Seven

My Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Missy." Jungkook looked at you impatiently as you flicked your wrist at him, "Get out."

"Missy, you need to have your dinner."

You rolled your eyes as you muttered, "Funny how I'm getting used to you flirting with girls."

Jungkook walked closer and bent down, "What?" You turned around and eyed him, "I'm giving you the permission to get out of the house and hang out with that stuck up -..."

"Eun Kyung shi!" Jungkook yelled at your usage of vulgarities. Your eyes widened as you stood up from your seat, with your chest puffed up, you exclaimed, "Oh so for a girl, you even dare to yell at your Missy? And you even have the nerve to call your missy by her name?" Tears welled up in your eyes as you felt that Jungkook had prioritize that girl over you.

He took a deep breathe as you noticed how he was slowly getting ticked off, "You always wanted me to call you by your full name instead of missy."

Your voice lowered as you muttered, "But not in this situation."

His face softened as his lips tugged upwards, "Are you jealous?"

Your eyes widened as you tried to turn around to hide your flushed red face when Jungkook held you tightly in place.

"You were jealous? Aw, isn't that my Eun Kyung."

Your jaw dropped as you looked at him, "Eun Kyung?"

He smiled before pulling you tightly into his arms, "I'm sorry for making you feel insecure. And I'm sorry for raising my voice when I know I'm not in the position to do so. I understand why you feel insecure about this relationship but you know very well, the difficulties that we will have to go through. I'm scared."

Your lips trembled at his soft yet sincere voice, and you silently whispered, "I'm sorry."

He smiled as he patted your head, "I should be the one who's sorry. I didn't think of your position, your feelings and I just left you alone in that school. But I didn't want your cover to get blown. I thought that if you were left on your own, you would be good. I'm sorry for being insensitive."

You shook your head as you snuggled into his arms, "Hey if you're really scared to carry on with this, I'm-.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter