Thirteen

My Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N such an ominous number:b]

"Hey," Myungsoo poked your forehead and you stared at him blankly, "Yeah?"

Myungsoo shook his head before pointing at the clock, "You've been sitting here for the past ten minutes while everyone rushed out for lunch. Are you okay? You've been stoning for the past week and I'm honestly worried." 

You scrunched up your face before placing your head down on your desk, "I just don't feel like eating." How can you feel like eating when Jungkook was no where to be found? He wasn't even coming to school and when you tried to ask Jin, he just shrugged, saying that he wasn't sure where he went either.

"Are you sick?" He asked as he tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear. You bit your lips before shaking your head, "No, it's not that."

"It's Jungkook, isn't it?"

Your eyes widened as you turned to look at him, your head still on the desk, "Was I that obvious?" Your jaw dropped at what you just said before continuing, "No wait, I mean, who on earth is Jungkook? What are you talking about?" Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

"And you still try to feign ignorance in front of me?" He frowned before ruffling your hair and you sat up and tried to do the same in which he just swiftly dodged it. He chuckled before whispering, "The next time you lie, try not to have such a shocked expression."

You bit your lips before continuing, "How much do you know?"

Myungsoo laughed, "Isn't it pretty obvious that you guys know each other? Since that day when he was acting overprotective over you, trying to bash me up just because I hugged you. In fact, I think you guys are more than just accquaintances."

You faked a smile before sighing, "That better stay within you and me. I don't want anyone else to figure out that I happen to know him. That would be severe and detrimental." He grinned at your words, "Well, I could do that, if you do something for me."

You frowned and whacked him on his arm, "Shut up, I have enough problems at hand."

His smile faded as he had a worried expression on, his eyes scanning your face for any sign of discomfort at this conversation, "What happened?"

You wanted to open your mouth to tell him every single bloody thing, from the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter