Chapter 12

Love reincarnations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

 

1940

KIMHAN POV.

 

Aom told me to take her wherever I go. I would. Yes, I would. I promised to my self I would never let her go, would never let her down. I caressed her face, looked carefully to her face, she is so beautiful, she got my heart since the first time I saw her.

 

“I would never leave you. If you were ready, I will take you with me. I will bring you to the safer place.” I said.

 

“I always be ready to be with you.” Aom said and caressed my face. She gave me her beautiful smile.

 

“I will make sure our destination and plan, first.” I said. I need to find my team first, and get some information about the refugee camp. From the refugee camp it’s easier for me to take her to the port and sailing to France.

 

“Thank you, Kimhan.” She hug me, and placed her head on my chest. It’s really peaceful.

 

“But don’t come closer to other man when I am not around.”

 

“Huh? Whose man?”

 

“Every men.”

 

“hmm.. jealousy boy.”

 

“Yes, I am, I don’t like to share everything precious for me, especially you.”  I admitted to her. I don’t like to share her with everyone. She is mine.

 

“I promised I won’t.” She said and looked up to my eyes.

 

“My wife is so good.” I gave a peck on her lips. “Let’s go home, the sun will be set. I will come to night. Is it okay?” She nodded, we walked together but separated when we were closer to the main road. Because no one could see me. It will be trouble for me and her. I run back to the cave.

“Mike, what are you doing outside?” I asked Mike. He is outside the cave.

 

“Nothing, I just feel bored inside.”

 

“How is Zee? Getting better?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“We need to move and find our team.” Zee talked, he walked to us.

 

“Are you okay, zee?” I asked. Mike stared on him.

 

“Yes, I am good enough. Let’s find them.”

 

“We will move tomorrow, I will prepare anything, also checked the situation around.” I said.

 

“I will help you.” Mike said. He looks different, didn’t talk too much. I know there must be something bothering him.

 

“Okay, Zee you can take a rest, so you will be fit tomorrow. I will find some food for us. Mike, help me please.” I said, Mike nodded and stood up. He took his weapons. We walked together in to the forest.

 

“What’s bothering you?” I asked him after we are far enough from the cave.

 

“I can’t trust Zee. He is different. He thought it’s okay to kill people to get the victory. I don’t like him.”

 

“I understand. Once we get back to our team, we will leave soon. I just need a some information about the refugees camp. We will go there with Aom, and we might go to the port and sailing to France.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter