Chapter 13

Love reincarnations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13.

1940

 

“Heading to the south,” Zee said. “I heard that other team camp is in the south.” They are in their ex-camp. All of their stuffs are broken and burned. “Damn those people, they will get their revenges soon.” Zee continued.

 

“let’s go to the south.” Kimhan said. Zee walked in front of them. Mike looks so angry with him.

 

“We suppose to leave him that night.” Mike mumbled. Zee cannot hear him because he walk a little bit far in front of them.

 

“Calm down, Mike. It will be over soon.” Kimhan said and patted Mike shoulder.

 

“I hope it really soon before I lose my temper.”

 

They walked to the south, take a rest for a couple minutes to drink and eat some food for their energy.

 

Aom and her parents arrived in Mr. Yupanun’s house. His house is so big, he has 3 different house in one yard. One of it is the modern one.

“Sawadikrab, Mr. Manaying.” Mr. Yupanun greeted. Van is standing beside him, wearing his suite. Aom didn’t wear western dress to day, she refused and went with traditional clothes. But still, she looks good. “come inside,” Mr. Yupanun welcomed them. They came inside and sat on the couch.

 

“Thank you for your invitation, Mr. Yupanun. But I am wondering why do you want us to come?” Mr. Manaying asked.

 

“Don’t be too serious, Mr. Manaying. We will be family very soon. I invited you to talk about our kids marriage.” Van gave Aom his big smile, but his smiles full of secret. “How if Aom stayed in our house during the preparation of their marriage?”

 

“I am sorry Mr. Yupanun, what the villagers will think about Aom if she stayed in your house before the marriage? It’s not good for her.” Mr. Manaying said.

 

“Don’t worry, everyone knows that they will be marriage soon. Also, Aom could stay in the different house from Van. We have three big houses here.”

 

“But.. I need some time to think about it.”

 

Please don’t let me stay here, father. Aom prayed inside her heart.

 

“It’s okay. I understand you need to think about it. Let’s have lunch together.” Mr. Yupanun said, he looks calm, and Van still gave his fake smiles to Mr. Manaying.

 

“I found the traces. I think it’s from one of us. Look at the patern of the traces. It’s same with our shoes.” Kimhan said.

 

“Thanks God, they are so clever to let their traces, and didn’t mind to erase it.” Mike said sarcastically. Of course it would be easy to find them and if it’s not three of them, it will be the villagers.

 

“I think we need to rest. My wound is bleeding.” Zee said. He looks pale.

 

“We can rest here, but we need to climb the tree. It will be safer.” Kimhan said. ‘We will climb first, and give you the rope so we could help you to climb.” Kimhan told Zee.

 

Mike climbed first, and then Kimhan climbed too. They tied the rope to their waist and the trunk, so they won’t fall when they slept. Kimhan threw the rope to Zee, and Zee tied it on his waist. He started to climb, while Kimhan and Mike pulled him from above.

 

“It’s better to leave him die, He is so heavy!” Mike complained, but he still pulled Zee. After a couple minutes of struggle, Zee is on the tree, and tied himself to the tree.

 

“We will take a rest here, and continue to walk tomorrow. I think it’s not far from here, because the traces are still new.” Kimhan said. They rested on the tree, it’s a quick rest. No one could sleep well under the tree. Kimhan keeps thinking about Aom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter