? Why haven't you left yet?" Minah asked curiously.

"I had to stay after class for a bit. Aren't you leaving yet?"

"No, I'm still waiting for someone and I forgot my wallet at home so I can't take a taxi today." Minah bit her lips in dissapointment.

"I can take you home if you don't mind." Kyungsoo offered. He took his car keys out and jiggled them infront of Minah. "C'mon, it can't be that bad. I'm sure that someone won't mind. It's just one ride."

Minah stared at him, she couldn't help but chuckle. "Okay then. As a friend, I'll give in then." She kept the friendly smile on and followed him.

~~~

They arrived infront of Minah's house. "Thanks." Minah gave Kyungsoo wave before getting out of the car. 

"No problem. Anytime Minah." he smiled back. "Hey," he began to spoke in a nervous tone. "I know you're married but can we go out sometimes. As friends of course. Nothing more than that." he stuttered.

Minah was caught by surprise. "Mmhh. I'm sure that's fine. Just tell me when you have time. As friends." Minah smiled at him feeling uneasy about Chanyeol. But there was nothing more. They were just friends and there's nothing wrong to have some friend time. 

Minah went into the house. She carefully entered the door quietly trying not to create a distraction in the quiet house. She glanced around the house and finally decided to take a light nap. 

"Chanyeol-shii, where are you going?" Eunji suddenly came out of Minah and Chanyeol's bedroom before stopping in surprisement. "Oh, hi Minah!" she g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter