Eight

My Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ A/N DISCLAIMER I WILL BE INCLUDING VULGARITIES IN THIS CHAPTER MORE THAN I HAVE IN OTHER CHAPTERS I apologize in advance if you are uncomfortable with any of the vulgarity used. I feel that censoring vulgarity for every single time I use it feels weird, I guess it's a way to show their badass side.]

"Paint? Check."

"Glue? Check."

"Flour? Check."

"Dang those clothes look bad." Rap Mon laughed, Jimin shook his head at the clothes before continuing, "Hot pink and yyyy clothes check."

"What about Hyemi?" V asked and everyone snickered, "The girl is on her way. Hyemi, check."

---

Like all other mornings, Infinite walked in the halls with great aura and everyone literally stared at them with respectful eyes. Some gleam in joy at the attention they were receiving and some acted a little coy with the crowd. It wasn't just idolizing the top clique in this school, it was all about respect and pure admiration for them.

Too bad that their little hall of fame is not going to last for long.

"Ya Dongwoo and Hoya, all the best for your dance assessment today." Sunggyu waved before entering his homeroom. Dongwoo smiled before looking at his analog watch with a meek smile. Just enough time for one more practice.

"Oh look at how he bothered to come early, isn't he the perfect guy?" someone gushed at the sight of Sunggyu walking in. Well, if it wasn't for Hoya and Dongwoo's dance assessment, he wouldn't even bothered coming until the third period.

Everyone eyed Sunggyu's movements, as if his every step was picture-perfect. He casually flipped his hair and touched his nose, imitating the poses he noticed in every magazine. He grinned when he heard squeals and sounds of phone cameras snapping pictures away.

Still in his own world, he gave a slight wave before sitting down on his chair. Funny, because right after he sat down, he felt a strange cooling sensation on his .

"The hell-.." Sunggyu swore when stood up, only to find his pants burned through by hot glue and the only thing he had on was briefs. He screamed as loud as he could, only to sound like a girl which made the whole class burst into laughter. What's worse is that people was already taking videos of him since he walked into class.

"WHO THE HELL POURED ING HOT GLUE ON MY SEAT?!"

With cheeks flushed, he ran out of class, trying his best to cover his exposed area. Whatever respect they once had for Infinite is going downhill.

---

"Hey Hyemi. Funny how I thought you had no interest in me." Woohyun grinned at the sight of how Hyemi had her hands all over his abs.

She pouted before touching the ends of her hair and speaking in a flirtatious voice, "Oppppaaaaa! How can you ever say that! I was trying to act like a hard to get women so that I could get your attention! That toook you soooo long to realize!"

She groaned inwardly at her own actions. Boy she felt like ripping out for even speaking to a playboy in that manner.

"Hyemi, how could I ever-.." And before he could complete his words, she placed a kiss on his lips. Woohyun grinned when he saw Hyemi's pouty lips and he quickly placed his lips on her but this time, he held it there. Slowly taking the lead in the kiss, he bit onto her upper lip, making her moan a little at the taste of blood. Woohyun smirked as he her white teeth, feeling how she was obstructing him from reaching her tongue was what he enjoyed about this girl.

Giving up, he planted kisses on her jaw line, slowly reaching down to her collarbone when Hyemi held his hands. He looked at her with a questioning look. She winked before putting his hands on her s.

He chuckled before squeezing it and immediately her face changed, "You're such a ."

"What..?"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING NAM WOOHYUN SHI?!" the discipline mistress walked towards Woohyun and pulled him back and immediately, tears flowed down Hyemi's cheeks, as if her tears were like water.

"He.. He... He just forced me.. I... I.."

The teacher quickly held Hyemi in her arms and tried to comfort Hyemi and with sharp piercing eyes, she glared at Woohyun, "Go to the principal's office immediately. If I don't see you in there once I bring her to the infirmary, I will call the police for your actions."

His eyes widened as he tried to open his mouth to explain when the teacher eyed him, "I'm sure your mother would deal with you."

Woohyun felt so pissed at her, he felt like punchi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter