Chapter 11

Love reincarnations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

1940

 

Zee is better now, he can eat but he is not really well. They had been separated from their team for 3 days.

 

“We should find them.” Zee said.

 

“We would. But first, you must take a rest. When everything is okay, we will find them.” Kimhan said.

 

“Yeah, it’s danger to roam around the forest with your condition.” Mike said. He prepared the meal for them, Kimhan hunted the squirrel for their meal.

 

“Where are you going last night, Kim?”

 

“Just finished my personal matter.” Kimhan stood up, “I would go for a walk, and see the state.” He took his weapon and go.

 

“Mike, he hided something from us, don’t you think?” Zee asked.

 

“No, he just stress because he killed one of the villagers.”

 

“No way, we came here for fight, kill or be killed. That’s all. Why does he must take it too hard?”

 

“We are not a fighter. Both of me and Kimhan never wanted to come here, and kill other human.”

 

“We fought for France! Don’t be such a coward!”

 

“What ever, Zee. I am out of this conversation.” Mike keeps his anger and went outside the cave.

Kimhan is alone in the big lea, waiting for Aom to come. He played his flute, he makes the new melody based on his feeling. He misses his mother, his homeland, his friends, but he is willing to sacrifice everything for Aom. He realized that he loves her, why did God bless him with such feeling to the woman that should be his enemy?

 

Someone hugged him from behind, and he stopped playing the flute. “Take me with you where ever you go.” Aom whispered. Kimhan turned his body to face Aom, he saw that her eyes are swollen.

 

“What’s wrong with you, amour?” Kimhan cupped Aom’s face.

 

“My father insisted that I must marry Van. I don’t want, Kim. I love you.” Her eyes started to teary.

 

“Don’t cry. I would find the way to safe you. I promised you.” Kimhan wiped her tears. “Come with me” He said and lead their way.

AOM POV.

 

Kimhan lead the way, I followed him. His hand still the same, as warm as the last time he hold mine. “It’s not so far. Are you tired?” Kimhan asked me, he looked back to me, and I shook my head.

 

He takes me deeper to the big lea, “We almost arrived, Can I blindfolded you?” Kimhan asked me.


“Is it a must?”

 

“absolutely.” He took some cloths from his pocket and blind folded me, He lead my way slowly. We walked for a few minutes. “Here we are. Wait for a minute.”

 

“Kimhan..” I called him. But he didn’t answer me. “Kimhan!” I opened the blindfolded, and he is standing in front of me.

 

“Hi,” he smiled. We are near the lake, under the tree with scattered flower petals on the grass. “Use it.” Kimhan said,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter