Chapter 3

Love reincarnations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

Thailand – 1940.

 

“Move.. Soldier, Move!!” the commandants shouted.

 

“Yeah, move, he used the car and we used our feet in this hot weather.” Mike mumbled. They are in their way to the village.

 

“What are they looking for in this hot country.” Kimhan said. He is so tired, they’ve been run for 2 hours.

 

“It’s not so far anymore, they said it takes 5 hours to reach the village by feet.” Zee said. He is sweating, wel, everyone does. They are in the small group, 10 persons in a group, and heading to the small villages to invasion the land.

They arrived in Pie’s village after 4 hours of running and walking. It’s a beautiful village, the weather is better, not so hot, but still hot. They build their tent in the forest.

 

“Soldier, assembled!” Commandant shouted. They assembled in a circle. “Sit, now! I am your commandant, my name Commandants Jean Du Jardens. I am here to preside you. We have a big responsibility to our country. We are here to fight for our country, France! We came in the name of France, we need to take the villagers sympathies before we take their land and occupy their land. We will stay for some times here and blend with the locals. Any question?” No one ask anything, so he continued. “Okay, now, you can do anything you want! Disperse!” They dispersed.

 

“Mike, I want to take a walk around to see this place.” Kimhan said.

 

“Nah, please go, I am so tired, I want to sleep for a while.” Mike said, he pulled his helmet to hide his eyes from the sunlight.

 

“How about you, Zee?” Kimhan asked to Zee.

 

“I don’t want to go anywhere.” Zee said. He laid on the grass.

 

“Okay, see you.”

 

Kimhan walked around by himself, it’s just a forest, what makes the France government wanted this land so bad? He asked in his mind. He has been walked for a long time, suddenly he heard some voice. Kimhan stopped to walk and check out the voice. He hide himself between the trees.

 

“Yam, I heard that France army is coming to our village.” Said the petite girl. Wow, is that a local woman here? She is so beautiful. Her skin looks like a silk, her eyes so bright, but it’s full of worriedness, though it still beautiful. The little nose, and red lips. Kimhan never imagine that Thailand’s woman is so beautiful like her.

 

“Yeah, Aom. I heard my father and my mom discussed about the France army this morning.” The other woman answered, she is a little bit taller, but still beautiful. Kim doesn’t understand what they talked about, they talked in local language. Kim accidentally stepped on a dry twig and makes a sound.. “Krraakk”

 

“What is that?” Aom asked to Yam. “Do you hear that?” Yam nodded. “Who is that?!” Aom shouted. Kimhand tried to stay still, afraid to make other voice. Pie stood up, and walked to his direction. “Answer me, who are you?!” Aom asked, she took a wood on the ground to defense herself. What a brave lady, Kim thought. But, she will find me.

 

“Aom, don’t go there, it’s dangerous.” Yam pulled Aom’s hand.

 

“But we must find out, Yam!” Aom insisted to go. Kimhan thinking about the way to escape from that petite woman and her friends. He is not afraid, but he afraid the ladies will be afraid of him, he is the France soldier, strangers for them.

 

“That’s maybe the wild animal, as we know there are many wild animals in the forest!” Yam said. She is afraid now. Suddenly a little rabbit came from the forest. “Look, it must be the little rabbit!” Yam said. Her voice is calm now.

 

“Yeah, it’s maybe the rabbit.” Aom said, she walked to the rabbit, but the rabbit run away. “But it’s weird. Huh.. Let’s go home, Yam. The sun is going to set, it will be dangerous to go home if the sun is set.” Aom said. They took their clothes and went home.

 

Huff.. Almost get caught by them. Kimhan said in his mind. He sat on the ground, calmed himself for a while. Then, he walked back to his camp. The sun is going to set. He walks faster. He can see the light from his camp, they burn the bonfire.

“Where have you been, Kim?” Mike asked him, they got their dinner.

 

“Just walked aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter