Chapter 4

Love reincarnations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4.

 

1940.

 

“Aom, Mr. Yupanun and Van will come this afternoon. Prepare yourself. Van doesn’t like a traditional girl with Thai’s clothes, you can use the dress that I bought for you. The western style dress.” Mr. Manaying told Aom in the morning when they had breakfast together.

 

Aom doesn’t like the western dress, that dress is really not her personality. But she is too afraid to argue her dad. “Yes, father.” She answered. Aom helped her mom to do the dishes, and go to her room to prepare herself.

 

Mrs. Manaying came to Aom’s room, she wanted to help Aom prepared herself, but she found Aom is crying in her room.

 

“What’s happened with you, honey?” She hugged Aom.

 

“Mother..” Aom said between her sobs.

 

“What’s wrong? Tell me, honey.”

 

“I don’t want to marry with Van.” Aom said. She is so sad and afraid to tell her mother what she felt.

 

“I am sorry, my daughter, don’t be sad. Meet him first, he is a good man.” Mrs. Manaying tried to calm her. Aom nodded and wiped her tears, even she is still sad, she manage to calm her self.

 

“It’s okay mother. I am just afraid.” She said.

 

“Don’t be afraid. Come on, I will help you to prepare.”

 

Mrs. Manaying helped Aom to use the dress, it’s a baby blue dress with a big ribbon and layers. Aom sat on the chair while Mrs. Manaying combs her hairs, and put a little make up on her. She just need a little touch, as she has the natural beauty. Aom heard the sound of car machine come and stopped in their yard. “He is here, smile, honey.” Mrs. Manaying said and kissed Aom’s head. Aom gave her a weak smile. She heard that Mr. Manaying welcoming Mr. Yupanun and Van in their house. They talked for a while. “I will call Aom, wait a moment.” Mr. Manaying said, he asked his wife to call Aom.

 

“Honey, meet them now.” Mrs. Manaying come to Aom’s room. She nooded and walked slowly to the living room. She looked down. “here is Aom.” Mr. Manaying said with his smiley face. Aom saluted in thai style to Mr. Yupanun and Van, “Sawadikaa” She said. And sat beside her dad.

 

“This is Aom, my daughter.” Van looked at her, she is so beautiful, Germany women cannot beat her beautifulness. Even Mariam, his girlfriend in Germany. Van thought. “Aom, he is Van Yupanun, Mr. Yupanun son. He went to Germany to study in business. Now, he came back to Siam.” Mr. Manaying said. “What do you think about my daughter, Van?”

 

“She is truly beautiful, I am amaze by her beauty.” Van said and smiled.

 

“Ya, we want to talk about the marriage. I wanted Aom to be Van’s wife.” Mr. Yupanun said. Aom glanced at Van. He is handsome, tall and sturdy, he use the high class suit, from his manner, the way he sits and talks, he is a well mannered man.

 

“I am agree with that, Mr. Yupanun. I know you for the long time, it’s good to be one family with you.” Both of them are laughing, but Aom feels sad.

 

“So, when the marriage will be held?” Mr. Yupanun asked.

 

“I am following you, Mr. Yupanun.”

 

“Let’s marrying them before Van goes back to Germany, Aom can goes with him too. It’s about 6 month later. Is it okay?” Mr. Yupanun said. Go to Germany and leave Siam? Aom feels so miserable, her life is in Siam. Germany is not her place. But she heard her father agreeing. She can do nothing.

“Aom, take Van for a walk, he wanted to see our garden.” Mr. Manaying said. Aom and Van stood up and walk outside. They walked side by side.

 

“So, your name is Aom? We haven’t be acquainted in a formal way. I am Van Yupanun.” Van said, Aom give him her smile. What a beautiful smile, Van thought. “What do you do everyday, Aom?” Van tried to open a conversation, as they walked through the yard.

 

“I am helping my parents, Mr.” Aom said politely. She called me Mr.? She is the real village girl, very different with city girls.

 

“Call me Van, don’t call me Mr. I will be your husband in a couple months.” Van laughed. Aom just nodded and looked down. She is sad, she is afraid Van will notice her sad eyes. “You are so beautiful, Aom. I am grateful to have a wife like you.” Aom blushed. Haha, she blushed by my words, this village girl is so easy to handle. Van thought. “Let’s come inside, our family is waiting.” Van turned his body, he tried to hold Aom’s hand, but Aom’s pull herself. “Oh, I am sorry my lady, please go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter