Ten

My Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're kidding," Myungsoo looked at them with cold eyes and they shook their head, "It's an eye for an eye."

Myungsoo stood up as he looked at them, "No! That's not right! You didn't like what they did to you so why are you doing it to them?" Sunggyu crossed his arms as he shook his head, "What we're doing, isn't half as bad as what they are doing. In fact, all we're doing is helping you as well. It's like killing two birds with one stone."

Myungsoo rolled his eyes before taking a deep breathe, "I don't even want to be a bird murderer."

Everyone laughed at his respose. Well, there isn't a choice now, is there?

---

New message.

You grinned as you ran towards your phone and kicked your home shoes off your feet, 'New message from Myungsoo'


Hey, can I get my blazer back?

Your eyes widened as you looked around for it, and there it was, right beside your clothes, hanging there, pressed and ironed. It didn't even hit you who was the one who washed the blazer before you replied him.

Yes, I got it washed and ironed. Do you need it urgently? I was thinking of giving it to you on Monday.

 Almost immediately, you received a message.

No:b I was just thinking of collecting it from you since I'm out right now.

You beamed, thinking you could invite him over when your smile faded. You couldn't possibly invite him over to your huge house! That would blow your cover and cause rumours to spread. You sighed before sitting up on your bed and typed a reply.

I was just going out so I guess I could meet you somewhere outside. How about meeting at Hongdae? There's a cafe right beside a hotel. I'll meet you at the cafe.

You stood up and walked towards your wadrobe. Just what should you wear?

A reply came just when you were taking out a denim skirt.

okay:)

"Where are you going?" Jungkook stepped in when you were attempting to fold Myungsoo's clothes. "He wanted to get his blazer back. I'm going out to give it to him."

Jungkook's voice became strained as he asked, "Kim Myungsoo?" You nodded before frowning at the blazer again. Just how do you fold a blazer without getting anyy crease on it?

Jungkook clenched his fists before walking towards you and with a light tug, he grabbed the blazer from your hands and folded it nicely within seconds.

"Wow," you gasped and he gave a small laugh at your reaction, "Missy, allow me to return it to him."

You shook your head before taking the blazer from him and placing it into your backpack, "Can't do that. He'll find it fishy."

Jungkook eyed your phone as it lit up with one new message from Myungsoo.

What time would you be here?

Jungkook bit his lips before stepping backwards, "You should go. You shouldn't make him wait." You smiled before spinning one round, making your skirt flair upwards and did a V sign, "How do I look?"

Jungkook forced a tight smile before nodding, "Great as ever."

Satisfied with the answer, you grabbed your bag and left the room, closing the door behind Jungkook.

The minute the door came in contact with the wall, he heaved a deep sigh, "That silly girl." He loosened his bow tie before continuing, "She wouldn't even know how to get there, would she?"

He bit his lips as he felt himself shaking, you were really acting so distant, he didn't even know if he was just an ordinary butler or a full-time boyfriend. The way you acted before Myungsoo, it was so different from how you acted in front of him, he was doubting every single love confession you made, it was hurting him.

He placed a hand on his forehead before shaking his head, "She's coming to her senses. Getting into a relationship with a butler is far worse than dating a commoner."

In the mean time, you sat in your chauffeur's car, grinning at the words Jungkook said, while touching the hem of your skirt, you repeated those words over and over again, "Great

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter