Nine

My Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jungkook ah, calm down. It wasn't on purpose and that guy just got lucky. It's alright. We can do something about him." Jin patted Jungkook's tensed back as he didn't look up. He was shaking. Not because he was crying, that would be too unmanly of him. He was shaking because he was angry, shaking because whatever he tried to do to him never seem to go his way.

Whatever Jungkook did, somehow, he would be able to avoid it. From the toast bread, to the red paint on the chair.

Not only did he feel hopeless, he felt that this guy was being too touchy.

Nobody should be allowed to touch his missy that way. Even as a butler, it is one's pride not to let someone else take care of his own missy.

But he was just blatantly touching his girlfriend the way he enjoyed it.

"That idiot. I don't even touch her as often as I want to and yet he just touches her, helps her with her shoelace when I've known her for ages?!" Jungkook exclaimed and Jin sighed, "Dude, at least we did what we can to the others right? It calls for a celebration. Just chill."

Jungkook tightened his fist as he stood up, "You guys can go ahead. I can't sit here while that guy is alone with Eun Kyung."

---

"Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you so much." You repeated as he laughed, "It's funny how my track pants fit on you."

You gave it a light tug before smiling, "Well, I tied the excess rubber inwards so it stays. Well, it's really much better this way and I can't thank you enough. I'm so sorry that your blazer got stained as well. I'll get your blazer and track pants washed before returning it to you."

Myungsoo ruffled your hair before forcing a smile, "Okay, but do you have any idea who would do that to you? It's pretty obvious it isn't your urm.. Blood.." He rubbed his neck awkwardly.

Your smile faded before shaking your head, "I don't remember offending anyone in particular. But to put red paint on my chair... That's really really... Really.." Tears welled up as your voice trailed off.

"Hey," Myungsoo sighed as he pulled you towards his arms, as his arms were wrapped around your shaking body, he gently patted your head, "I promise you, that I will take revenge on whoever caused you such misery. So don't cry anymore."

You bit your lips as your tears soaked his shirt. The one that you always relied on, the one that always cared for you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter