It begins with 50 cm...

50cm Away From You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"

Minah arose from the kitchen approaching the ringing door. Opening it, there was Park Yura, a very close friend of Minah, who stood there in a pretty ivory laced dress. Behind Yura, the view of the Park Family's mansion where Minah and her family's little house were connected to could be seen. 

"Oh... Good Morning Yura." Minah greeted lightly giving her a gentle hug. 

"Grandfather was asking to see you." Yura replied in a hurried tone. "He said to hurry. It's really important."

"Umm... what's the rush? I'm still making breakfast, can it wait a while."

Yura shrugged.  "Just hurry".

"But..." before she could finish Yura rushed off to the mansion next door. 

Sighing, Minah went back in to turn off the pan and took off her mini apron. "Umma! Appa! I'll be back in a bit. God-Grandfather is asking for me!" Yelling in the kitchen. "Hello? Why isn't anyone answering? Are they even home?" Scratching her head, she left the house alone to the one next door. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Reaching the door, Minah's father opened the door suprising Minah very much. "Ahh, Dad you were here?" She gave a sigh of relief. "Follow me," her father said leading her towards the living room that was pretty much bigger than their house. At the living room, there was her God-Grandfather sipping a cup of tea and across from him was his daughter in law, or Yura's mother. She glanced at Minah with her unpleasing eyes rolling them. She always had a taste of disatisfaction towards Minah and her family becuase of their lowly status. Minah bowed her head full of fear as she saw Mrs. Park's manner.

"Please sit Miss Minah." said Hyeri who was Mrs. Park's neice. 

"Yes, thank you." She replied nervously as she sat next to Hyeri.

There wasn't much family conference in the Park family, well not with Minah and her family which caused her to be even more unsure. Just then, Park Chanyeol walked in with his eyes straight at Minah. Walking straight to the royal couch, he sat near Grandfather pouring in more tea for him. 

"Well, it's good that everyones here." He chuckled his eyes circling the room. "I have a very important announcement for both Park and Bang family. As you guys know that it's almost time for me to go, as I am very old. Since my grandchildren has not spiced my life up, I cannot wait that long...." He stated his eyes on Minah then Chanyeol. "I'm gladly announcing an arran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter