One

My Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Missy, it's time to wake up. You have to pay the Queen a visit today." He bowed, his black hair well styled, his suit well pressed, and his gloves a clean and shiny white.

"I must refuse." You grinned as you noticed his low sigh. "Missy..."

You sat up straighter, and beamed at him, "Are you irritated? Are you frustrated? Are you going to raise your voice? Come on, I'm waiting." He bowed lower, before standing up straight, "It would be a cold day today. Excuse me, Missy, I have to fetch your coat."

You rolled your eyes, a frown forming on your face, "Make sure you take the pink one!"

He smiled, before winking, "Yes, of course."

"Yah Jeon Jungkook, is it right for you to tease your girl-..." You bit your lips when you noticed what you  about to slip out. "Language, missy." Jungkook reminded before he turned around and left the room with a smile on his face. *That girl.*

She faced the door with a blank look before pouting, "What a butler." 

---

"Can we get new clothes before we meet the Queen? To be honest, she's pretty boring. That old woman talks about-.."

"Missy, I believe I mentioned it before, but you have to mind your language." Jungkook said, as the car went over a hump. "Language, language, language. Posture, posture, posture. As a member of the Hans' family, I must show proper posture, proper etiquette, as brought up in the Hans' family, it is expected of me to display that." You groaned, reciting the lines that you have well memorized since you were a child.

Jungkook smiled, "And as a butler of the Hans' family, I have to guide Missy in all aspects of life, aiding you till the very last breathe of my life. After all, I am one hell of a butler."

"Language, Jungkook!" You pointed at Jungkook, a teasing smile forming on your face.

Jungkook chuckled before he continued, "Now, remember, you are a seventeen year-old lady. Her Majesty expects mature and demure actions. Your every word and action is under scrutiny the minute we arrive at her castle. Your parents are awaiting praises from Her Majesty."

She pouted before heaving a deep sigh, "Han Eun Kyung, here we go again."

---
"Your Majesty," You bowed as the Queen waved, "My my, all that formality. Please excuse such formality between us, Eun Kyung. I've watched you grow up and oh dear, you are a beautiful lady now, aren't you?"

You forced a smile before standing straight, "You're too kind, Your Majesty."

"Oh look at this humble lady! As expected from the Hans'. Come here, let us retire into the study room, I have proper matters to discuss with you." The Queen laughed as she extended her arm.

*Disgusting, two-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter