Chapter14

Love reincarnations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14.

 

1940.

 

They finally arrived in the other team’s camp. The commandant of the team, Commandant Franques, welcoming them. Commandant Jean told him about everything and agreed to united with him. Some of their friends already there. So, it’s six of them who made it.

 

“Mike, I will go tonight. I haven’t meet her for 5 days.” Kimhan whispered to Mike.

 

“Be safe, Kimhan.”

 

“I know, I told Commandant Jean I will do the night patrol to the forest. Could you help me to collect the information that we need?” Mike nodded. They must be as fast as it possible, before it’s too late.

“Soldier, assembled!” Commandant Franques shouted. “You know that the team of commandant Jean joining us. Therefore, we need to prepare our self to attack the village. We need to take revenge and show them our power!”

 

“YES!” soldiers shouted, but Kimhan and Mike just keep silent.

 

“Prepare yourself, and we will make the plan to attack them! Solider, disperse!”

AOM POV.

 

It’s been five days we didn’t meet. Is he okay? I hope nothing happened with him. Next week I will stay in Van’s house, I hope Kimhan comes before it, so I could tell him, or maybe go away with him before that time comes. Eventhough Yam will accompany me, I don’t want to stay in Van’s house, preparing the marriage, I don’t want to marry him.

 

Tak! Tak! Tak! That’s sound, Kimhan is coming! I opened the window, and let him come inside. I hug him so tight, he smiled at me. “Do you miss me?” he asked me.

 

“Stupid, Kimhan! I thought you are die, you didn’t come for a couple days!”

 

“I wouldn’t die before I meet you, my lady.” He caressed my hair, down to my cheek. “I miss you so much.” He said, and touch my lips with his fingertips.

 

“Kimhan, I have something to tell you.”

 

“What is that?”

 

“Father told me to stay in Van’s house to prepare the marriage.” I said carefully. Kimhan didn’t answer me, but through his eyes I know he is mad, he is jealous, he is uncomfortable. “I can’t argue with father, take me, Kimhan, take me from this place. I don’t wanna be with Van. I want to be with you.” I said, holding his hand tightly.

 

“When will you go to Van’s house?”

 

“Next week.”

 

“We will go as soon as possible.”

 

“Yam will be stay with me in Van’s house.” Kim looks a little bit relax.

 

“So you won’t be together only with Van.”

 

“I also don’t want it. I want you.”

 

“I Know. You drive me crazy with my jealousy.” He kissed my forehead.

 

“You made me feel the same, lucky me you don’t have any girl friends in the war.”

 

“Aom, promised me you will be safe for me, no matter what happened,”

 

“There is no safest place in this world, only in your embrace, the safest place for me.” I hug his nape and kiss him. I know the risk of our love, the risk of my decisions. But I can’t live without him.

 

“Thank you for your love.” Kim smiled at me.

 

“It should be me who say it.”

 

“We found the other team camp, and they planned to attack the village. Me and Mike will try to ruin their plans.”

 

“Be safe, Kimhan. I couldn’t handle it if something happened to you.”

 

“I will. I promised you to take you with me, right?”

 

We spend our night together, talking about the plans. I am ready, ready to leave everything for our happiness. But I also hope my family will be safe. Kimhan went back to his camp after a couple hours, I fell a sleep after that.

KIMHAN POV.

 

“Mike, I need to talk with you.”

 

“What?”

“The plan is settled, we already had enough information. It will takes 3 days to go to refugees camp by walking, we must do it as soon as possible. But we need to ruin their plan to attacked the villagers.”

 

“Good. I heard the inventory of weapons will be arrive next week.”

 

“Let’s talk later, I need to meet Commandant Jean.”

 

I don’t mean being a traitor to my country, but they are wrong by come to this lan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter