Chapter 8

Love reincarnations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

 

1940

Kimhan POV

 

I run back to my camp, looking for Mike and Zee, I hope they are safe. On my way, I couldn’t focus, I think about Aom, she was afraid, but she is strong, she didn’t cry. What the hell they did, they broke everything. But she asked me to find Van, the name of her fiancé. Is he so important for her? I couldn’t refuse it, I carried him, but inside my heart I want to leave him and let him take care of himself, considering Aom feeling, I carried him. I arrived in my camp, my friends are there.

 

“Kimhan! Are you okay?” Mike asked me. I catch my breath, and nodded. Mike look terrible, his face are covered by dust and sweat. I must be same.

 

“You? Zee?” I asked him after I calmed my self.

 

“We are okay. I helped Yam to run. She was so afraid and cried.”

 

“So she is safe? Good. What was happened?”

 

“The other team start their missions, their commandant asked commandant Jean to unite our team with them and start the invation. Commandant jane still considering it.” Zee said. He looked terrible too. “But both of you need to tell me, who is that two women?”

 

Me and Mike exchange our sight, we know we must tell Zee about Yam and Aom, “they are the local woman, our friends. Please keep it as a secret Zee.” He looks surprised, but then he smiled.

 

“No problem, but be careful. They are our enemies.” He stood up and went to the tent. No Zee, we are the one who came and ruined their life.

 

“Kimhan!” Commandant Jean called me.

 

“Yes, commandant!” I stood up and saluted him.

 

“Come here!” I come inside his tent, he sat in chair beside a table. “Seat!” He ordered me. I take a seat and looked at him, he looks so stress. “Kimhan, I know you had observe this forest and village, I want you to take this Map, keep it with you, the other team doesn’t have it. Keep it with you, and if you found the new path, draw it there.” He said.

 

“Yes, commandant!” I said.

 

“Okay, go back to your tent and take a rest, soldier.”

 

“Yes commandant!” I went back to my tent, cleaned up my self and change my clothes to my uniform. Tomorrow is full moon, I have something to do. I read the map that commandant Jane gave to me, It’s complete enough, but they didn’t know some hidden path, should I draw it?

AOM POV.

 

Dad brought Van inside and cured him. He didn’t get hurt, he just painted because of his guts shrunken and drunk, but my father didn’t realize it. He asked me who carried him, and I told him it was Boy. My dad is so mad knowing what happened, he cursed the France soldiers. No dad, not all of them are bad, Kimhan helped me and even carried the useless man named Van that handed me to dance with other man. I cleaned up my self and stay in my room, thinking about Kim and the horror that happened. What will be happened next? The war is started, Kimhan, I don’t want to be your enemies.

 

Mr. Yupanun came when the sun is rising to pick his son, he also looks so mad, talked to my father, cursed the French. Today is full moon day, all of the villagers will go to the temple for pray and make merits, wishing the safety from Buddha and mother nature. Lack of sleep, I prepared my self, after what happened last night, My parents didn’t allow me to go by my self, we went together, met Yam and her family on the way.

 

We arrived in the temple. All villagers are here, so crowded, they looks afraid, all of us afraid, don’t know what will be happened next, but grateful that we still alive and our family is safe. I saw Yam, I asked my father permit to go to talk with her and he nodded.

 

“Yam, are you okay?”

 

“Ya, I was so afraid but Mike help me, he run to the forest and he sent me home safely. How about you?”

 

“Kimhan help me too. I am glad you are safe.” I hugged her. Yam is one of the important person in my life, I can’t bare to lose her. I went back to my parents, we pray together and make merits. My parents talked to their friends, I looked around, I saw Kimhan. He is outside the temple, standing between the tree, hide himself, but he looked at me, he smiled and waved his hand, but I couldn’t do the same, I just smiled a little. I want to meet him in the river, but it’s not safe for me and my parents wouldn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter