Everything?

50cm Away From You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minah opened her eyes lightly, the sunshine nearly making its way past the laced curtains. She rubbed her left eyes before standing up realizing that she was dressed in a short night gown. 

"The wedding dress? Ehh?" 

She scanned the room but it wasn't there, but Chanyeol who she had just married yesterday laid on the couch sound asleep. Minah approached him with a few steps examining what had happened when she fell asleep. Her sore foot dragged against the floor and suddenly, the friction against the ground and her leg caused her to fall. 

Not on the ground however, but she landed on him. Her tiny body on his as he opened one of his eyes. Minah's lips touched against Chanyeol's again. She swallowed hard, now both eyes opened and they made contact. 

His heart beated fast in the moment. It was all silent, Minah too felt that she could hear the blood pumping in and out of the muscle making the room even warmer. Her brown eyes locked with his. Was this supposed to feel normal for them? Seriously, the eye contact wasn't just a oh it's just you and we're back to normal but more like a it's you with the awkward romantic music coming out of nowhere. 

But the door opened quickly, Yura and her mother entered before Minah and Chanyeol could even seperate. The supposely couple still laid in their position as Yura giggled. 

Both turned their head, Minah could see the hatred in her mother-in-law's eyes. Burning with flames, could've burned out so she couldn't see anymore. 

Minah stood quickly from Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter