Chapter 9

Love reincarnations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

 

1940

KIM POV.

 

Is it weird? A love between me and Aom? A love between French man and Thailand woman? A love between the enemies that we should fight? I will die for her, for her safety and happiness, that’s all I know. I took her home, help her to climb to her room, luckily she has a petite figure, I can easily tote her and pushed her up.

 

“Good night, amour” I whispered, she is in her room, looking to my through the window.

 

“Good night, Kimhan. Be safe.” I smiled and nodded, waved my hand to her and run back to my camp. It’s still dark, I run for a couple minutes, and sneaked to my tent.

 

“Where have you been, Kim?”

 

“Damn! Zee you scared me!”

 

“I came back from my night patrol and you were not here.”

 

“I just took a walk since I can’t sleep.” I lied to him. He just nodded, I wish he doesn’t know that I lied. I laid on my sleeping bag, closed my eyes, trying to sleep, but I can’t. I am too excited, I could jumping and dancing all night because Aom said she loves me, and I kissed her. She is not the first girl that I kissed, of course, but it’s different.

 

“Kimhan, commandant Jean decided to join the other team. We must prepare to fight the civilian. Good night.” Zee interfered my reverie.

 

“What?!” I sat down immediately.

 

“You heard that already. Good night.”

 

I must safe her, but, how?

“Wake up, soldier! Wake up!” Commandant Jean shouted. We woke up immediately, I just sleep for a couple hours. “Soldier, assembled!” We assembled and marched in line. “We will joining the other team, we will be move to their camp in 3 days. Prepare everything, it’s not far from here, we will start to invade this village! Stop being kindness to villagers, burn them!” he shouted. Things are getting worst, I looked to Mike, He stares blankly to Commandant Jean. I need another plans to safe Aom. “Soldier, disperse!” I only have 3 days.

 

“Mike, we should do something.”

 

“What? They will kill us if they know.”

 

“We must safe Aom and Yam, don’t you think?”

 

Mike looked confused, then he nodded, “Yeah, right.”

AOM POV.

 

I miss Kimhan, but the France soldier start to patrol around our village with their riffles, they didn’t bother to be rude to the villagers, I can’t go anywhere, stuck in my house. I was on my bed when a little folded paper landed on the floor, someone throw it from the window. I opened it.

 

I miss you.

 

K.

I know it’s him, I looked out from the window, but he is not there. A few people come to my home, they are the confidants of this village, they had the meeting, and I could hear what they said.

 

“The France soldier started to show their real form! They are all the sadist monsters! They will kill us, we must fight!”

 

“I agree, we must fight them, sovereign or die!”

 

“Other villages in Siam are in the middle of war. We must fight with them!”

 

“We need a plan!”

 

“First, collect the youth men from our village, fight together.”

 

“We need weapon and protective equipment, they had the riffles.”

 

“We don’t have the modern equipment!”

 

“We don’t need that, just use the traditional tactics. They don’t know the terrain of our village, we attacked them in the middle of night, when they were sleeping, and just some of them patrol around.”

 

“Okay, first, collect the youth, two days from today, we will attack them.”

 

“Be careful, no one should know our plan”

 

They talked to each other, they are about 10 people in my house. What should I do? They will attack to Kimhan’s base camp. I am afraid that Kimhan will get hurt, or might be die. But if I told him, it might be the villagers who will be die. I should told him to run, don’t be there. I wish he will come to night.

Kimhan POV.

 

It’s really not safe for Aom. I want to see her, I miss her, but I can’t. I need to do my duty, so I wrote her some words. I am not good in making a romantic notes, so I just tell her what I feel. Commandant Jean decided to join the other team, It will be a chaos like yesterday, or maybe worst.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter