Fourteen

My Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning class." The homeroom teacher entered the class as the silence died down. Three weeks and counting.

You sighed as you stared at your phone with a blank expression. You wanted to talk to him, at least just get a hint at where he was. Knowing that he was still around yet at an unknown location is slowly driving you crazy.

Myungsoo looked at you at the corner of his eyes, and inwardly, he counted the number of times you have sighed.

Fifty-eight.

And then he sighed.

Your depression was not only affecting him, Infinite and BTS were equally concerned. BTS even thought that Infinite had something to do with his disappearance when Infinite had a slight argument with them over the disappearance of Jungkook.

But so what?

It didn't matter anymore. So what if the whole school is in ruckus that both strong cliques are fighting with each other over the fact that Jungkook was gone? Everyone knew that his disappearance was affecting you more than anyone else.

You didn't even bother keeping up the facade, pretending that you had no idea who Jungkook was. Your desperation to find him, even if he was at the other end of the world was stronger than a stupid mission assigned by the Queen.

"Han Eun Kyung shi," your homeroom teacher called and you continued drawing circles over your notebook, absentmindedly calling his name in your mind.

"Han Eun Kyung."

You sighed as his voice didn't register. Myungsoo saw how your homeroom teacher was walking towards you and immediately, he gave you a nudge.

Due to shock and the great strength in Myungsoo's elbow, you fell off your chair with a loud thud.

"What the hell-.."

"Omo! Eun Kyung ah! Are you alright?" A girl called out from beside of you and immediately, the teacher got worried, "Oh dear, are you hurt?"

Myungsoo smirked as he saw how you were sprawled out in the most unglamorous manner. You immediately glared at Myungsoo and he chuckled, "Ssem, I think I need to bring her to the infirmary, she needs immediate attention. You know, she might have gotten a bruise." *On her .*

Your face turned a shade of red as you felt a sore pain at your and when your eyes made contact with Myungsoo, you had an idea that he was probably thinking of the pain in your .

"Sure," your homeroom teacher agreed almost immediately and you wanted to roll your eyes. How ironic. The one who pushed you off your seat is bringing you to the infirmary!

 

"What the hell is your problem?"

Myungsoo laughed heartily as he eyed your , "Nice fall man. Could totally see those grandma ."

Your face turned sour as you eyed him with a deadpanned expression. You would have totally hit him on his head or give h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter