Chapter 16

Love reincarnations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16.

 

2014.

 

“Kim! Kim!” Pie wakes him up again. Kim opened his eyes, he is sweating. “What’s wrong with you?” Pie asked.

 

“I dreamt the same dream.” Kim sat on the bed.

 

“What?”

 

Kim told Pie about his dream. Pie listened him carefully, when he finished his story, Pie knocked Kim’s head.

 

“Why did you knock my head?” Kim winced in pain.

 

“It’s because your stupidity before. You laughed when the monk told us about the past life. It must be your punishment!”

 

“I think my subconscious keep reminding that story.”

 

“Now, let’s go back to sleep!” Pie said.

It’s been 5 days, and Kim keeps have the same dream. Pie knows about it.

 

“It’s weird, honey.” Pie said.

 

“Yeah, I know.”

 

“I think we should see the monk.” Pie suggested.

 

“We will see him on Sunday, like usual.” Kim said. He confused. The dream became so clear. He could see that woman face, and yeah, she is Pie. He could see the man who shouted him to run, but he doesn’t know him.

They went to the same temple, looking for the monk, they met him, he was sitting in the edge of lotus ponds, calmly listening to the nature sounds.

 

“sawadi krab” Kim greeted him.

 

“Sawadikaa” Pie greeted him too.

 

He turned to see them, “Sawadikrab.” He smiled. “So, you finally come back, young man.”

 

“I am sorry monk, I was wrong before, laughed on the story.” Kim saw his regretful.

 

“What’s bring you here, again? Come, sit there with me.” He stood up and walked to little gazebo, and sat there. Kim and Pie followed them.

 

“Actually, I dreamt the same dream everyday. It’s weird.” Kim told him about his dream, he just smiled and nodded, listened to Kim’s story.

 

“Let me finished my story and you will know why you keep dreaming the same thing..”

1940.

VAN’S HOUSE

 

Van threw the party in his house. Liquors are everywhere, he and his friends gamble and bring some women with them. He forced Aom and Yam to stay in the party.

 

“To night is my night!” Van shouted and raised his glass highly. He win the game, he emptied his glass and laughed happily. He tried to hug Aom but she dodged. She stood up and sat on the couch, Yam is beside her. They feel uncomfortable.

KIMHAN’S CAMP.

 

“Let’s do it, Mike!” Kimhan said. The night is going to late, none of the france soldier aware, they stayed in their tent. Kimhan and Mike slipped to the armory. There are four guards, but they didn’t aware. Kimhan put the gallon of kerosene on the ground, not so far from them. He and Mike walked towards to them, trying to look as relax as they can.

 

“Hey, buddy, what are you doing here?” One of the guards asked them.

 

“We just curious about our weapons, they said we had a lot of it.”

 

“Yeah, they are right! We must be win with all of this.” He said, The guards laughed, and turned back. Without wasting their change, Kim and Mike attacked them, they hit them and kicked them, Mike use his gun to hit the big man’s head and they are painted. Four of them fell down to the ground.

 

“We are sorry.” Kimhan whispered. Mike looked around, the sounds they made may takes other soldiers attention. But no one comes.

 

“Let’s do it, Kim!” They run and took the gallon of the kerosene, started to pour it around the armory.

 

“I have this.” Kim showed Mike a bunch of grenades. It’s about 5 grenades. “Take this two,” He handed it to Mike. They finished pour the kerosene, the smells of kerosene fill the air. They took the torch, and ignite the fire. With no time, the fire started to spread and burned the armory.

 

“Fire!!! Fire!!” They heard someone screamed. They run to hide. All the soldiers came out from their tent.

 

“Extinguish the fire!!” Commandant Franques shouted between the crowd. They are far away from the river, or any wate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter